Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3052 times)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

I think long-term investment is better and make our life calm, which we must understand in investment is financial management and time so if we do not be patient then we will lose, but if we are patient waiting then we will profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

If you can hold long term investment I think it's better, you have more benefits for sure. So for me I choose long term if I have a chance to invest.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

If i were to chose between two. I will chose both because if  i can do both i can maximize my earnings. Short term investment can gives us a good amount of profit if we do it right. Also long term investment can be profitable as long as the project is success in the market but it depends on people if how they handle this or what do they like when it comes to investment.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

I believe that long-term investments are not profitable, since the market for crypto currency is too unstable. It is better to sell immediately as a coin will bring a good profit.       
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 05:13:48 PM by PatyZante

For me I say I do both, I think that is the wiser way. I do investments both on short terms and long terms. I do long terms so when I bought the coins, I just HOLD them lets say 10 to 15 years, I just bought them then I don't using check the prices whether high or low, I just hope after few years their value is extremely greater than when I bought them. That's the very idea why I put them in long term investments for my family's future. I also do short term, like buying on low and selling on high so at least I can enjoy some profits while I am doing it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

I will pick long term investment and the reason is i'm busy and i think i can't monitor all my investment if i do short term investment. I am picky when investing my money in long term investment and i don't panic when my investment goes down as long as the value don't turn in zero and i will be thankful or that.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

I will choose both because i can still have an immediate earning in short term investment while my other account which is for long investment will be use for my future or maybe in my retirement.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

I believe that long-term investments are not profitable, since the market for crypto currency is too unstable. It is better to sell immediately as a coin will bring a good profit.       
Yes true, market cryptocurrency is difficult to guess so I would agree to make it as short term investment, we must always know the latest price update so if there is any indication will go down then we must immediately sell or vice versa.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

I will pick long term investment and the reason is i'm busy and i think i can't monitor all my investment if i do short term investment. I am picky when investing my money in long term investment and i don't panic when my investment goes down as long as the value don't turn in zero and i will be thankful or that.
I like long-term invest rather than short-term invest. That is because I do not know how to do short-term investment. I like long-term invest because it does not take a lot of effort and we do not have to monitor the price of crypto all the time. We only have to focus for the capital we can give to make our profit as much as possible. Maybe short-term is good but it is risky. Long-term invest is risky too but I think it will worth the risk because the profit we can get is big too. We just have to be patience and have backup plan for that. And we have to have some savings and keep our jobs so we can live.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I like long-term invest rather than short-term invest. That is because I do not know how to do short-term investment. I like long-term invest because it does not take a lot of effort and we do not have to monitor the price of crypto all the time. We only have to focus for the capital we can give to make our profit as much as possible. Maybe short-term is good but it is risky. Long-term invest is risky too but I think it will worth the risk because the profit we can get is big too. We just have to be patience and have backup plan for that. And we have to have some savings and keep our jobs so we can live.

That is really the advantage of long-term investing, you are not really stressed out with the price fluctuation because you are only up to your ultimate price goal in the future.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

which one will be better? I am a newbie and cares your suggestion Smiley
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

which one will be better? I am a newbie and cares your suggestion Smiley
This all depends upon how much are you investing with and about how much are you expecting back from the bitcoin.

if you have a low budget and you want early profits then go for short term and do the trading

if you have handsome amount and no hurry for the profit, go for long term investments

if you have handsome amount and want early and guaranteed profits, then do the investment and with some portion of it, do the trading and get your profit out of it.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

For me,I will prefer to invest for long term than in short term because investing for long term is more profitable.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

That is really the advantage of long-term investing, you are not really stressed out with the price fluctuation because you are only up to your ultimate price goal in the future.
I do not think so. Long-term investing is not a simple strategy. And those who are wanting to investing for long-term have to prepare careful all cases can happen. Of course, these cases included the situation they lose money after a long time waited. It is really a hard work.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Long-term investments and large numbers will not necessarily benefit greatly. Perhaps it is more risk than short-term investments with small amounts. Old ones are not necessarily more successful than new people. I think it would be nice we can determine the right investment and how long the time should be determined. The issue of the amount to be invested depends on our ability.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Wow that was too long, investing for 10 years, I think it would require also long term of study. In my own perception, investment such as business, apartments, land acquisition are better for long term investment.

And for cyrpto currencies, 2 to 5 years are ideal.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

According to Investopedia, Investment is defined as "in an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will be sold at a higher price for a profit". Key terms are future, wealth and profit. We invest for the future's wealth and profit.

According to www.edwardjones.ca, "long-term investments are those vehicles that you intend to hold for more than one year — in fact, you generally intend to hold them for several years. On the other hand, you usually hold short-term investments for one year or less.". Regardless of the duration of your invest, it is good enough top think and act on investing for the future especially. Moreover, long term investment is advisable especially to the profits one will get. It may take several years but the satisfaction, profit and use will be all worth it.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Sometimes, long term investment is good if the metrics available to you indicates such term. However, I do not think that it is appropriate to decide on the duration of your investment based on presumptive assertions. sometimes i rather choice to long investment because if we invest in long terms it well be sure that our invest is a big assumption and give us a higher task and money...
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Well I would prefer in long term investment its because you can be able to earn more profit rather than short term.However it will takes a long time to earn so you also need another source of income in order for you to have enough money and dont just depend on your nvestment.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

Well I would prefer in long term investment its because you can be able to earn more profit rather than short term.However it will takes a long time to earn so you also need another source of income in order for you to have enough money and dont just depend on your nvestment.
Yes, every strategy has its advantages and disadvantages. I also like long term investment, it can be more profitable, but it takes a lot of time, if not enough capital can be a loss. I think that if there are conditions, we should combine both forms of investment, short-term investment can help you have enough money and long-term investment will help you make more profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: