Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷  (Read 76966 times)
TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

ok so also, we can add BTC's to our BTC address that we registered for Rhodium, the more BTC we add the more Rhodium we'll get credited for during the snapshot right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

ok so also, we can add BTC's to our BTC address that we registered for Rhodium, the more BTC we add the more Rhodium we'll get credited for during the snapshot right?

yep
bitcoinrh (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Dear Bitcoin Rhodium Devs,

How are you, thank you for the airdrop. I had a question. I subscribe 7 january using a signature from Ledger Nano S. On my Nano I have bitcoins, as requested to receive BTR. My friend found out that the ledger adress in blockchain.info does not show how much btc there is.

How do you know, how much BTC I have in my ledger adres to give the airdrop?

Do I need to prove that I had btc in my ledger during snapshot with printscreens, because I was on time with subscribtion and I hope to receive my part of the airdrop.

I am sure many people, maybe have the same question.

Thank you for your time to read this and thank you for your help /advices.

Kind Regards,

Javal

Hi Javal, you can move your btc to address you registered. Probably You have your balance on other address in Nano...
javalmcdee

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Dear Bitcoin Rhodium Devs,

How are you, thank you for the airdrop. I had a question. I subscribe 7 january using a signature from Ledger Nano S. On my Nano I have bitcoins, as requested to receive BTR. My friend found out that the ledger adress in blockchain.info does not show how much btc there is.

How do you know, how much BTC I have in my ledger adres to give the airdrop?

Do I need to prove that I had btc in my ledger during snapshot with printscreens, because I was on time with subscribtion and I hope to receive my part of the airdrop.

I am sure many people, maybe have the same question.

Thank you for your time to read this and thank you for your help /advices.

Kind Regards,

Javal

Hi Javal, you can move your btc to address you registered. Probably You have your balance on other address in Nano...

Hi Bitcoin Rhodium devs,

You are right...I send my btc to the registrated adres in my Nano and now it shows a balance in blockchain.info. Can I still get airdrop coins or I need to email you guys specially my informations.

How can it be that not all adresses on Nano can be seen on the blockchain.info.

Thank you very much for help, appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Javal
TalkBitcoinsCom

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

perfect, thanks guys, will get lil more btc for claiming later Smiley
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

Thank you everyone for joining the first airdrop. Second one is live now!

BITCOIN RHODIUM (BTR)
We want to store a value for the future! BitCoin Rhodium is here for that!

There will only ever be 2.1 million BTR <-- I DOUBT, 2.1 Million Supply? or 21 Million

UPDATE JAN 8
Dear BitCoin Rhodium community, we are very pleased to announce that due to massive support and demand for BTR, we have reached our airdrop limit of 840,000 BTR. Registrations are now closed. We’d like to thank all our supporters, and are very excited about making BTR THE store of value coin in the whole crypto space. The Snapshot starts on January 10 at 11:59:59 ASKT and will take few hours. More info at: https://www.bitcoinrh.org/#subscribe

SECOND AIRDROP ENDS ON JANUARY 10!
We have just updated our web page and second airdrop begins. It is similar one, but for balanced addresses with snapshot on January 10. Where ratio is 1 BTC = 10 BTR (you may have 0.542 btc, 7.83 btc, etc and get 10 times that amount). BUT every registered address in first airdrop is registered automatically for second airdrop if it is non-zero balanced during the snapshot on Jan 10. So no need to register same address if you did it already, just should have some btc during snapshot.. https://www.bitcoinrh.org/

FIRST AIRDROP  SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
Thank you for joining our initial giveaway. All registered Bitcoin address owners registered before midnight December 25 will be airdropped BitCoin Rhodium commodity <b>on January 18</b>. Right after the BitCoin Rhodium Wallet is available.

Our Website:
https://www.bitcoinrh.org/

Our Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BitCoinRh

Our Discord:
https://discord.gg/ThVy5UB

Our Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinrh/

WHAT IS BITCOIN RHODIUM
BitCoin Rhodium is a new crypto commodity, rare, limited and resistant cryptocurrency to store a value for the future. The goal is to provide not just a payment method, but a real, valuable commodity, which will become a prosper investment element, along with BTC.

What is Rhodium (metal element):
Rhodium is a hard, durable and silvery metal with high reflectance. It is most rare metal and has a higher place than Gold in matters of price in Gram.

2.1 million? or 21 million?

GOOD PROJECT.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

2.1 million total. That is why it is rare. 840,000 in the airdrop. First registered, first get. If you registered too late you will get nothing.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
TalkBitcoinsCom

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

snapshot in few hours, anyone know how we can for sure know the snapshop time frame is finished?
TalkBitcoinsCom

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

BTR can ya'll confirm snapshot is over?  Thank you
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

Best thing about this fork is that it's low risk and no private key shenanigans or subsequent movement of coins involved.
We can just access our coins as soon as the wallet is released.

"After the creation of new BTR Wallet you can claim your BTR by inputting your new BTR deposit address & signed message (signature you saved) from your BTC address."

Any exchange news yet?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Still waiting for futhuer information about this coin. It seems like a hard fork coin of BTC but I need more details information for it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

BTR can ya'll confirm snapshot is over?  Thank you

Yes, snapshot is over, we updated the page. We will release the wallet on Jan 18th.
Stay focused here on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitCoinRh

thanks for support!
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Hi,
excellent, can we validate our balances somehow?
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Hi,
excellent, can we validate our balances somehow?

In few days, BTR wallet is ready for claiming, so no special feature to check the btr balance...you will see it soon.
brandeager

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

Seems like a good project. Good luck! Smiley
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Seems like a good project. Good luck! Smiley
Thanks! And follow for upcoming news:

https://twitter.com/BitCoinRh

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinrh/
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

5 more days until the wallet released!
*Still wanna buy rhodium plated lighter*
pupzis

Activity: 72

Aлeкceй

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I just found out about the project: - [Tell me, I was already late for registering the BTC purse and getting the BTR Huh
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

I just found out about the project: - [Tell me, I was already late for registering the BTC purse and getting the BTR Huh

Yes, very late. Free coins are all claimed.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

I registered for the airdrop. But My name is not there in the spreadsheet of first 100 participants. I hope there will be many more adresses in the spreadsheet without that bonus and I hope to be part of it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TalkBitcoinsCom

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

I registered for the airdrop. But My name is not there in the spreadsheet of first 100 participants. I hope there will be many more adresses in the spreadsheet without that bonus and I hope to be part of it.
What spreadsheet are you talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: