Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3057 times)
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

Since we are at the beginning better to aim at the long investment, it could really bring a lot
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
Both can be profitable, but that depends on everything we do. if we take the decision to invest in the short term if not calculated optimally because in a hurry only aims to gain profits quickly of course the benefits obtained are smaller than the type of long-term investment.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

depending on the type of investment you want. In my opinion, long-term investing is better invested in gold, though less profitable but a small risk of losses and even if you want to invest in crypto you must be careful in assessing, because the value of any value of coins in crypto is unstable. so in my opinion better short term. it's faster and profitable
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

depending on the type of investment you want. In my opinion, long-term investing is better invested in gold, though less profitable but a small risk of losses and even if you want to invest in crypto you must be careful in assessing, because the value of any value of coins in crypto is unstable. so in my opinion better short term. it's faster and profitable
IMO , all of us should go with the short-term investment because it will provide us the daily income everyday.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
Investments in the long term will be more leverage, because the benefits can be greater. I'm not saying investing in the short term is bad, depending on where we can process it so we can get the benefits we can get. perhaps for those who invest in short-term stability exposed to sudden economic needs or too much investment they make so they decide to take their money.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

In my opinion long-term investments are won against short-term. And it borrows much less time. We just watch that we with our bought coins and at achievement of the necessary level of cost sell a part of coins

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

i prefer long term investment , it can bring better rentability. for short term investment, you have to bé  more "activé" I have job aside thé crypto so it is easier to me to manage this way.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

Doing short term investments is more risky than the long term. You need to be active, and always know how the market trend is going. Although it is more profitable than long-term investments.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:38:58 AM

I think short term investment is favorable with me because the return of your investment is just within a year. Though it is risky to involve in short term investments but you do not wait that long to hold back your money plus the profit. On long term investment you have to patiently wait until such time that the return of your investment comes back to you. We all know that we do really need money to sustain our daily needs so i prefer to choose short term but if i do have enough money i also go for long term investment and wait for my ROI.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

I think short term investment is favorable with me because the return of your investment is just within a year. Though it is risky to involve in short term investments but you do not wait that long to hold back your money plus the profit. On long term investment you have to patiently wait until such time that the return of your investment comes back to you. We all know that we do really need money to sustain our daily needs so i prefer to choose short term but if i do have enough money i also go for long term investment and wait for my ROI.
I thinks short terma and long term is not nescesary as long as we can gain in this present time arround we dont have to wait for  a long time if there maybe a good opportunity to gain because we only looking for a profit here and we  all know that everything really depend on the price of the corresponding coin that we are investing through .
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

When it comes to Crypto long term investment is key. Though if you make the right moves you can do even better. If a person got into Nem at the beginning and just completely held and forgot about Crypto, they would be rich. Rather than stressing out about all the coins, buying and selling, etc.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

Long term investment for me, if it is about crypto long term investment is the key because if it is long term, the one you invest will come back 3times or more. To short term sometimes it is best, but low risk for me if it is short term investment. Think wise.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

Long term investment for me, if it is about crypto long term investment is the key because if it is long term, the one you invest will come back 3times or more. To short term sometimes it is best, but low risk for me if it is short term investment. Think wise.
Long term investment is good for those who want to hold and keep watching for long. Most traders perform both long and short term investment. Short term can help you to capitalize on the volatility of the market and then use it for your own benefit in making even more and then trying to put up some for the long term.

Still, everything balls down on the investor, their plans, their immediate needs and their strategies on how they intend to get the best of the market. For a real time investor who does not have any serious time for monitoring the charts and the situation of things, long term is simply the best unless they are just looking for some cash to spend and that is not even short term thing. When it comes to profit making, that depends on the person's knowledge as well with respect to trading.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

Of course I choose long-term investments compared to the short term. Because long-term investment is really profitable.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

I prefer long term investment because it will profit me more than in short term investmen.

pikecara

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

All investments should be planned on the long term, short term ROI is usually way lower, the secret is keep investing over time and keep diversifying your investments
thetractor666

Activity: 59

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Long term investments are better always will receive more money because when is long it grows more

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
Investing only works in long tern investment but we can't avoid to get our money because of unexpected needs. For me that situation is not short term investment it's trading if crypto currency was discussing.

Long term or short term investing is both profitable, we are not deciding if we know that we lose our money instead we think the consequence to avoid losing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

Looking at the current price movement situation I think you're right. Short-term investments can be profitable, but it will take time to monitor the movement of value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: