Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4092 times)
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

if you have such predictions, of course not too late. however, is your prediction based on proper calculation?
my advice, do not invest all the money you have if you do not have much experience in bitcoin, because the volality very high. so if there is a loss, you do not lose much money. but, if for long-term investment, bitcoin is very suitable, the important thing is patient.

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
I will suggest that you are still in the early stage and invest as much as possible for you as in the coming days the price will increase much more and you will not be disappointed with your investment and will be more happy than today.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

It is true that bitcoin's price is continuously rising. It is not too late to buy bitcoin because as it is said, bitcoin's price can be doubled. So it is no too late. Buy many bitcoin now.

desklamp

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:14:43 AM

I think it is not too late yet for some investors. It could reach a $100k maybe next year. At least you've buy some when it is between $10k to $20k. Not yet late dude.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

I must confess that it is too late to buy Bitcoin because its current sudden rise in value to almost  $17,000 as at the time of this post. Who knows whether there might be a price fluctuations or correction downward soon or themarket value of Bitcoin will continue to increase to maybe above  $20,000 before end of December this year.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:08 AM

For me it is late because we should have invested when it was $.001 but it does not mean that you should not buy bitcoin. As my insurance agent once said the best time to invest is ten years ago the second best is now. Regardless of the price of BTC today if you think that it will rise more invest on it.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

How many people can even afford to buy 1 bitcoin now at these prices?
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:34 AM

Never too late to invest in Bitcoin, since you don't need to buy immediately 1 BTC because it is really expensive what you can do is buy at least half or even 1/4 of the BTC. You have your choice in Bitcoin, you will decide if you will still invest today or not.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:58:52 AM

I see too much post about the topic of being too late in investing of bitcoin. This time as long as you have money and if it is enough to buy some bitcoins it is not too late to buy or to invest. Actually this is the good time because of the bitcoin's price is increasing and increasing.

It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because the price is continuing on increasing, and there is no such thing as late with bitcoin since bitcoin is just beginning to show its true nature. I'm amazed to its price right now because it surpass the prediction price this year, I don't know how much will it get before this year end, that is why I'm still not selling my bitcoin and waiting for even more.
omegagold18 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:41 AM

I'm right! I think my predictions that bitcoin will double its price from USD10k to USD20k beforenyear ends is right!
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:16:48 AM

Is not too late to bitcoin invest, we all have an opportunity to invest bicoin even if you are old the important you have a knowledge about bitcoin and investment.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:19:52 AM

if you expected that the price of bitcoin will be doubled before this year ends then it is not too late to invest, besides you can always just buy small amount of it then trade keep trading till you gain profit. it is just not advisable that you invest more than you are not comfortable losing.
omegagold18 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

Firstly I don't think there is an expectation for the price to double by year end, anyone who's told you that is overly optimistic or just outright clueless. If you believe that though then of course it's not too late to invest, why wouldn't you want to double your money inside of one month??

How's the price of bitcoin now? I told you it will doubled before this year ends.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:27:48 AM

Too late to be an early adopter, reaping stratospheric returns, but not too late to enjoy some 'nice' returns.  You're not going to buy US$5k in bitcoins any more and cash out a few years later in terms of millions.... but more likely US$20 or US$30k.   No home in Rancho Palos Verdes, but maybe a nice top of the line Honda Accord.       

Wink

sent from my X6
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:03 AM

I'm right! I think my predictions that bitcoin will double its price from USD10k to USD20k beforenyear ends is right!
haha so excited mate. ?  We need to wait the results cuase bitcoin sometimes decreasing  perhaps you didn't noticed it. And i think in my opinion we need to monitor bitcoin movement To proyect our profits cause i recently read some topic about bitcoin fork maybe it will suddenly fall.  
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

haha so excited mate. ?  We need to wait the results cuase bitcoin sometimes decreasing  perhaps you didn't noticed it. And i think in my opinion we need to monitor bitcoin movement To protect our profits cause i recently read some topic about bitcoin fork maybe it will suddenly fall.  
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

As far as not everyone is using Bitcoin, I don't think it's late to get into Bitcoin. Even though the price is crossing all-time high levels, the user base is still below 10% as compared to that of overall population so even if further 10% population adopting it, there will be 100% growth but I never advise or recommend newbies to get in to Bitcoin just for the sake of earning speculative gains because it is a by-product of the development process.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

No it's not too late.You can invest now.Now btc is 16.9k USD so you can still invest on it because at the end of the year it will surface 23k easily.Invest now dude if you want to

omegagold18 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

haha so excited mate. ?  We need to wait the results cuase bitcoin sometimes decreasing  perhaps you didn't noticed it. And i think in my opinion we need to monitor bitcoin movement To protect our profits cause i recently read some topic about bitcoin fork maybe it will suddenly fall.  

Yeah, I'm noticing it. It decreased many times, but it has more chance to increase than to decrease in my prediction. I think it will still hit 20k usd before year ends.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:39:16 AM

For me, It is still not too late to invest in bitcoin. it can be hard to earn 1 bitcoin but we can invest a small amount first then add again to complete 1 btc. With the current rate of btc now I think there is still a chance to get profit in the coming months when you make your first investment now. However, we cant tell if how long will btc's price will keep pumping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: