Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem  (Read 6159 times)
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

I made the french translation, i need an answer

Sorry, I thought we got back to you. The French reservation is yours.

We have made significant changes to our ANN, offering more generous bounty payments, spreadsheets are available, and  we added a development bounty. Please review, and update accordingly.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:54:18 AM

I reserve for the bitcointalk bounty.

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Here you go mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink

Great!! Working on the rest of translations now.

Thanks dev!!

Anytime! You are very welcomed!

We have made significant changes to our ANN, offering more generous bounty payments, we added spreadsheets and added a development bounty. Please review, and update accordingly.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

reserved Chinese roadmap translation
Chinese roadmap

Thanks my friend. This newbie thing is really something else. Sometime we get the limit message, and simply forget to double back to ensure we get back to our community.

We have made significant changes to our ANN, offering more generous bounty payments, spreadsheets are now available and added a development bounty. Please review, and update accordingly.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

I would like to participate in the Indonesian translation

You are reserved for the Indonesian translation. When done quote this w/links. Thanks.

Hey buddy, the Indonesian translation has been fulfilled. But, because you were first to reserve we will award you 1,000 SKL. We will add you to the spreadsheet for the translation bounty with this special payment. Also, please review our updated ANN. We are now in Pre-ICO, and our bounty payments are much more generous, and we have added a development bounty program. We look forward to you joining our community Smiley
The SHAman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

The SHAman will be adding this coin to blockfinder.guru as soon as the source is made available

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

The SHAman will be adding this coin to blockfinder.guru as soon as the source is made available

I just checked out your site, it's awesome! So you will be providing the mining pool, and block explorer?
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

hi sir,
i will support this project
this is the article link :
https://medium.com/@imagine3113/shekel-skl-apa-yang-harus-anda-ketahui-2b39b0c9d5ae
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

hi sir,
i will support this project
this is the article link :
https://medium.com/@imagine3113/shekel-skl-apa-yang-harus-anda-ketahui-2b39b0c9d5ae

Thanks for your support my friend! I will add you to the article/media spreadsheet now Smiley
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Here you go mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink

Thanks dev!!

Updated ann for Indonesian version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev, do we have a moderation campaign? I mean, if i happen to moderate the indonesian ANN, will i receive some incentive?

In the meantime, please expect the translation for the whitepaper and the roadmap asap.

Thanks!!
abhishekseth

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

Telegram Username : @Abhishek_Seth
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:53:49 PM

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Thanks dev!!

Updated ann for Indonesian version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev, do we have a moderation campaign? I mean, if i happen to moderate the indonesian ANN, will i receive some incentive?

In the meantime, please expect the translation for the whitepaper and the roadmap asap.

Thanks!!

Sure! Will add weekly payments for Thread moderation, be on the lookout for the updated ANN Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

Thanks my friend, we have you confirmed. We will release a spreadsheet today for our Telegram bounty Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:19:16 AM

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Thanks dev!!

Thanks!!

Sure! Will add weekly payments for Thread moderation, be on the lookout for the updated ANN Smiley

I have updated the ANN to include payment for moderating the translated ANN's. If you have any concerns please let us know. Thanks!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

Thanks my friend, we have you confirmed. We will release a spreadsheet today for our Telegram bounty Smiley

I have updated the ANN to include the spreadsheet for the telegram bounty, also we are launching a referral bounty program. So if you are part of any conversation circles here on bitcointalk, spread the word about our project. Thanks in advance! Smiley
naruto3590

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

I sent you registration information, add me to spreadsheets. Thank
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

I sent you registration information, add me to spreadsheets. Thank

Confirmed, thank you and your very welcomed
LeoYAP

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

Hello, I wish to join the telegram bounty campaign
Telegram username : @chialoke
thank you Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

Hello, I wish to join the telegram bounty campaign
Telegram username : @chialoke
thank you Smiley

You are confirmed for your reward, and added to the spreadsheet. You are very welcomed, and thank you Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

I wish you the Best success for your project
Telegram name : @Jango279

Thanks. There is much to come. We are getting listed on our first exchange in the next days. Thanks again for joining our community. We are adding you to the sheet, you are confirmed for the telegram bounty.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:08 AM

Hello Dear manager,

We can make Signature code for you to use on Bitcointalk campaign if you haven’t made one yet. We take 0.1BTC for this service, can provide you with some examples that we’ve made. We will make the design to make you more attractive for investors and members on here. We take the payment after the job is done. Smiley

Hey! Thanks for your offer. But, we will be making signatures soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: