Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved  (Read 1678 times)
antikonti (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

Do no trust "hedgy73" or your life will take dramatic change and you will be scammed, lied or abused for sure.

Question: If I were to trust hedgy, say with a purchase of goods, how would my life take a dramatic change? Am I going to receive a wedding ring?

Where is the proof of anyone being abused?!

lol! antikonti you make my day, you make me laugh so hard. But don't worry! I am not laughing with you but at you. Smiley If anything YOU are going to dramatically change someones life when you scam $$$$ from them.
The proofs are just in the same place where  you and his proofs against me are.
Let me help you because you got no brain to realize... NOWHERE
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

You ass licking ignorants making me laugh Cheesy

Sir, I am a boob licking ignorant.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Does anyone on this forum care about proof based valid reports or we can just report everyone without proofs?
If that's the case, I will do just the same Smiley
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:32:23 AM

antikonti scamming proof 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0
antikonti scamming proof 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2180409

can this douche be banned please?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:48:04 AM

I really can't stand it when someone assumes my licking preferences.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:23 AM

antikonti scamming proof 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0
antikonti scamming proof 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2180409

can this douche be banned please?
Can you point some thread with proofs on it please.
We had enough shit empty words here.
Its time for some proofs, still can't wait to see it.
Also I would like to see the claims of "scamming" from hedgy73.
hedgy73 if I'm wrong and you are right that the part with "scamming" is correct on your negative trust on me, can you please show us PROOF based evidences that I scammed even 1 cent from someone.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:27:42 AM

Proof is that you have contacted an escrow without verifying the escrow identity, and it turned out the escrow was fake.
So ... you're the scammer as well as the fake escrow, or you're not good enough at conducting sales on this forum.

The point is, when people trade with you, their BTC is stolen.

"Facts are facts" .. Isn't this what you claim all the way ?

Now go away please.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:18 AM

Proof is that you have contacted an escrow without verifying the escrow identity, and it turned out the escrow was fake.
So ... you're the scammer as well as the fake escrow, or you're not good enough at conducting sales on this forum.

The point is, when people trade with you, their BTC is stolen.

"Facts are facts" .. Isn't this what you claim all the way ?

Now go away please.
Seems like people can't read on this forum also Cheesy
Well actually I didn't contacted any escrow to verify anything, the case here is that the seavey claim that he or he were contacted by fake escrow after posting his email public so every single scammer on this forum can see it.
I'm pretty well good enough at conducting sales on this forum because I provide proof of ownership and accept escrow.
No one traded me here so far because of the fake attacks.
There is no one scammed by me and there was not even a single attempt from my side.
The point is, when people trade me, their bitcoin can't be stolen because I use escrow and I don't have access to their coins.
"facts are facts" isn't this what I claim all the way ?
Now I will remain here.

*Please, post a proof someone got scammed even 1 cent from me, or I attempt to scam even 1 cent from anyone.
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:16:58 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:28:15 AM by yogg

Allright, so now one question for you, genius.

How does "monbux" could send an email to seavey87 since the forum don't let you know the email address of the users ?
Because seavey gave it to you ! And in the first place, why did you need his email for ? Huh

I have sold quite a few physical collectibles on the forum, I need the person's shipping address at some point, but one thing I DON'T need is the email address !!
And you asked for it. WHY ??

Yes, facts are facts.

But keep replying please, I like to read your replies ! Each time I wonder what nonsense you'll try to feed us.  Grin
I'm soon off to bed and I know I'm going to have some fun tomorrow morning while drinking coffee.
Please tell me a niiice fairytale about email addresses !  Cheesy
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

Allright, so now one question for you, genius.

How does "monbux" could send an email to seavey87 since the forum don't let you know the email address of the users ?
Because seavey gave it to you ! And in the first place, why did you need his email for ? Huh

I have sold quite a few physical collectibles on the forum, I need the person's shipping address at some point, but one thing I DON'T need is the email address !!
And you asked for it. WHY ??

Yes, facts are facts.

But keep replying please, I like to read your replies ! Each time I wonder what nonsense you'll try to feed us.  Grin
I'm soon off to bed and I know I'm going to have some fun tomorrow morning while drinking coffee.
Please tell me a niiice fairytale about email addresses !  Cheesy
At least finally someone who at least TRYING (not like doing but at least trying) to put some connections but sadly not actually familiar with the case.
seavey87 is actually the one who faked escrow, because I was the first one who received fake email from fake monbux.
if you are blind, the picture is above and you posted it.
interesting, how did the fake monbux managed to contact me consider only seavey87 got my email ? (Which also have nothing to do with cherna kotkata or whatever seavey claims my email is)
You are the no sense here and seems like you don't like to follow the things by their timeline.
Why I ask for email ? Simple and easy.
Soon as I get on monbux thread, I see last posts were people placing their emails and requesting escrow.
I was not familiar then and tough people request escrows like that.
Like in the past I open sales thread without providing proof of ownership.
When I were told I should always post proofs about ownership, I fix that mistake.
Seems like the scammer seavey87 who obviously see that I don't understand in that time how escrow works wanted to took advantage from me by sending me fake email FIRST to see will I take the bite, and if I don't ofc he can clean his hands that I'm the scammer.
Everything seems so good for seavey87 but sadly the TIMELINE of the situation cannot be changed and his attempts are doomed.
seavey I'm sorry son but you so hard try to lie and in the end everyone will see actually who is who.

yogg, genius (who can't or not read) please, do not stop replying on this thread!!!
Each time I wonder how small you have read from the case and how big you going to embarrass yourself. Please, feed us more.
I'm already awake and I'm so happy that you made my coffee time another moment of laugh and making my day better.
Thanks for joining our happy thread where people can't read, don't know what timeline is, don't care about proofs, and being called scammers for no reason.
Also the fun part here is you said my previous rely is no sense.
How the fuck is no sense that I didn't steal or attempt to anyone but I've been called scammer Cheesy
Check yourself because you going just at the same level with the guys from the topic.
Someone with IQ better than 100 needs to join this thread.
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:53:09 AM by yogg

So you mean you are below that level ?

Each time I wonder how small you have read from the case and how big you going to embarrass yourself. Please, feed us more.
You mean how little did I read from your replies ?
The case is simple. Embarassing myself ? I am not afraid to "embarass" myself. Tongue
If that'd scare me, I wouldn't do anything.
jenia1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

So you mean you are below that level ?

he is around 70-80 im sure

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

lets have fun about my grammar mistakes but ignore the facts I stated above Smiley
it is obvious that English is not my primary language, but it is also obvious you ignoring the facts but having fun about the grammar mistakes Smiley
which obviously proving that forum protect scammers and closing eyes about facts Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

lets have fun about my grammar mistakes but ignore the facts I stated above Smiley
it is obvious that English is not my primary language, but it is also obvious you ignoring the facts but having fun about the grammar mistakes Smiley
which obviously proving that forum protect scammers and closing eyes about facts Smiley

Why would you trust one person with 2,354,321 btc?

Or are you lying in your trust ratings?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

My powers same as a moderator line was followed by a cheesy grin and was said tongue in cheek.

hedgy, you behave yourself now, or I will remove your moderator status.   Angry

Cheesy
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:07 AM

hedgy73 is awesome teacher how lies are tolerated around here on the trust rating.
I just like to be "trusted" like him so I follow what he do.
when people lying on trust score seems like they being taken more seriously by the community.
and why the facts above are ignored ? Smiley
jenia1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:13:59 AM

hedgy73 is awesome teacher how lies are tolerated around here on the trust rating.
when people lying on trust score seems like they being taken more seriously by the community.

antikonti you little autistic creature I told you already nobody cares about your bullshit huge blob text responses (although now its fairly short)
you and your pitiful attempts to try and redirect the heat away from yourself blaming everybody else are plain sad

you are a scammer and you have been caught. try to accept things as they are. your life will be better I promise.
if you'll continue with your crap ill make it my mission to prove the connection between you and Donos which is probably. you know that both accounts belong to you Tongue

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:29:15 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 12:24:15 PM by yogg

if you'll continue with your crap ill make it my mission to prove the connection between you and Donos which is probably. you know that both accounts belong to you Tongue

I'll bet 100 bits that he'll try to convince us that, in fact, you are the alt of Donos ! (or hedgy, or seavey or maybe you're all alts of pirateat40)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:12 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:58:28 PM by hedgy73

What facts are ignored? You're accusing me of being a blackmailer and scammer with no proof whatsoever.

When you have been on here as long as I have and built up a good reputation you wont change it no matter how many lies you tell.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

What facts are ignored? You're accusing me of being a blackmailer and scammer with no proof whatsoever.

You are a parasite on this forum, a thief and down right liar.

When you have been on here as long as I have and built up a good reputation scum like you wont change it no matter how loud you cry or how many lies you tell.

The reason you're kicking up such a fuss is that your butt hurts, that's understandable knowing your precious full member account is now worthless.

Get over it, you've been found out. Happy Christmas.
The facts that you lying on my trust score that I'm scammer in first place, and in second place I'm liar and cheater.
I've been nice enough to offer you private verification which got nothing to do with my sales about myself, you ignored it.
Its up to you, do you want to see are you right or not, and based on your "interest" you never contact me to see me so your argument is false and fake.
Also I never scammed or cheated anyone so those statements are also fake and false.
If people like you with high trust score abusing the trust system, what we can expect from everyone else?
If you have proof based arguments against me, you are more than welcome to place them on my trust score with negative, but you lying.
Also I find requesting personal things like my face being posted on sales thread and personal stuff for myself than those I wanted to share, can and will be used for blackmailing in future, and actually I'm the first person who were forced to post stuff not based on the current section rules and basic.
I don't care is my account full member or newbie, because it is free to create new one, and consider I have the miners in hand I can create new pictures, and my thread will be just the same.
No matter full member, newbie or legendary, sales with proof of ownership and escrow all going thru the same way, so account status is not such a big deal.
The reason I'm "kicking up such a fuss" is because a "high trusted" member lying, threats, trying to blackmail.
That's not what people should expect from people with ur sstatus.
And the facts which were ignored is on this post also, your trust score on my profile is fake and not proof based.
Your statements have no ground and they are lies, that's why I'm still here, that's why I still fight the lie against me.
If you were right I would just create new account and continue with my sales by different way by the same type with proof of ownership and escrow.
yogg, people who have alts have intentions to do something wrong or need accounts to bump something fake, I don't do any of those and any other accounts than mine is useless for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: