Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4097 times)
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:29 PM

It is never too late to start at anything, I mean as long as we have time it is never too late. Trust in the bitcoin because it will continue to rise. we are living in the world where almost everything was made in technology and bitcoin is a digital currency that only exist electronically. believe in bitcoin.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

Yesterday you were asking that you were too late?
  • Yesterday it was 12000USD
  • Now it's 14000USD
So what do you think that you are still late if you buy bitcoin right now you will earn a lot dollars from it.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin. But you will not be able to get as much profit as the people who bought the coins in 2009 and still keep them.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
As of now the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing but even it is keep on increasing it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Furthermore, I suggest you must invest now before you get regret. I think the price of bitcoin will totally rise at end of this year and if it is continue on increasing it may result to a high income.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

As you expected that if the price should rise doubled from now, I guess you will miss the chance to earn the double profit if you still in a doubt of feeling too late to invest.
So it's not too late to invest since the price will grow bigger than the current price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

It is not too late for bitcoin if you buy now and hold it for the future. If you will not hold bitcoin then you might miss the opportunities or benefits of having bitcoin in terms of long term. It is not too late if you are not procrastinating, so just take risk and hope for the best for your investment in bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrencies.
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

I wish I heard about Bitcoin when it was $1. Imagine my life right now, I would've been a milionaire. Sometimes I regret I didn't hear about it sooner. But I think it's never too late to put your money into Bitcoin.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

Yesterday you were asking that you were too late?
  • Yesterday it was 12000USD
  • Now it's 14000USD
So what do you think that you are still late if you buy bitcoin right now you will earn a lot dollars from it.

And now the price has passed 16000 dollar too. I think the price can rise much more. But It's really difficult especially for newcomers to decide  whether invest in bitcoin or not as no one knows what will happen in future.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

We are late because there are only 4 Million supply left, but we are not too late of course. I am late, but here in our country we are the 1st thousand who adopts crypto world.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:50 PM

No its not late for bitcoin, rather it is very good time for btc, because btc is in the good place now, in fact btc is leeting us now that they can help us to our finances and gives us a good help. All we need is to be in the btc and to buy or invest in btc, there is no late in btc, because now btc is in success
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin now, because regarding to the speculation of some analyst bitcoin value will touch $20,000 before end of this year. On the first I was not believe regarding that value, but seems bitcoin value are continuously increasing and can't stop.

I guess it's better if we buy some stocks of bitcoin and hold it in your wallet for long period of time, because I'm pretty sure that several years or months past it was gain a lot of profit.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

Technically yes it is too late because bitcoins are already in the moon and reaching very high so the profits that you should have before it is already pass by you already missed it. But the good thing is you can still go for it because there are no one stopping you too and you can still gain money because bitcoins are still growing extremely that it reaches another record high almost every week so you can gain still profits and those signature campaigns are very in demand because of the high value and high salary.
MuRrCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Never too late!
There are also some good alcoin to start with; research and do your choice Wink
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:58 PM

Technically yes it is too late because bitcoins are already in the moon and reaching very high so the profits that you should have before it is already pass by you already missed it. But the good thing is you can still go for it because there are no one stopping you too and you can still gain money because bitcoins are still growing extremely that it reaches another record high almost every week so you can gain still profits and those signature campaigns are very in demand because of the high value and high salary.
Right.There will never be too late in making investments with bitcoin especially now that the price has reached the moon.There would be no problem as long as you still go for the risk in buying bitcoins such an expensive price.But nevertheless,you will still gain such a big profit after all.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:20:19 PM

Nope, in my opinion bitcoin is somewhat in the stage where it is not early but not late also to invest. It just started to actually rise this year and it is predicted to continuously go up the coming years so I guess if there would be a good time to invest then it is this year.

xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:25 PM

No, its never too late. Its always too early, because the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing. It grow 4k$ in just a day. how much more if a month pass. But no one knows what happen in the future, there is a very low chance to predict the future. So you better start now its never too late.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:21:32 PM

Never is too late to invest in bitcoin. If you believe in this coin, buy it. I believe, so no matters what price is it, I just want to acquire more. Try others methods to get some instead of buy.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

Never too late, everyday is a good entry point to bitcoin. Don't wait for it's down because you might wait until the price gets higher again.

If you want to invest in bitcoin just invest today and wait for further price increase. Buy bitcoin as soon as possible before it goes to $20,000 or $50,000 or $100,000.

There is still enough space and time for buying bitcoins now.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

I see too much post about the topic of being too late in investing of bitcoin. This time as long as you have money and if it is enough to buy some bitcoins it is not too late to buy or to invest. Actually this is the good time because of the bitcoin's price is increasing and increasing.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

No it is not too late to invest in it now as we and you know that the price of bitcoin will increase and increase so if anyone will invest then no matter how much he invest and whenever he invest the price of it will increase and the investor will get the benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: