Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3055 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

It is hard to say because it depends on that person who wants to invest.But both are good.In my point of view,crypto world is not stable thing.There is a risky system.If you have enough patience,then you will go to do this.Otherwise,it will not good for you.If you have a big amount,you should go for long term investment.Otherwise,you go for short time investment.Short time investment will grow your profit level early.Now, choice is yours and also depend on your ability.
Well for me  i really prefer for a short term investment, because we are all wanted to earn here a huge amount of profit and if we can really gain today we then we sell. We are not required to hold or invest fro a long term if we can gain today. So then I believe that everything is depend on our own decision. Because we can also loss an amount if we don't be carefully on making decisions.
It is really depending in our research and also the conclusion that we have before choosing either long term or short term investment because in my opinion, if you are really confident about the investment that you are trying then it will be the best for you to choose long term because their price or value appreciates over the time and it is perfect for you to just get into long term so you will be having a good investment and also a passive income.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

Short term investment is applicable to everybody that did not want to take the risk for a long period of time. Long term is for those who are ready to take the risk despite of price bubble in the market. Short term or long term have in common that is price. Price of both will come up to goes and down. The important is your profit not your losses.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
I do not understand what your investment intentions are in what areas and if you think crypto investment in my opinion in the short term or long term will still have the risk or the possibility of profit to be gained. For that reason, investors are required to equip themselves with various strategies and appropriate steps to increase the likelihood of profit and minimize the risk of loss. and the following I will give you a strategy that can be done by investors such as you must have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency and keep monitoring the stock market and you should invest more than one type of crypto and most importantly Start small quantities and do it measurably.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Neither long term nor short term but I like trading btcs without holding them
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Short term investment is applicable to everybody that did not want to take the risk for a long period of time. Long term is for those who are ready to take the risk despite of price bubble in the market. Short term or long term have in common that is price. Price of both will come up to goes and down. The important is your profit not your losses.

I think if we will invest our money for short term, that would be called trading or like that.  Because earning through trading gives income in a short period of time.  While earning for a longer period of time is the investment which  I preferred much better.  I guess this will gives more income.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

of  course long term investment so you can earn more profit like everyone they choose long term

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Dispersing your investment in many choices will surely give you profit. Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

I think if we will invest our money for short term, that would be called trading or like that.  Because earning through trading gives income in a short period of time.  While earning for a longer period of time is the investment which  I preferred much better.  I guess this will gives more income.
It is a technical term in the financial market, almost anyone who routinely transacts, make money from a change in price on a regular basis is always called trading. In my opinion, trading is just different investment about total time to spend to trade in the market.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Rasshemark

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

I would prefer to make short-term investments because then I can gain momentum to make a profit, although not too big but I feel secure because I can get benefits. Well for me  i really prefer for a short term investment, because we are all wanted to earn here a huge amount of profit and if we can really gain today we then we sell.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I think it depends on the personnal goal of each person. But I always recommend going for a long-term invesment. In the short-term, you can minimize the risks as you go along with your plans and the goal you've set from the start, but if you're not very careful or don't have enough experience, you can suffer a few losses. I believe that investing in the long-term is always safer, you don't have to worry about how volatile the cryptocurrency market can be because from past experiences with cryptocurrencies we know that they always gain more value over time, so as long as you've done a proper research on the crypto you want to invest in, then you can be sure that you're going gain profits in the long run.
Long-term investments are only for people who have a lot of money, they can take care of their lives without using the money they have invested.
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

When it comes to investment, people almost always think of being rich in a day. For this reason they do not want to invest in long term. Choose short-term or long-term whatever you choose, move along with your investment information and logic, I buy short term coins in some periods, and the vast majority of my portfolio is long term.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

I am always trying to get profit when i have an opportunity to do this. I don't care long or short term when i see good money and have a chance to get them now i am doing it.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

I am always trying to get profit when i have an opportunity to do this. I don't care long or short term when i see good money and have a chance to get them now i am doing it.
Each one of us has a different perceptions and different kind of decision making. Its up to you wether you choose a long term or a short term investment as far as you reach your targets and earn huge profit returns. Opportunity on bitcoin has a big impact to us so better to do such investment and have chances of pursuing dreams.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

when the price is not stable I should suggest for long-term investment, because then it can provide a lot of profits and can take a positive trend

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

I think it depends on the personnal goal of each person. But I always recommend going for a long-term invesment. In the short-term, you can minimize the risks as you go along with your plans and the goal you've set from the start, but if you're not very careful or don't have enough experience, you can suffer a few losses. I believe that investing in the long-term is always safer, you don't have to worry about how volatile the cryptocurrency market can be because from past experiences with cryptocurrencies we know that they always gain more value over time, so as long as you've done a proper research on the crypto you want to invest in, then you can be sure that you're going gain profits in the long run.
Long-term investments are only for people who have a lot of money, they can take care of their lives without using the money they have invested.

No it is not true mate even poor people can go for long time investment why? So I answer you here that you said people have more wealth in there safe so they are not worry about their investment but the truth is bitcoin gives more opportunity to gain money as well, as you can invest all of you saving to buy bitcoin then join signature campaign to get fast and free income with your bitcoin, today I think there is nothing better than bitcoin for me, so everyone has equal right and equal chance to save bitcoin for as long as you want.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Basically both types of investments have a profit and loss opportunities. If you want big profits and unexpected return times, long-term investments might work for you.

However, if you want a quick refund, short-term investments may be more appropriate, depending on the choices you make and according to the amount of funds and the time of the refund.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Long term investment is always better idea but anyway you can trap in situation when you have no enough time so be careful before investing and save something for living.

rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I prefer to combine both short investment and long investment. For example, for short investment I use different ICO tokens and for long investment - only reliable top 10 coins.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

It depends on the project you are investing in , but in general the best returns in investing are from people who invested long-term. In such a long time your investment is much less influenced by things that decrease the value of your asset.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

when the price is not stable I should suggest for long-term investment, because then it can provide a lot of profits and can take a positive trend

There is no specific time that Bitcoin or other crypto currency be stable. It cannot be stable because it fluctuates every minute that's why it is tagged as volatile investment. Yet holding your stocks in a long term will most probably benefit you because from time to time it will be climbing up in a slower basis unlike in 2017 where a massive rise is experienced.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: