Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem  (Read 13696 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

The project is just wonderful! But I can not understand, on the website in the information about the ICO there are no dates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:54:55 AM

The project is just wonderful! But I can not understand, on the website in the information about the ICO there are no dates!
Unfortunately, I too can not understand this moment, the ICO procedure has already passed
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

Unfortunately, I too can not understand this moment, the ICO procedure has already passed
Apparently yes, because the roadmap says that in January 2018 the work of the platform is already beginning!
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

Apparently yes, because the roadmap says that in January 2018 the work of the platform is already beginning!
It is a pity that we were late, can not anything be done already?
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the platform offers useful tools that can help!
rom1-23

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:50:09 AM

how can i stacking my coin??? ,
where do i need keep them for stacking??--on my web wallet or on some kind computer wallet??
thx for help
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

Apparently you will have to buy tokens already on the exchange (Accordingly, prices will rise!
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

And how can the platform help them in this?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

Apparently you will have to buy tokens already on the exchange (Accordingly, prices will rise!
Wait, do not be discouraged ahead of time !! I advise you to contact the developer, surely all the tokens did not have time to sell, maybe you will meet them and allocate as much as you need!
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
Fritz93

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

Wait, do not be discouraged ahead of time !! I advise you to contact the developer, surely all the tokens did not have time to sell, maybe you will meet them and allocate as much as you need!
That would be great! And where is it better to contact the developers?
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:19:57 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
Neutrality

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Try to write in the mail or in the official group in a telegram, you will be sure to answer!
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Fritz93

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

Try to write in the mail or in the official group in a telegram, you will be sure to answer!
Unfortunately, no one answers (
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:46:47 AM

Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
But surely there are already competitors? Is there any benefit to this robot?
Neutrality

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

Unfortunately, no one answers (
Do not worry, it's still very little time, during the day you will be contacted!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: