Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIGGEST PROVEN SCAM ON THIS BOARD EVER - MAKE A REPLY - KEEP ON PAGE 1 DASH  (Read 334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 07:01:12 PM by cryptohunter

I decided not to offer and alternative project only to highlight the facts about the most proven scam on this board.

READ THIS THREAD AND REPLY WITH YOUR OPINION. SO MANY NOOBS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE SCAMMING HISTORY OF THIS COIN.

DASH is the most PROVEN scam on this board.

NOOBs here have no clue the kind of scamming shit of a project they are putting their btc into.

Read the FACTS and realise this project needs to be crushed.

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)... THIS IS WHAT DASH WAS CALLED BEFORE IT CHANGED ITS NAME 2X

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.
Imagine other coins launching and deliberately cutting windows miners out. LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour. THAT IS NOW WORTH 438,908,800 USD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 966,848,480 usd ) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

YOU THINK THAT IS AS BAD AS IT GETS Huh?

NO WAY THESE SCUM BAGS THEN DELETED 75% OF THE OTHER POSSIBLE COINS THAT WERE GOING TO BE MINED. THEY X3 THE POWER OF THEIR CAPTIVE INSTAMINE.

SCAM = unfair and dishonest scheme = dash

This latest defence is so strange. Where are the victims ? what are you talking about it is there in black and white.

1. everyone who was told it was a fair launch LIKE ALL THE OTHER LAUNCHES AT THE TIME. - then prevented from mining fairly = scammed
2. everyone who was told there would be much more opportunity to mine ( then that got slashed by 75%) - prevented from mining the coins that were then taken away = scammed.

here are your victims.

3. everyone buying now thinking dash can go somewhere not knowing the scam it is will forever hold it back = being scammed.

Every dasher on here trying to scam others into supporting your scam = scammers.

I will be updating my scammers thread to add all of your names to it.

Denying a scam after it is proven time and time again to you in black and white = scam enabler and defender = scammer.

Threads examining the evidence of the captive instamine and reduction of the minting to magnify such instamining ...PROOF OF SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

This coin needs to made a pariah. Too many noobs do zero research and are flocking into this filthy shit of a project.

Make a reply about your view of this proven scam so that this thread will stay on page 1 to warn future investors what they are promoting.

This is the last darkcoin dash thread I am going to make after that it is up to the community if they want awareness of such scams to be kept up.
It is up to the entire community to rid itself of proven scams so everyone must make efforts to highlight them and notify others of what they really are.

So many noobs around shocked when they read the evidence that dash is based on a total scam. THey should not be shocked they should have this evidence in front of them from first reaching this board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

what qwizzie isn't here yet come on scammer you're getting slow

tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

Dash is the last project in the top 100 i would put my money in together with bitconnect.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Dash is the last project in the top 100 i would put my money in together with bitconnect.

Indeed, of course this scam is a black mark on crypto

Thanks for taking time to reply

Most people here are gutless or clueless. The remaining section are mostly scammers.

So we will see who reads and replies.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Of course that DASH is a BIG scam, and everyone who has been in here for more than a year REALLY knows that this has been the scam of the year.

I am tired of seeing a lot of newbies promoting this crap, and all of the mare always saying the same;

*Dash went from $10 to almost $800 in less than 12 months.
*Dash is the NEW bitcoin, buy now before you lose the train
*Dash is going to be worth more than $10k by the next year

All of those newbies and scammers are always saying the same, everybody needs to know the real face of this project.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:50 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:34:39 PM by cryptohunter

Of course that DASH is a BIG scam, and everyone who has been in here for more than a year REALLY knows that this has been the scam of the year.

I am tired of seeing a lot of newbies promoting this crap, and all of the mare always saying the same;

*Dash went from $10 to almost $800 in less than 12 months.
*Dash is the NEW bitcoin, buy now before you lose the train
*Dash is going to be worth more than $10k by the next year

All of those newbies and scammers are always saying the same, everybody needs to know the real face of this project.

Indeed look at most of these sock puppet new accounts.

thanks for taking the time to reply

I suspect dash has hired a team of cheap scammers and posters to bring a new torrent of dash pumping on this board.

I mean tao that imbecile who actually told me about the scam at the start in public on this board has vanished

qwizzie a confirmed scam pumper and enabler is still scamming away

The majority of this board are now noobs with no clue running around repeating nonsense they have been told by other noobs.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:01:04 PM

For me Dash is better than Bitconnect ponzi scheme it is proven scam coin a well-crafted scam.

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

wow i didnt know
i thought that its centralized, but never seen anything about it being a scam

i dont have dash i doesnt matter =]
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

the problem is that (almost) anybody cares. they just want to get more money out of dash.
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

Yes, thanks for the info from the analysis you announced. This will be the worst this year.
You should publish it on crypto news media.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:45:24 PM

Hi Cryptohunter, I like you more and more. First I was pleased by your kind responses to my questions regarding BitBay, then I read the threads about the legit crypto projects that are on this board. And now this. I guess there is a lot to learn from you as you have been around a while and it seems that you honor integrity over money and therefore only support real projects. As for newbies (as I am, although I read a lot and am also in crypto for more than a year now) it is really hard to distinguish scams from honest projects - I mean who would have thought that something like the things you described above can be true for a coin that is ranging that high on CMC (besides of bitconnect scam, but this is a mlm scheme everybody knows about anyways). Im glad that I didnt put much money in DASH so far. Its a pity that most people will keep buying even detected scams as long as there is money to be made.
Keep up this attitude, you got my respect.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

Dash is worst then ripple.

Says everything.

Just restart the coin. Oh it would be pretty worthless now whoops.
The only reason for the price is devs insta mine + reducing mining subsidies + master nodes for mixing = low supply

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

Hi Cryptohunter, I like you more and more. First I was pleased by your kind responses to my questions regarding BitBay, then I read the threads about the legit crypto projects that are on this board. And now this. I guess there is a lot to learn from you as you have been around a while and it seems that you honor integrity over money and therefore only support real projects. As for newbies (as I am, although I read a lot and am also in crypto for more than a year now) it is really hard to distinguish scams from honest projects - I mean who would have thought that something like the things you described above can be true for a coin that is ranging that high on CMC (besides of bitconnect scam, but this is a mlm scheme everybody knows about anyways). Im glad that I didnt put much money in DASH so far. Its a pity that most people will keep buying even detected scams as long as there is money to be made.
Keep up this attitude, you got my respect.

Thank you very much that is kind words.

Thanks to all those that are replying.

I don't mean to single only dash out as a big scam (they are a proven scam) however so many noobs ( i suspect sock puppets too) are spamming this board with spam about dash that it needs to be clear what they are promoting.

Of course nearly 500M dollars for one hour of the dev captive instamining this coin and pretending it is a fair launch is bad. However to then slash the minting by 75% to magnify this scam is terrible. On top of that the masternode owners ( the dev has so many and so do other whales who got in early on the scam) take coins from miners and they make all the choices too.

It is disgusting.

Roger Ver is a big investor in scams like this and other scams. SO be aware of him too.

I would like Roger (who does have an account here) come and explain why he chose to invest into a proven scam.

But anyway thanks to all who will reply here and keep this on page one as a warning to all new persons here.

Of course if people want to invest in this and try to benefit from a known scam that is up to them but it is important innocent investors are not duped.

Neasaa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

Yes, thanks for the info from the analysis you announced. This will be the worst this year
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: