Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4106 times)
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:42 AM

I do not like to be pessimistic because for a long time I was an enthusiastic promoter of bitcoin in my community, because I really thought that bitcoin was called to be the money of the future. Today I do not see it that way anymore, and it seems to me that bitcoin is now only a pump and dump business that is easy to manipulate by speculators, so I would only recommend buying bitcoins from risk-conscious investors, willing to make a lot of money, or lose their capital.

I like your optimistic and i am the same optimistic too about bitcoin will grow much more than before in next year.
But i dont think that bitcoin is future of money. Bitcoin is very good as investment.

I am glad that many of us still believe with bitcoin and still hope that bitcoin will increase in the next year. I see there are many new people around us and they are still curious about bitcoin so they try to buy bitcoin with small money first to see how it goes. if they see bitcoin can give something good for them, I am sure that they will buy bitcoin again and there is never too late for bitcoin if we can see the chance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abamatinde77

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

not yet late you can invest more it will rise double again on 2018 and still rising up every year!
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
bitcoin is now rising and rising because of popularity and people get more money in bitcoin so i think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because as far as you   see the bitcoin increased more month by month because theres a lot of people investing in bitcoin because they know that it is not too late to buy some bitcoins and they believe that bitcoin will increase more in the next year and in the next future and maybe bitcoin is our future money so don't be scared buy bitcoin now and be patience.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

not yet late you can invest more it will rise double again on 2018 and still rising up every year!
Bitcoin's price is continuously growing and by that we can say that it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. As of now the price went down, maybe because of the holiday season most of us are withdrawing our bitcoin. You can take this chance to buy some bitcoin and wait until the price comes back to the top. There is profit on holding bitcoin you just need to have patience.
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

Looking at it now its late for btc due to its high cost, one can still opt-in for other altcoins.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:06 AM

It is never too late for investing bitcoin. You just need to have sufficient amount of money and good prediction.
You are not late in investing in bitcoin. All you need sufficient capital and be positive thinker. If you a positive thinker and good prediction in one business you joining it will be successful and grow in high profitable income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

for me it is not too late to buy it, someone ask me when it is the right time to buy bitcoin, for you the most right now at the end of 2018 because the price next year is very high compared to today, if you with a large amount of invesatsi you will get many big profits in the long run.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

I think it is not too late you can still invest on  bitcoin just wait for some dump... You can still have free btc just work hard for it and have patience. Join signature campaign and bounties to earn btc.

tryer12

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

It is never too late, Unless you decide it is xD
bitzzz

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:51:51 AM

I think so. It is not easy to be 10 times more.  Cry
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

It is never too late to bitcoin as long as we want to start it immediately.we've learned that many among others are really making it great they are making it more progress upon trusting it.So why doubt.? Many are   already having the good benefits

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:15 AM

I think so. It is not easy to be 10 times more.  Cry

For me its not to late for bitcoin because every day  its open the door to joining the bitcoin like me im a newbee but i want to become a investors or holder a bitcoin.like now i want to join a campaign to get a bitcoin and starting to hold that.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:06:01 AM

It is never late, at this point you will most certainly get profits. Regardless of the speculation if BTC will reach 100k and Mc Afee bet and all that type of stuff, bitcoin has a great prospect to keep growing with the actual market conditions.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:00 AM

It is never too late, Unless you decide it is xD

Yeah right? I don't know why they are saying such stuffs, it will be never too late as long as bitcoin have its price, it would be only too late if we are always going to hesitate and doubt bitcoin. Besides, there is no point if we are always going to ask something like this in my opinion, we are just going waste our time if we are like this all the time.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

it seems not too late because the bitcoin price increase is influenced from the total availability of bitcoin, if the availability of bitcoin is very limited and people in the world still do not know the bitcoin then at any time will be very expensive and rare.
banut

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

I always believe that nothing is too late especially for bitcoin it will be never too late we can enter bitcoin anytime and achieve all time. For me it is better now then never for best things to happens in our life.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:43:45 AM

so far the value price of bitcoin was dumped so its a good chance for us to take advantage of the cheap value it has due to for sure by next year it rapidly like skyrocket again the value.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

I do not think it is too late. Maybe in 2018 it will not go to the moon like in 2017. But you will see profit, better than in Bank for example.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

It's never too late because if bitcoin price will keep going up as time goes by, you can still gain some income if you can buy bitcoin as early as you can. You might regret not investing bitcoin when it's still affordable.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:02 AM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin. We have seen the value go up and down, hence nothing is really permanent, despite reaching the all-time high this month, people are expecting a dip soon, I think that would be the perfect chance for us to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: