Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4106 times)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
Nope, you're not too late to spend your money on Bitcoin. As long as the markets are active, you can spend as much as you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

I would lament as long as I can remember in the event that I didn't be a piece of this digital money time and experience its focal points and even disservices. One can buy even the cost is so high, the main contrast is that when you buy when the cost is high the shot of accepting awesome intrigue could be lower than the individuals who get it around the same time in a much lower cost. Be that as it may, observe that the normal increment is twenty five percent of a month that implies even you purchase high there is as yet a change that you could win great, simply don't offer it prior.
malah

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

no, I do not think it's too late for bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently going down and being stable with prices that do not change much, you can buy bitcoin now
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

I'm right! I think my predictions that bitcoin will double its price from USD10k to USD20k beforenyear ends is right!
haha so excited mate. ?  We need to wait the results cuase bitcoin sometimes decreasing  perhaps you didn't noticed it. And i think in my opinion we need to monitor bitcoin movement To protect our profits cause i recently read some topic about bitcoin fork maybe it will suddenly fall.  
On December, 2017 bitcoin will appear 3 hard forks: Bitcoin God, Bitcoin Platinum and Bitcoin Cash Plus. While Bitcoin Platinum and Bitcoin Cash Plus confirmed that they will give user who is holding bitcoin the amount of coins equivalent to the number of BTC they have, i think this did the price of bitcoin is increasing very strong. After this three hard forks most likely the price of bitcoin will fall. I think we should prepare for sell bitcoin when its price have indicatory down.

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:01:54 AM

there is no late in the principle of my life and I am sure bitcoin will increase in price and get better for long-term investing therefore I will not feel too late to invest
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:05:15 AM

Noone can know if it is late or not, yes invest now is a risky because 16k$ for one bitcoin is an high price but who can know if it can raise more?
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

It is always not too late in bitcoin. As you have said bitcoin's price is rising and rising. Then it is not too late to invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin's price can be doubled as many invest on it.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:27 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is still the begining if you want to buy bitcoins now is the time to start holding bitcoins the bitcoin is still widening still spread in the world many newbie is start working and earning bitcoins and investing in the bitcoin so that the price now is the begining try to invest or earn bitcoins

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:41:12 AM

Noone can know if it is late or not, yes invest now is a risky because 16k$ for one bitcoin is an high price but who can know if it can raise more?

It's not too late to get into Bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin is simply the Evolution. I could remember when Bitcoin was at $1000 (around this time last year ~December - January) A lot of people were shouting that It was too late to get in BTC. But now, The value has gone up more than 17x. So it isn't too late to get into Bitcoin ~ The community doubles with each passing year

bady

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

It will never be too late to invest on Bitcoin and other crypto currency. You just need to find the right time and dip to buy and you'll be good to go.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

Bitcoin is changing its price as time goes by. If someone wanted to invest on bitcoin, I think the earliest is the right time but there is no late for investment. I think that in investment there is always a risk so anytime you want to invest you should be ready for any risk that you will face. Bitcoin is a good source of income but bitcoin can be also the one that might lose your money so be wise on investing bitcoin. If you are just investing today, you need to risk more money because of bitcoin's price but risking can be the way to reach your dream.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:07:35 AM

I think it will not be too late if you want to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is currently a lot of investor interest and investment in it. After the bitcoin event was listed on the US stock market, bitcoin has a lot of price increases. With the current trend I find that bitcoin will reach $ 25000 this year.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:19 AM

No, everyday is a gift of bitcoin for us, so don't mind that too late to buy or invest on bitcoin. even the price of bitcoin is hinger it will continue to increase every day.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
bennyxv

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

Its not too late for bitcoin. As the price soars, the investment opportunities become greater. I have made over 1BTC from www.btcflame.com
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:24 AM

You cannot be too late in terms of Bitcoin investment. If it grew in the past and is still growing until now, there is no point to worry that it will not grow still in the months and years to come. There is still a huge number of people out there who are potential supporters of the topmost coin in the whole of crypto environment. I would say it will still hit a much higher value in the year that follows. We will definitely hit $20,000 in the first three months of 2018.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

I think this time we should invest to othe coin like: etherum, litecoin etc. because BTC price so high and transaction fee so expensive
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

Its not late sir just invest and be patience
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:14:48 AM

You are never late for bitcoins. You are always in time for it doesn't matter whatever price it is. Just grab it.
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:59 AM

It is too late to invest on Bitcoin.  You just need to wait for the dip and buy it
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

yes you are late because bitcoin was first started at 2009 and it climb up verry verry high up until now but its better to be late than never  , so i guess you should start buying now as soon as possible because bitcoin is still expected to  rise even more because of unsual demand that it gets from the public. however buying or investing in bitcoin today is not really recomended because of its current value  that is too expensive rather you should wait for a crash or a dip to happen in order for you to get the most out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: