Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4091 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I think it is good time to start buy BTC at present Smiley BTC price decreased to rather strong levels so it could be changing of BTC trend soon

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
As of now the price of bitcoin is keep on decreasing and I think is an opportunities to buy a lot of bitcoin. Furthermore, its never too late to invest or to buy bitcoin and buying bitcoin is an opportunities to become rich in the future. So that do not waste your time and start in investing now.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

It is not too late to start bitcoin because its still on the top,  instead in the previous year the value of the bitcoin is nothing.
RAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Well, we are going back to Oct, but dont worry mate, bitcoin will rise higher than before. Lips sealed
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
well,we all know that there is a saying that "better late than never"why are you thinking that it is too late for bitcoin,no we should be positive for always and never be a negative thinker,if you really want to join the group you have to do something about it and consider yourself as a good bitcoin users.so come on guys don't hesitate to joi us.
mecap

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

you can buy in rn, I don't think it will go above 12-13k again
but who knows, this is really unpredictable
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

well,we all know that there is a saying that "better late than never"why are you thinking that it is too late for bitcoin,no we should be positive for always and never be a negative thinker,if you really want to join the group you have to do something about it and consider yourself as a good bitcoin users.so come on guys don't hesitate to joi us.
The price of bitcoin is now dumping and i think that this is the best time to get into bitcoin and right now, i can't call it as a late entry because this is one of the great entry for bitcoin because the market is crashing and almost all the people are panicking so since you want to get into bitcoin then it is a smart move for me to just get into bitcoin and be a holder for the mean time.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

yes late but not to much, u can see last 1years ago and think after 1years ago
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

I think bitcoin price will high very soon. It is the absolute time to invest, I mean buy bitcoin. If now we will able to invest inshallah we get a lot of money and develop us.. Smiley
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Last year around july price of Bitcoin is only around 5-6k USD, December last year price was crazy and hit 20k usd, 2018 january price was around 10k-12k, now price is going down 8k but not less than 6k and lot of people are saying Bitcoin is dead, Bitcoin is now over. Come on guys since you are still here in this forum you still believe on Bitcoin, so stop pretending that you don't care whatever happens with Bitcoin.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

Personally look in other Coins and also have a little blockfolio
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin is very less so this is the best time to invest in it. Because most probably the price will increase in next few months so they will give you huge profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin is very less so this is the best time to invest in it. Because most probably the price will increase in next few months so they will give you huge profit.

Bitcoin prices is any time to change. It not stable prices. So it change day by day. If need to information for the bitcoin prices check the market places. Then you willl know about the coin prices. So before invest you will check and invest. Then you will get more profit. People gather information from market place.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Now's the right time to invest in bitcoins. So I suggest you go hard today and buy a lot of bitcoins now while the price is still cheap. Maximize your money and just buy 1 btc and hodl afterwards. Wait for the right time when your investment doubles and then sell immediately.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

But now bitcoin has declined in price by 50%, and right now I think it's a good time to start buying bitcoin, so you're not late at all. Take the opportunity to invest now while being discounted.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

You're not too late. Today's the perfect time to buy a lot of bitcoins since the price of each bitcoin to day is extremely cheap. Like way cheaper than the $20k price point last November 2017. So buying now and holding for months, may you'll eventually pass the $20k mark.

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

But now bitcoin has declined in price by 50%, and right now I think it's a good time to start buying bitcoin, so you're not late at all. Take the opportunity to invest now while being discounted.

It  is definitely great time to buy. There were a lot of people here was complaining the expensive price of bitcoin. it came back more than 50 percent and I don't think that will go further down.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

Now's the right time to invest in bitcoins. So I suggest you go hard today and buy a lot of bitcoins now while the price is still cheap. Maximize your money and just buy 1 btc and hodl afterwards. Wait for the right time when your investment doubles and then sell immediately.

With its current price I think the same thing, the best time to buy bitcoins and other altcoins too. Just make sure to hold it with your wallet and not in an exchange. Although it might become more cheaper in the next hours or days, you can still buy now and forget it for about a months and wait for the price recovery.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

With its current price I think the same thing, the best time to buy bitcoins and other altcoins too. Just make sure to hold it with your wallet and not in an exchange. Although it might become more cheaper in the next hours or days, you can still buy now and forget it for about a months and wait for the price recovery.
It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. We also have no idea if going “short” right now, or betting that the price will decline, will be better than going “long,” or betting that the price will continue to go up over time.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

I do not think it's too late to start something, let alone the important bitcoin issue we have to be sure to ourselves, That this is a very thrilling investment and maybe it's a future investment, as long as we should pay more attention to the problem of rising Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: