Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4099 times)
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

yes now late for bitcoin but not to late, firstly u can think befor 5years ago bitcoin price was? and now think after 5years bitcoin stay what's position?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

if you want to buy real bitcoin for new players with bitcoin prices that are now too high it is already late enough to buy bitcoin if you are desperate to buy bitcoin then you will be stuck at a very high price.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

Being that the currency is in its bullish direction, and that it hasn't attained its peak, it is then, not late to invest in the currency. The innovation of the currency is actually being recognized by individuals and as a result, leading to the growth of the currency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

yes late but not to much late, we can think after 3year bitcoin can be go 50k$, and u can think last 5years ago bitcoin price?
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
No it's not even the value of bitcoin is in the 15k+ USD dont lose hope to invest your money in bitcoin because we all know that the price of bitcoin is suddenly doubled so we don't need get afraid because the value is too high you can invest and gain a profit from it or you can earn a bitcoin without investing your money just search and read more and you can use your rank to apply and earn bitcoin in campaign just join or participate and if you're accepted just do your job well then if you do they will paid you a bitcoin so for me that was the best way to earn bitcoin and my point is you can earn bitcoin without investing just work for it
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

If Bitcoin is too much expensive for you now, then you are already late. Bitcoin’s price has no chance to fall hard. It will skyrocket in the upcoming years. But if you can afford to buy Bitcoin at any price, then you are not late. Well, in fact, you are early. The price of Bitcoin will be ten more times of today's price or greater in the future.

Now, when Bitcoin price in the additional low point it is the time to start invest in it. Buy some satoshies and you will get about 25% of profit within the next year. The price of BTC will grow inevitable. There is no other way.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

It is never too late to invest. if u have enough money you can jump to invest btc because have a future real future no one can stop btc . price day by day increases   
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

Its never too late in bitcoin, because everytime is a good time to start bitcoin.
I did not think so that it’s too late to invest in Bitcoin. It true the price of bitcoin is rising up to it double. But the price of is continuously increasing there is no late to join Bitcoin. Yeah it may be regret that I feels sometime that why I join late Bitcoin community. The price is going up and up then a little bit down ward that is the best chance for investors to buy Bitcoin at this low price and sell it when price again rise. That gives the huge amount of money in profit.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Actually no one can be too late to start in bitcoin. You can start now to change your life in the future. Maybe you regret to now for nat start early but you can start anyday you want to earn bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

If you believe that price will be doubled, then buy. No matter how expensive it is. You do not need to buy 1 whole bitcoin. I mean let those divisible concept serve its purpose. I personally can't afford 1 BTC. But you can always buy satoshis. Just always use extra money for investment. Do not force your self.

ramini

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

Actually no one can be too late to start in bitcoin. You can start now to change your life in the future. Maybe you regret to now for nat start early but you can start anyday you want to earn bitcoin.
I agree, if you regret the past, and not acting now. It will just add your regrets. I mean, why would you jist watch bitcoin grow and not doing anything at all. As long as bitcoin is alive, it will never be too late. Spend a little at least if you afford much. A little is better than nothing, am I right? So, take actions now!

ramini

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:23 PM

It is never too late to invest. if u have enough money you can jump to invest btc because have a future real future no one can stop btc . price day by day increases   
Right! No matter what the situation of the price is, there will be possitive impact on us. Even when it goes down, it is even considered an opportunity to buy in a lesser price. A much easier to get bitcoin than it is when it goes up. The only advantage when it pumps up, is for those who already invested in the past.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is not too high unlike befoee that it already reached $20000. Furthermore, I think that you must invsst in bitcoin because there is a chance that the price of it will increase in the next year so that it may lead to a high income and more money.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

If you believe that price will be doubled, then buy. No matter how expensive it is. You do not need to buy 1 whole bitcoin. I mean let those divisible concept serve its purpose. I personally can't afford 1 BTC. But you can always buy satoshis. Just always use extra money for investment. Do not force your self.
I think if you know bitcoin and intend to invest in it then it is not too late if you still want to start. Although I have invested in bitcoin for about a year, I still want to buy more bitcoin at this time because it's low priced and it's a chance for me to buy more bitcoin instead of the $ 20,000 price that was not long ago. .

Razor007

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

Like other mentioned, its never too late to get on the bitcoin train. I remember when I bought bitcoins @$1900 earlier this year, everyone told me that it was a bad decision to buy at the peak. Now those same people are getting into bitcoin these days Cheesy
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:24:03 PM

It's not really that late, just observe the graph,bitcoins' value is lower than before.Find the right value to invest since bitcoin is volatile there's still a chance to double its value again as bitcoin became stronger cryptocurrency.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

It's never too late to start, because by starting now then what we want will be achieved, so if you want to start with bitcoin do now without delay.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

yes as for me i am really too late of joining bitcoin,because before i just ignore what they are doing and they are telling me that hey why dont you join us ?and i said okay kindly help me and teach me how to join tehn suddenly now i know...so come on guys it is not too late to join.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:09 AM

No! Bitcoin is continually rising in every months and every years bitcoin price double, so its not too late to invest in bitcon.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

no....we know that we never be too late in joining bitcoin just earn a lot of it then if you have a lot of bitcoin then invest it and it will never too late for bitcoin....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: