Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new 2-sided Bitcoin Keychain  (Read 21399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoeCardio

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:25:55 PM

Received this beautiful keychain yesterday.

https://i.imgur.com/Kba9GZPh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/q7WMguLh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Uha8ytlh.jpg

Thanks bitpappa.
elebit

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:26:06 PM

Sorry, I'm too stupid for this. If I click the buy buttom I am quoted the price without shipping. Do I need to manually add the price for shipping and how do I do that?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:30:12 PM

Sorry, I'm too stupid for this. If I click the buy buttom I am quoted the price without shipping. Do I need to manually add the price for shipping and how do I do that?

Are you paying with paypal? If yes you just need to enter zip code or select your country and click on calculate.
BitPappa (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 06:34:50 PM

You're not stupid, it's a bit confusing in some places. Are you using the Bitcoin/Bitpay checkout? Can you tell me where you're getting stuck?

You don't have to add the shipping price manually, your shipping price should be added and visible before you get to your final checkout.

Feel free to email me (see the contact page on the site) if you are having continued trouble. We could also just email back and forth to get me the shipping info I need, and send you an address to pay (if you're paying with BTC).

Thanks!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:00:28 PM

Just bought one!
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 08:21:43 PM

Just bought one!
An order came in just a couple minutes after this post, so I assume it's yours. Your order will be mailed today!

elebit

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:17:32 PM

You're not stupid, it's a bit confusing in some places. Are you using the Bitcoin/Bitpay checkout? Can you tell me where you're getting stuck?

Yes, I am using Bitpay. I didn't go through with the order since the first screen showed the sum without shipping, but perhaps it will all be clear if I click through it. I'll catch some sleep first and then perhaps I can think straight. This Bitcoin thing is bad for my circadian rhythm.
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:32:35 PM

Yes, I am using Bitpay. I didn't go through with the order since the first screen showed the sum without shipping, but perhaps it will all be clear if I click through it. I'll catch some sleep first and then perhaps I can think straight. This Bitcoin thing is bad for my circadian rhythm.
Yeah, the built-in checkout with BitPay is lacking. I was hoping to get by without having to research and implement a 3rd party cart, but it may end up being the way to go. BitPay seems to push using 3rd party carts, as they work on getting their built-in cart refined.

Anyway, I'm not about to run out of keychains today, so take your time. I also think people are concerned because they are sending Bitcoin, and that seems so irreversible. But I, my business, and BitPay are all reputable and looking to provide customer satisfaction. So if you pay and realize something isn't right, just reach out using the contact page.

BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:33:37 PM

Received this beautiful keychain yesterday.

Thanks bitpappa.

Thank you!!!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:16:25 PM

Just got my keychain, and I have to say nice job on these! 
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:42:59 PM

I'm really happy to hear that, thanks for posting!

Today was my neighbor's birthday, and I gave him a paper wallet, funded with .25 BTC, and a Bitcoin keychain (sort of a cobbled-together, poor-man's .25 Casascius). I like to promote the idea of giving Bitcoin for birthdays and other occasions, when a gift is typically called for. I figure it helps spread Bitcoin awareness, and who knows, perhaps that little gift of BTC will end up being quite valuable in years to come!

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:46:36 AM

I'm really happy to hear that, thanks for posting!

Today was my neighbor's birthday, and I gave him a paper wallet, funded with .25 BTC, and a Bitcoin keychain (sort of a cobbled-together, poor-man's .25 Casascius). I like to promote the idea of giving Bitcoin for birthdays and other occasions, when a gift is typically called for. I figure it helps spread Bitcoin awareness, and who knows, perhaps that little gift of BTC will end up being quite valuable in years to come!

That's a pretty nice gift Smiley
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:55:01 AM

I put one keychain on eBay, the auction ends in a couple of hours. It's current bid is $4.99 (+ $2.07 standard U.S. shipping).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290945312125

BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 01:37:18 AM

I wanted to let people know that these Bitcoin keychains will be available soon at CryptoAnarchy.com!

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:53:46 AM

Thank you for the addition BitPappa,

The BitPappa Metal 2-Sided Bitcoin Keychain has been added the THE BITCOIN MUSEUM!

Grin

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 01:44:58 PM

Our Bitcoin Keychains (as well as Jon Waller's model, and other great Bitcoin Collectibles) are now available at CryptoAnarchy.com!

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=131

MrHempstock

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:58:26 PM

::purchased from CryptoAnarchy.com::

The USD equivalent price did vary between my blockchain.info wallet and the Bitpay checkout. Is this a normal thing due to the fluctuation of BTC? Not complaining, more interested for future reference than anything else.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to this keychain! I'm very particular about what I keep on my keychain (recently Kickstarted a metal minimalist keychain wallet). I've been wanting something round (and coinlike?), can't stand the car loyalist keychains they've been selling at the carwash gift shops for 20 years. This will be perfect.

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 11:06:46 PM

::purchased from CryptoAnarchy.com::

The USD equivalent price did vary between my blockchain.info wallet and the Bitpay checkout. Is this a normal thing due to the fluctuation of BTC? Not complaining, more interested for future reference than anything else.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to this keychain! I'm very particular about what I keep on my keychain (recently Kickstarted a metal minimalist keychain wallet). I've been wanting something round (and coinlike?), can't stand the car loyalist keychains they've been selling at the carwash gift shops for 20 years. This will be perfect.

Thanks so much! I really wanted to make a coin-like keychain, and I'm glad that my sensibility resonates with others. I attached a photo of the keychain looking very coin-like.

I haven't researched exactly how BitPay and Blockchain.info calculate the exchange rate, but I think Blockchain is showing you a rate based on the exact current price (possibly the last trade on a particular exchange?), whereas I believe BitPay factors in some longer price averages and weights the prices at multiple exchanges (reducing volatility a bit). BitPay seems like a very trustworthy company with very fair policies, so whatever the explanation is for the different rates, I'm sure it's solid.

Please let me know if you're happy with the keychain, and if you get it promptly from cryptoanarchy.com

Thanks!

BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 10:22:12 PM

Bump

Smiley

steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:43:18 PM

I am after one. Have you started posting to the UK yet?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: