Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54429 times)
Tiulinh

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

hello team, when can we expect interface for swaps to be introduced? You have many loyal supporters and investors, so please make sure not to delay the launch. Fingers crossed!
They delay very times. I think that they can not finish GUI autoswap. It is only way of marketing to be attractive investor. I sold all bca at 1$
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

hello team, when can we expect interface for swaps to be introduced? You have many loyal supporters and investors, so please make sure not to delay the launch. Fingers crossed!
They delay very times. I think that they can not finish GUI autoswap. It is only way of marketing to be attractive investor. I sold all bca at 1$

if you sold, you're free to move on. I don't understand why you keep coming back and badmouthing the developers. Only reason I can think of is your attempt to spread a fud and decrease the price for you to buy more. That won't work with reasonable investors..

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:35:35 PM by Tiulinh

if you sold, you're free to move on. I don't understand why you keep coming back and badmouthing the developers. Only reason I can think of is your attempt to spread a fud and decrease the price for you to buy more. That won't work with reasonable investors..
I want to alert other investor. I have the right to comment. why team of bca do not prove the things i said to be wrong? I know many people to have the same question like me. It is when GUI autoswap was released? But team of bca only answer unclearly. Why is that? It is only that they can not finish it so they can not answer clearly.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

they have said very soon in the chat. I would expect it to be within 2-3 weeks max, most likely this month. When they were saying very soon before they published code and htcl api, the timeframe was usually like that

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
esvictorgc

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I want to alert other investor. I have the right to comment. why team of bca do not prove the things i said to be wrong? I know many people to have the same question like me. It is when GUI autoswap was released? But team of bca only answer unclearly. Why is that? It is only that they can not finish it so they can not answer clearly.

It´s nice to alert other investors, but this team is trustworthy. In most of projects the marketing and promotion comes before the product (usually a crappy product). However, in this project is the other way round. The team doesn´t want to raise any FOMO before having something to show.
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

It´s nice to alert other investors, but this team is trustworthy. In most of projects the marketing and promotion comes before the product (usually a crappy product). However, in this project is the other way round. The team doesn´t want to raise any FOMO before having something to show.
Maybe. But i do not understand why team of bca do not show some proof?
MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Maybe. But i do not understand why team of bca do not show some proof?
Because they do not have to prove or show anything to anyone.  They make their product, and whether to believe in it or not before release is your right.  As previously written, first they make the product, then there will be advertising, and not vice versa as many shit projects
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Guys, I'd like to join the project and buy some BCA, is the project alive?
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

HI,
Sure the project is well alive, join telegram : https://t.me/bitcoinatom

ETHtotheMOON1

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

it is more than alive. YOu can also check their github, constant activity can be tracked there Smiley you will find many doubters, but same goes for bitcoin and ethereum, don't you worry about it

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

it is more than alive. YOu can also check their github, constant activity can be tracked there Smiley you will find many doubters, but same goes for bitcoin and ethereum, don't you worry about it

Being alive would not mean that it will survive in the future.
Most of bitcoin forks are close to die.
Is Bitcoin Atom just another fork, or having something new?
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

If bca do not release GUI auto sap then bca will be close to die
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I agree, so sad that every fork ends and ends very quickly, I don't know why it's not supported more from people.
eance

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

I agree, so sad that every fork ends and ends very quickly, I don't know why it's not supported more from people.
Idk what you ppl are talking about.... BCA is well alive. go to telegram chat and check there.
https://t.me/bitcoinatom

Tiulinh

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Idk what you ppl are talking about.... BCA is well alive. go to telegram chat and check there.

Investor looking for profit at future not now.
xanaxxx

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

also the price is showing the momentum as it has been growing recently from below $1 to almost $2. I guess it's caused by fomo as GUI AS wallet launch should be very near
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

also the price is showing the momentum as it has been growing recently from below $1 to almost $2. I guess it's caused by fomo as GUI AS wallet launch should be very near
Bca told many times about launch GUI AS. But i dit not see any proof about GUI AS. Maybe it is not real
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

That is very simple analogy in forks or in this bitcoins. If it was continued to expand its use, wallets, network and the best service tgat they can offered like bitcoin cash that was used some services not only just because it was by Roger ver the mind behind on it. It will grow, just like bitcoins starting from less than a cents of dollars.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
eance

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

That is very simple analogy in forks or in this bitcoins. If it was continued to expand its use, wallets, network and the best service tgat they can offered like bitcoin cash that was used some services not only just because it was by Roger ver the mind behind on it. It will grow, just like bitcoins starting from less than a cents of dollars.
BCH token isn’t a good example, BCA will get better usage, applications with Atomic Swaps. More over Ver isn’t a good example either.
xanaxxx

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

BCH token isn’t a good example, BCA will get better usage, applications with Atomic Swaps. More over Ver isn’t a good example either.

I prefer to consider each fork to have its own path. Bitcoin Atom attracts me because I can't wait for atomic swaps to be usable and finally ditch the centralized exchanges causing me so much headaches...
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: