Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest ico december  (Read 1490 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

Dear members

Gonetwork ico , as per my research it has good potential , what about your views?

Hype rate is very high and concept is powerful

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

I think Airfio ICO is the hottest ICO of December.
The features and its bounty programs are quite amazing.
Furthermore, I think it has the potential to revolutionize the crypto banking system.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

For me the hottest ICO for this month of December 2017 is Angel Token and this caught my attention in Facebook and I'm intrigued actually, and I found out that they have a good team and developers that are capable running Cryptocurrency company. Joined their Telegram community that amazed me that any questions are answered quick by their active support customer representative.
Angel Token is indeed the best promising project this month.

paloloy

Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

Maybe I'm a biased person but Angel Token caught my attention in Facebook and checked their project that's why I participated their signature bounty campaign in order to be part of their ICO journey.
I'm going to support Angel Token all the way to success.

cbreum

Activity: 118
Merit: 12

Passionate software developer and crypto guy.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

What about JSE Coin? Mine coin in your webbrowser

https://jsecoin.com/

Co-founder Echangere: https://echangere.com/
artmen007

Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

Best ICO not only December but maybe in 2017 can become a project ENVION.
The idea of this project is to engage in mining using natural energy. Now more than 75 million registrations.
This project is of major interest from large funds. 2 companies are going to invest there.
I think the project worthwhile to him to invest. Sure for its investors it will bring a huge profit.

High risk high payoff
johnsm79

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

I have two for you:

One is running its ICO on the 7th: https://trade.io

and the other one is starting out now, but it seems amazing:

https://diwtoken.com/

I have seen the video and subscribed to the whitelist, hope I can get in early, otherwise will have to wait for Pre-ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

Here is what I think about Airfio

Airfio is the first crypto startup that has initiated the advanced crypto banking by assimilating neural language processing.

Since Artificial Intelligence is based on machine learning and human intelligence, it works smartly without leaving any place of hassle. Any system that is based on AI will have seamless functionality and operation. The ability of a human is likely to get reduced but when it comes to AI, the platform is absolutely smart to perform all the task without making any difference to its speed & accuracy.

Airfio Platform is basically based on AI networks thus to reduce slipup of the blockchain. However, the company is highly focused on security and privacy in terms of cryptocurrency transactions.

Accordingly, it has announced its decentralized exchange and Assistant application which is a first time in the history of ICO that a startup is coming with such innovation.

Though, the platform is successfully completed its Pre-ICO sale on 20th November and now passionately moving towards ICO launch on 5th December. It had announced 10 million tokens for its Pre-ICO (1million) and ICO(9million). During its Pre-ICO, it has released 2 lakh tokens per day and for ICO, they are releasing 1 lakh ICO/day.

Furthermore, they are having exciting bounty and referral program that facilitate free ARF token earnings. Based on referrals and bounty task you’ve achieved; pre-determined tokens are rewarded.

Join its network using this referral ID: https://airfio.com/r?ref=james

To Join the Bounty program: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDzuEDDgws76dixSZWcRaMVSqF9UZXQHLn5R3kb3Gta1fO6Q/viewform

About its free token earning program: https://airfio.com/earn_tokens

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

It's a holding time for me.
Most of the ICO's are failing to sell over ICO price when entering the market. Bitcoin price is still surging. Multiple bans on ICOs.
I'm waiting till 2018.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

Take a close look at Pikcio mate.
Pikcio brings a new concept on how to make use of our data, giving agility convenience and security to personal transactions. Pikcio empowers the individual data producer, stores and monetizes our personal information. That's a nice idea, think about it  Cheesy Wink

Legobatman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

As i was doing some research online, I stumbled across a new ICO. Have you heard of DIW ?

According to information i founds, DIW will utilize the power of blockchain to securely store, validate and share personal data. They will provide it's community a decentralised Digital Identification Wallet keeping all your personal information safe and secure.

Has anyone has heard of this ICO?
megget

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

It is worth paying attention to the ICO by Gladius.
Gladius is a decentralized solution for protecting against DDoS attacks. It allows you to connect to nearby sites, to provide better protection and faster download times for your content. DDoS attacks are becoming relevant for business on the Internet. Along with the stoppage of the site, these attacks can bring you huge monetary damage, as well as loss of consumer confidence and marketing problems. Despite the young team members I believe in the freshness of the mind of the creators. This solution is a real technology that can monetize a business, rather than a piece of white paper to collect money. But as in most projects of the existing development model yet, there is only a basic architecture called Gladius Network. But as the practice of ICO - the presence of a working model is not the main thing.

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

I’m holding too and getting nice profits from storing Bitcoins and Litecoins in Hexabot (they support Dash too).

If you are looking to invest, I would say Elixir looks good.
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding.

They have a working platform and instead of the traditional way of just advertising their ICO, they are promoting it by building a community.

Strong team and I think these guys will go far!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

I have two for you:

One is running its ICO on the 7th: https://trade.io

and the other one is starting out now, but it seems amazing:

https://diwtoken.com/

I have seen the video and subscribed to the whitelist, hope I can get in early, otherwise will have to wait for Pre-ICO.

I too have seen trade.io and it seems to be doing very well as an upcoming ICO.

I haven't heard of DIW though, but I will check it out.

Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

The hottest mean only one ico. Do own reasearch before investing in any ico project. If you find although a little thing not go right then just leave it.
I will suggest you to join this ico prject.
 Livetree is good project.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:15 AM

ALGORY.IO is another name for hottest December ICO! I will like to encourage everybody to visit the ANN pages of ALGORY.IO thread including bounty pages then you will realize what you are already missing. The whitelisting is on going. Get in on time!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
captain_blood

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

I bet for the virtually high-end gaming platform which incentivize gamers and developers in one platform. And that is no other ICO, Its THE ABYSS.
https://www.theabyss.com/en

Their ICO will be on december 12. This is not the pioneer but dude, this is real deal.
saymynem

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

Qchain's ICO ends December 5 at 9pm GMT, so you still have a chance to get in on it! Go to qchain.co/crowdsale to participate.

Qchain’s direct buy native marketplace can disrupt the process of buying and selling advertising, and gives a central point from which native ad standards can be applied and enforced. I love the application of the blockchain to ad tech, an industry ripe for disruption. Digital advertising is part of an unruly ecosystem, weighed down by numerous inefficiencies. The direct buy native marketplace will greatly benefit publishers/content creators, advertisers, and everyday Internet users alike.

For more information, here is a recent article:  https://themerkle.com/how-qchain-plans-to-fix-native-advertising/
And here is Qchain's CEO speaking at a recent blockchain seminar:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ktFtvpbuaY&feature=youtu.be

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

I my opinion hottest ICO for December are INS Ecosystem- Decentralized Ecosystem Directly Connecting Grocery Manufacturers and Consumers,ICO started on 5th December, Second is Gladius-Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare bandwidth and storage as well as purchase content delivery and DDoS protection services. token sale starting on 14th January-18.Third one is IndaHash-the award-winning app which connects over 300,000 influencers from 70 markets with global brands introduces the IndaHash Coin. ICO starting on 29th November.And last one is DES – Decentralized Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralized escrow platform for conducting ICOs. ICO starting on 29th November before joining any ICO you have to research well about it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: