Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][KYC] DeepBrain Chain - A decentralized AI Computer Platform on NEO  (Read 30887 times)
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KUCOIN? It takes ages to login. The site throws me out 100 times a day!!

Kucoin is a good exchange but the load is to heavy after bittrex and binance closed registraton for new users.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KUCOIN? It takes ages to login. The site throws me out 100 times a day!!

Kucoin is a good exchange but the load is to heavy after bittrex and binance closed registraton for new users.

I'm certain that Kucoin & Binance have a connection to eachother. Kucoin is really getting a huge volume, a few month back barely touching 4 million dollars volume...

Now DBC is one of the top projects bringing some of that nice volume to Kucoin. Way to go!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
feritfb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

I have checked their account but I did not see any of team members. Where can I see their profiles?
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:08 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 08:50:40 PM by MrJesusChrist

I think it's absolutely crazy these exchanges had to shut down registrations because of the huge influx of new users. Exciting times for crypto in general. Makes me want to start up an exchange.. but my site would probably end up becoming Mt. Gox and/or Cryptsy 2.0  Tongue

I have checked their account but I did not see any of team members. Where can I see their profiles?

Chapter 8 of the white paper: https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/DeepBrainChainWhitepaper.pdf

They should definitely put this on their site... but for now, the team member profiles are located in the white paper only. I went ahead and took screenshots, so if anyone else comes to this thread hopefully it'll be easier for them to see the team and their profiles without having to search through whitepaper.

-Side note: This has probably been posted already, but I suggest anyone invested, or thinking of investing, in this coin to watch this video. Very insightful Q&A by DepBrain founder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcYeO5e6EI0
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

It will def go minimum $10 this year and we're getting at cheapest price now( ICO was cheapest actually) after ICO.  Once it starts trading in Huobi and other exchanges, and expect more and more news starts coming and price will go. This could be a bench mark for any future AI ICO's in 2018 and beyond.

10$? Never, but 1$ is possible in my eyes.

Ok.   Smiley

We'll revisit this quote on or before end of 2018.  Grin  It's yet to trade on major exchanges, very well chances are there to reach $10 I believe.  Companies with 30 and 40 B circulations are reaching $4 to $5 already this year.
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

DBC has made it into the top 100 for market cap!! As of now it's at rank 96! Let's keep on climbing!

Grin Grin
markeli

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Whats the deal with Aridrop, they ask for private key!!! is that official Twitter account?
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Whats the deal with Aridrop, they ask for private key!!! is that official Twitter account?
It is obviously a scam! noone will ever ask your private key
markeli

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

OK so everyone pay attention on twitter  @DeepBrainNEO, thought its offiicial have 11K followers but i guess I'm wrong.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

OK so everyone pay attention on twitter  @DeepBrainNEO, thought its offiicial have 11K followers but i guess I'm wrong.

Not official. Check the official telegram-group for announcements.

http://t.me/deepbrainchain

https://www.deepbrainchain.org/

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
zzHQzz

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

Guys, i love the project, been in it since last year  Roll Eyes

that being said, price manipulations with DBC on kucoin is literally OUT OF CONTROL atm. Sad. Hopefully we will get more confidence after new listings on exchanges
newmz

Activity: 372

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

I think DBC could cost = $1  Roll Eyes
based on which facts are you seeing the potential of 1$? This would mean 5x in growth. As far as I understood, it basically has no working product yet, so for me not at all clear, how such a value is currently reasonable. But the business case in deed sounds very interesting.

Have you read about the team at all? So many coins in the top 100 don't actually have a working "product" - many still working on mainnet releases, yet still have huge market caps.. People are speculating on what teams can accomplish. DBC team have released quite a few AI / cloud related products in the past, and are accomplished in their respected field.

Go ahead and read about the working products this team have already released, it goes back to 2012, they also map out future plans: https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#lc (ROADMAP for the skeptical)

I'm excited to see what they can build using the blockchain. It's clear they know how to create successful AI products. With their history, I'm willing to bet exciting products are to come. Their success is the very reason they have backing/investments from highly respected Chinese VCs and the NEO team. Not to mention their list of clients clearly points in the direction of success.

Also, keep in mind people: Roadmap for Q1 2018 states the third phase of R & D (RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT) for the associated artificial intelligence operating system module, blockchain integrated application is completed.

Both of you asking about a working product, also have signatures for ICOs... which means you guys have no problem investing based on nothing but fluff. At least this team has accomplished things in the past, and proven they can build successful products.

The token just went public.. give the team time to complete their roadmap and milestones. I'm confident with my money on this one.. Just my 2 bits.

From a mining farm perspective our team would really like to know how to run and operate a gpu cluster node to earn DBC for our token community. After hours of research and several dead ends we cannot find a public github, or the method to do this; albeit it's mentioned in the whitepaper. Is this something their team is doing in house and proprietary? Any info is appreciated on this.

Check out that roadmap link from my last comment. You cannot mine yet, and it is not open source yet. Though, 1 of the 4 milestones for Q1 2018 is specifically related to both of questions.

Q1 2018, 4th milestone listed (directly quoted) is, "DeepBrain Chain platform is officially on the NEO blockchain, with all code open sourced and mining software released."

I know it's still very early in Q1 2018... but I am very interested in mining for this project too. The whitepaper mentions CUDA GPUs and I have 10 of them mining right now (1060s, 1070s & 1080s). I sent them an email to ask if they need beta testers for mining but I'm guessing they will have plenty of Chinese speaking miners already... <sigh> wish I one of the Chinese languages.

If anyone knows any more than the whitepaper about DeepBrain Chain mining nodes please let us know OK?

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
hlikal

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Guys you know where i can find a good thread about new coins for masternode??
bbacardi

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

DBC will start trading on Huobi.pro this week

https://www.deepbrainchain.org/
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

It will def go minimum $10 this year and we're getting at cheapest price now( ICO was cheapest actually) after ICO.  Once it starts trading in Huobi and other exchanges, and expect more and more news starts coming and price will go. This could be a bench mark for any future AI ICO's in 2018 and beyond.

10$? Never, but 1$ is possible in my eyes.

Ok.   Smiley

We'll revisit this quote on or before end of 2018.  Grin  It's yet to trade on major exchanges, very well chances are there to reach $10 I believe.  Companies with 30 and 40 B circulations are reaching $4 to $5 already this year.
One dollar, serious? Its there by the end of the month. Its going to be easily at 30-40 USD. So much new money coming to the market this year and DBC is definetly going to be in top 10 at the end of the year. No doubt.

At least 2 trillion in 2018, more likely 3: https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-market-cap-to-reach-2-trillion-in-2018-mike-novogratz/
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Guys, i love the project, been in it since last year  Roll Eyes

that being said, price manipulations with DBC on kucoin is literally OUT OF CONTROL atm. Sad. Hopefully we will get more confidence after new listings on exchanges

That is why I prefer multiple listings as it takes the power out of the whales. The greed of the whales will be their own undoing.
bbacardi

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

Guys, i love the project, been in it since last year  Roll Eyes

What is the strategy behind these huge sell walls? I feel like the price wants to go up the whole day, but nobody is touching the sell walls.

https://i.imgur.com/6PkRdES.png
zzHQzz

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

What is the strategy behind these huge sell walls? I feel like the price wants to go up the whole day, but nobody is touching the sell walls.

seems like he (or they) is not only doing sell walls, but also buy walls, especially when the graph is about to breakout, it's also part of the strat. Just controlling the price and the pace and at the same buying ~50-75 satoshi less / selling ~50-75 satoshi more everyday all day long. And if you see these walls are getting higher like 1mil-2mil - i'd guess it is probably when he's afk, not sure tho
hlikal

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

The roadmap for 2018?
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

This is the way I understand it. you have two accounts one has 2 million DBC. Lets say DBC is selling for .50 you want to buy more DBC. so you list at 500,000 at .48. Now all those above .48 cant sell so everyone must sell at .48 or less. Then you log in with your other account with say 1000 ETH and suck up all the sells. when you have had enough you log back into your first account and remove the sell wall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: