Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4097 times)
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

I think not too late to buy bitcoin now.  Because the price must be increase in the end of this year. But if you want to get much profit you can hold until next year.  Im very sure the price will rocket soon.
Xerro1990

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

The big money will come in the next  months so it is NOT to late...

look here how many adress have more than 1000 $ just about 3mio (does not mean 3 mil people will be less)

https://bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

But take also a look at BITCOIN CASH here I see a big potential in the middle/long term
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

It will never be too late for Bitcoin. I suggest you must invest right now for you to gain in the future. Trust in the bitcoin because it will continue to rise and more people will get into it. So, therefore bitcoins are the smartest way to invest nowadays.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

In my opinion, it is still not late to start investing in bitcoin but it is late for you to earn big or huge amount of money. Since bitcoin value have became huge. My tip is, invest in altcoins because bitcoin started like that.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

Of course not . After a year , who knows Bitcoin will become double or triple or 10 times it's Current price like the same happened past year. So it's never late to invest in Bitcoin. It's just that it won't be much Profitable. Like buying 1 BTC last year was very easy compared to today. So this is the only thing which is kinda counted as a loss . Rest all things can be done anytime.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

In my opinion, it is still not late to start investing in bitcoin but it is late for you to earn big or huge amount of money. Since bitcoin value have became huge. My tip is, invest in altcoins because bitcoin started like that.
For those still aiming to invest in bitcoin there is no such thing as late. Bitcoin did not end yet so no reason for us that we are too late. Of course not. So what we can do now is to ser our mind that we hace to earn just like them who believes that they can change their life through the powee of bitcoin and of course their beliefs.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

It's never too late for bitcoin. As it getting more attention from the people, especially investors, it will sure develop more in the future. So better start now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

In bitcoin , of course, it is not too late to invest, just need to wait correction, and then see what to buy or to wait, in any case he will still grow )
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

People said it was too late at 10 dollars, they said it was too late at 30 they said it was too late at 100.
I think you know where this is going.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

People said it was too late at 10 dollars, they said it was too late at 30 they said it was too late at 100.
I think you know where this is going.

As long as the market is not saturated and there are still lots of area to fill, i think it is not late for Bitcoin.  There are still lots of country that is not adopting Bitcoin, just imagine if these countries adopt bitcoin, do you think price won't move?  It will definitely go up!  Remember the supply and demand law, Bitcoin have fixed supply while demand is ever growing.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

This is the right time to invest Bitcoin during this time. So if you want to invest in Bitcoin, do not waste time. As it reaches our 20 at the end of this month. The best profitable investment in this current market It will be continuously raised in 2018 so that Bitcoin is the best investment.
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

As long as the price of bitcoin is increasing, so do not waste time now invest in Bitcoin
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

No, actually it just only a beginning of the innovation. It is not too late for you or the entire world to accept the presence of bitcoin. Accepting and deal with bitcoin is just only start of new beginning for the bright future.
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

if you see the current price is high enough, and do not dare to invest. do not be afraid to investigate with bitcoin prices now, it could be next month will rise to 2-fold. bitcoin is unpredictable
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

If you can afford to buy Bitcoin at any price, then you should not look at the price of it. What you should actually see is the percent of change of Bitcoin. The market had shown us that as time goes by, the price of Bitcoin increases. Therefore, it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. What’s happening these days is maybe just the stepping stone of Bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
I think it is not too late to buy for more bitcoins because there is still hard fork to be happened next year round so it is still possible for the price of bitcoins to increase. So if you have money buy for more bitcoins and hold it for a long time.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

The big money will come in the next  months so it is NOT to late...

look here how many adress have more than 1000 $ just about 3mio (does not mean 3 mil people will be less)

https://bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

But take also a look at BITCOIN CASH here I see a big potential in the middle/long term

Bitcoin Cash is a bad idea. It is going to be gobbled up by bitcoin in the long run once everyone starts using Segwit and the Lightning Network is set in place.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

My opinion is it is better now then never. With bitcoin it is never too late as everybody know the track record of bitcoin and it is performing very well the 10000 USD milestone is achieved and the it is getting corrected with that level and expected to create next level of all time high. So it is not too late with bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

It never late to buy bitcoin, if you buy for long term holding. If you want to trade in the exchange with bictoin, anyway it is dangerously to trade short with bitcoin. there is big risk to sell cheap and after that buy expensive. Nobody knows exactly where will the price go. May be just BIG players.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

I said I was already late last April 2016, when bitcoin high is at $400.
Came back a year later, bitcoin at $2,000.

That convinced me that it's never too late and I must now study crypto.
Bitcoin now at $15,000+ (with recent high at $17,000+).

Never too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: