Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3061 times)
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

Both long term and short term investment can become profitable over time if you diversify your portfolio well, what i mean is you chose blue chips and new blooming trading instrument, in my experience short deals is profitable enough as a newbie
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

In my opinion it is better to have some short term or long term investment, what I'm saying is you've got to know what you are investing. Lets say gold and BTC is a pretty good long term investment, houses, lands and real states too. On the other hand some altcoins are short term and lets say a farm, you can harvest some food in just months. Long term investments are for people who can afford to wait and short term are for those who want an instant profit and I guess it is better to have both. For your own different purposes.

serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

Long term investment is good, Becuase long term investment will get big profit, this is the best strategy interms of investing. But you will need have a patient if you want big income in your investment.
Rillezk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Long term investment, no doubt.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

I think short-term investments are quicker in trying to grow bitcoin even though i have a bigger risk of losses but i prefer short-term investments. because we can have a faster gain when compared to long-term investments.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
I bet that long term investment will be more benifitial to an investor since the profit from the investment is exoected to be big. But the only downside is waiting for a long period of time. If an investor is determined, waiting won't be a problem. Jist like in Bitcoin wherein investong for a long period of time is really promising.
It is simply the best thing to do. I have been investing now since 2015 and I have no regret doing so. In as much as I try as much as possible to earn some, then I see the chance to buy more at dips or some huge corrections.

Long term pays a lot when you understand that bitcoin is the future and you will have all the benefits it brings.  It is always a good option and most especially diversifying even seems to be better option. Long term investment is the real deal for the true believers.

A lot of people may not really understand that this is a time we have all been waiting for and then panic and start selling at huge loss but when you consider the long term, you will hold for as long as you can think of holding. So far, we are getting some retracement and we may see it as a good time to start buying back at dips for the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

Investors are of two types, short term investors and long term investors. Short term investors invest for a shorter period of time, their return on investment is lower than long term investors. They don’t have long term holding power. Whenever they got their expected price they exit from the market. Long term investors have long term holding capacity. They invest for more than five or ten years. Their profit expectation is quite high. Long term investment is safer than short term or day to day trading activity. Those who have purchased bitcoin long term ago and kept the same for a longer time are now enjoying the fruits.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

if I think this bitcoin special I will invest in the period of one year, because in its development we do not know whether in a long time will increasingly askend or even down, better predict in one year, safer according to
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

The way I see it, I think it depends upon where your investing your money. There are a lot of choices where you want to invest your money you just need to choose the right one and be careful of scams. If you think the project or business you're investing in has a great potential to succeed in the future consider it as a long term investment and if you can see that it will only last for a little time just invest for short term.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

everyone's fortune is different, I prefer long-term investments rather than short-term investments because I'm not a trader,  Wink
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Yes if you're newbie it was hard to invest especially when you want to cash it out because your too much excited about x2 profit. So longterm is difficult and risky but better than short term.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

i prefer long term investment , it can bring better rentability. for short term investment, you have to bé  more "activé" I have job aside thé crypto so it is easier to me to manage this way.
True, seeing price movements is currently hard to make a profit if we invest in the short term, because the current movement tends to go down and down. It's time to buy and invest our money to earn profits in some time.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:40:41 AM

It still depends on a situation. But I think 10 years is still possible but I think there's no such people will do that. Maybe 5 years will do for long term investment. For example you have a stable job or stable source of income I would suggest to go with long term investment buy if you don't have a stable income the try the short term investment.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:33 AM

I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
Nobody in the right mind will turn trading into a full time business or job unless you are a wall street individual ,people who are having a heavy pocket usually does trading and not people trying to survive solely with it,because investment is not a sure guaranteed profitable thing,there are possibilities that it would end up in a loss,so there are risks involved and you have to hold for a longer period of time to get the necessary profit,knowing the exact point of appreciation is the most important thing here,if you have confidence in a project you invest in it for the long term,follow the project and invest heavily when you expect any special news from them as the market reacts to these things.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

short-term or long-term investments both have different risks and benefits depending on needs, if you need money in the near future you can try short-term investments but the benefits you get will not be more than long-term investments
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

Short term investment is good and is more profitable compared to long term investment but also depends on someone's luck while in long term investments if you have chosen a coin that pump a lot for years then expect some profit from it and will also depends on how much you have and how long you can hold it. We all know that investments are risky but undeniably profitable if we choose the right one. Long term investment is way safer than short term investments most especially if you are in ICO stage where tokens are cheap that sometimes gives you 10-20x profit from your capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

If your a person that's depending on an investment then you must be a short term investor but if you're someone that works or is an employee to a company then having a long term investment is the best thing. But what's the best thing is to have an investment which is stably giving you profit even while you are sleeping.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

There are benefits for both option, but for me, i prefer long term investment.
Short time is for 1-2 years and long term is for 5-10 years. It depends so much on how do you need money, because if you need money and depends part of your life from your investment, then short time is the best option for you. You can invest for long term if the money you invest is the money you can afford to lose. Your life will still go on if the investment goes bad if you spend it that way.
Either way, you re the one whos in charge of your investment. Good luck for us.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

I think it's depending on your earning money purpose . Because if you earn money for living so you have to choose the short term investment and if you're not better choose the long-term investment for safety.
It depend on you because some people they want to take their profit after some time and some of them they want fast but there is one thing in long term if you will give more time to bitcoin so its price will go more high and it can give you big profit and I personally like short term because bitcoin is a digital currency and it here to change our life as it change my life through investment so join bitcoin and start investment here as much as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: