Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem  (Read 6159 times)
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

It's a good idea to go the old Silkroad way.

Huh?  Cheesy
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Hello colleagues. And Shekel-is the coin related to the state of Israel? Israel imposes some sanctions, unlike China, on ICO and trade in crypto-currencies?

Hello colleagues. And Shekel-is the coin related to the state of Israel? Israel imposes some sanctions, unlike China, on ICO and trade in crypto-currencies?

We are based in Asia, and we are a Jewish founded project. But, history repeats itself.

Can you provide team member profile links?
There’s nothing on your site that details team background...

We will introduce our dev team in Q2 2018!  Smiley
coldstorage

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Thanks man, most new coins aren’t worried about adoption at all. But, we are creating it. While others are sitting here worried about our moves, we are traveling the world securing adoption. 2018 will be a notable year.

What sort of traveling do you do and what kinds of groups do you talk to when traveling?  What pitch do you make to them (i.e., shekel will do x for you, and differs from bitcoin because y)?  Thank you.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Thanks man, most new coins aren’t worried about adoption at all. But, we are creating it. While others are sitting here worried about our moves, we are traveling the world securing adoption. 2018 will be a notable year.

What sort of traveling do you do and what kinds of groups do you talk to when traveling?  What pitch do you make to them (i.e., shekel will do x for you, and differs from bitcoin because y)?  Thank you.

We don't pitch, and pitches would not be made public if we did. We deal directly with merchants, and offer them something that makes them happy to adopt SKL. Asia is our target market Smiley 
coldstorage

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

We don't pitch, and pitches would not be made public if we did. We deal directly with merchants, and offer them something that makes them happy to adopt SKL. Asia is our target market Smiley 

What's the difference between pitching and offering merchants something that makes them happy to adopt SKL?  Seems like 'pitch' means something more specific to you than me, I just meant what's your approach to encouraging adoption?  What is it that makes merchants happy to adopt SKL?

Thank you, I do appreciate the prompt reply.  Just curious about your vision.
mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Hi,
Interesting project but why the exchange for this coin doesn't work since a long time?

They are having their difficulties, many exchanges world wide are having issues of different sorts as the world is waking up to cryptocurrency. They will hopefully be up soon, and we will have more exchanges to come following adoption in Asia. Thanks for your interest in our project!

The CoinsMarkets are still down Sad. And when you search for them on google, it won't return their main site in the results, just some reviews etc. That's really strange..
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

What's the difference between pitching and offering merchants something that makes them happy to adopt SKL?  Seems like 'pitch' means something more specific to you than me, I just meant what's your approach to encouraging adoption?  What is it that makes merchants happy to adopt SKL?

Thank you, I do appreciate the prompt reply.  Just curious about your vision.

Sorry, but what we do works too well and we don’t wish to expose our tactics to the world. Let’s just say our tactic brings almost 100% adoption rate. We are signing them up left, and right. Sorry for the delay, we are working on many major developments right now. Rebranding, updated wallets, SKL to Fiat debit cards, a decentralized banking system, etc.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Hi,
Interesting project but why the exchange for this coin doesn't work since a long time?

They are having their difficulties, many exchanges world wide are having issues of different sorts as the world is waking up to cryptocurrency. They will hopefully be up soon, and we will have more exchanges to come following adoption in Asia. Thanks for your interest in our project!

The CoinsMarkets are still down Sad. And when you search for them on google, it won't return their main site in the results, just some reviews etc. That's really strange..

Yes it’s strange. I personally believe they exited. We lost bitcoin, and Litecoin there. A substantial amount. We are currently going through the process with a top 10 CMC exchange, and another big CMC exchange. We are working hard 🙂
coldstorage

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Sorry, but what we do works too well and we don’t wish to expose our tactics to the world. Let’s just say our tactic brings almost 100% adoption rate. We are signing them up left, and right. Sorry for the delay, we are working on many major developments right now. Rebranding, updated wallets, SKL to Fiat debit cards, a decentralized banking system, etc.

No, I'm sorry, misread your earlier post and realize my reply sounds a little rude given what you actually wrote.  Thought you said 'pitches would be public', missed the 'not'.  Wasn't trying to hassle.  Switching tracks, when/how will you begin announcing the partnerships that you're signing up?
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:31 PM
Merited by coldstorage (1)

No, I'm sorry, misread your earlier post and realize my reply sounds a little rude given what you actually wrote.  Thought you said 'pitches would be public', missed the 'not'.  Wasn't trying to hassle.  Switching tracks, when/how will you begin announcing the partnerships that you're signing up?

No problem at all my friend, peace is always still Smiley. In Q2 we will introducing a very well qualified dev team, and announcing our partnerships using major press. We will have a segment on News Watch TV that airs in over 96M US homes, and we will have even more major televised press announcements throughout Asia!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
coldstorage

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

No problem at all my friend, peace is always still Smiley. In Q2 we will introducing a very well qualified dev team, and announcing our partnerships using major press. We will have a segment on News Watch TV that airs in over 96M US homes, and we will have even more major televised press announcements throughout Asia!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

You've been very patient, thank you and good luck!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

You've been very patient, thank you and good luck!

I see a lot of ill tempered coins devs, we want to be the nicest, most helpful. Your very welcomed. Have a blessed day! Smiley
CoinNLD

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Project is down. Everybody in it lost his money!!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

CoinsMarkets?
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I think you are posting on the wrong project. I came to this conclusion after reviewing your posts. We are Shekel SKL, not Shekel JEW. Two totally different coins, and projects. Sorry for your confusion, but we are here to stay.
mrelich

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:49:39 AM

Coinsmarkets are up and running again, and my lost shekels are finally there. That's a good message !
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Coinsmarkets are up and running again, and my lost shekels are finally there. That's a good message !

That is good news! Thanks for the update!
Esposito17

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:13:08 PM by Esposito17

I think this market won't return soon.
Any chance for a new exchange for SKL?
mrelich

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Hi guys,
Any news with this project? Is a new exchange coming? Or is this project coming to the end?
kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

can not sync wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: