Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best exchange sites?  (Read 23263 times)
4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

CoinExchange

Binance

Yobit

C-Cex

Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

I was in cryptocurrency conference in December and many people recommended Binance
For trading and for invest BNB tokens
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Hello friends. Bittrex at the moment the biggest exchange, but they do not yet register new partners...
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

In my opinion exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex are well known and they can be trusted. But as I know there are some restrictions for new users.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Bittrex and hitbtc is the best exchange site for bitcoin and Etherdelta and cryptopia is the best exchange site for altcoins. But biance and poloniex are popular exchange site.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

Binance is the leading the way to be the top in volume in all exchanges.  I dont recommend hitbtc cause last time i trade thier ive encountered so many problems on that site,including pending in withdrawal and deposit .

Wondervhel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Hello, my first comment on here Smiley
I never had problems with Bittrex and Poloniex.
I have waited long time for verification on Poloniex,but it is ok.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

The best exchangers are Binance, Bittrex and EtherDelta.  Most of all like Etherdelta.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

For me, the best exchanges or trading sites are: HitBTC, Bittrex and Etherdelta. However, Etherdelta started being protective since their site has been dominated by hackers. And they are now implementing the no ICOs token until finished.

kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Etherdelta is difficult to understand, but in the end the safest exchange, unfortunately the slam of attacks by hackers.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

You can check on the google the best exchange sites for bitcoins, this is the few sites that I know and you can check it on the google. Coinbase, EtherDelta and KuCoin but there are so many exchange sites that you can use but for me the 3 are the safe sites that I only know and you also have to check on google because you cannot just rely on someone it's up to your understanding about the sites and it is still your decision where you will exchange your bitcoin.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

for convenience and completeness, I choose bittrex and yobit. the site is safe to use and easy to run for beginners though. Hence I recommend this site to you.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

You can check on the google the best exchange sites for bitcoins, this is the few sites that I know and you can check it on the google. Coinbase, EtherDelta and KuCoin but there are so many exchange sites that you can use but for me the 3 are the safe sites that I only know and you also have to check on google because you cannot just rely on someone it's up to your understanding about the sites and it is still your decision where you will exchange your bitcoin.

+1 on KuCoin. The hottest new exchange right now. The exchange is is quite safe and professional, slick looking. Best of all, it has the promising coins including DBC and PRL. Pretty sure it will also contain upcoming coins from projects like ArcBlock. Have a look, that exchange is the future!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

At the moment Im only using Binance for crypto to crypto exchanging. Sometimes, if there is no other option, Im also still using Bittrex and if nothing helps even smaller exchanges like Liqui. But for BTC to ETH trading I would just stick with Binance. For me its the most convenient exchange at the momemt. I also use the Kraken exchange when it comes to trading with fiat, but its website and trading interface performance is really bad at the moment. Not really comparable to the smooth experience on Binance.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Bittrex and etherdelta I think. I havent any problem since when i start exchange.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I use only two exchanges - Binance and Bitrex. It seems to me that these are now the most popular exchanges. And in terms of trading, they occupy a leading position.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Hye well-wishers
You can try trading in bittrex, binance, bitfinex and kucoin these are some of excellent exchange sites with low transaction fees or if you want zero transaction fee you can use cobinhood

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

binance is very slow freezing shoe kucoin good bittrex good bitfinex problem is occasional new coins are more kucoin and enter the binance stock market. but for me it is better than kucoin binance. soon the waves and oax will come they will be better

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

Hye well-wishers

You can exchange almost anywhere but yes, you need the lowest total fees... so I would suggest you stay away from the larger exchanges and try to find one of the new ones that can´t charge a lot.

LuckyInvestor

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Binance, Bitfinex, HitBTC and Binance are my favorite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: