Poll
Question: btc's price down
altcoin down - 7 (46.7%)
altcoin up - 7 (46.7%)
or the same - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of BTC has fallen sharply. Will altcoin price fall?  (Read 639 times)
tree1100hn (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:48:43 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:13:17 AM by tree1100hn

Has the price of BTC been fluctuating wildly recently?This wave of gains was all due to the rise of the BTC, with Altcoin passive following, and many of the altcoin's price not rising, and if the price of BTC fell sharply, it would not be disastrous.Triggered a huge sell-off.Will most of them lose money?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:04:03 AM

how to vote...

price money? seems a tricky one

tree1100hn (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:14:51 AM

how to vote...

price money? seems a tricky one
I updated the voting information, it's my problem, sorry!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

Of course, it is very clear that each time bitcoin bleeds the altcoins cry. That has long been established even though it shouldn't have been that way. Bitcoin and altcoin should be parallel like pairs in forex trading. That way we know what crypto to buy whenever btc is down.

By the way, what happened yesterday wasn't a sharp fall. It was a simple correction. Bitcoin couldn't even break below the 25MA. Now it's back up trend.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:25:23 AM

We've already seen this a bunch of times. When bitcoin grows a bit growing altcoins. When Bitcoin falls, they fall even faster. So I'm pretty sure that now if there is a correction that alcaine will slam shut even faster than BTC.

High risk high payoff
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:39:36 AM

based on market movements so far if bitcoin has fallen so drastically that altcoin may increase. but sometimes also not all altcoin increase there is also altcoin which decreased.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

based on market movements so far if bitcoin has fallen so drastically that altcoin may increase. but sometimes also not all altcoin increase there is also altcoin which decreased.

I think the price of altcoin currently has risen just with the btc price rising so much. So if there is any fall coming in future and if its falls sharply definitely mostly all the coins value will fall and may not be the same % of the the fall in price of btc. The fall is inevitable and so people say that you should always have a multiple coins in your portfolio.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

May be altcoins price grow up when people take out from bitcoin and put in altcoins but you can see bitcoin is in strong surge mode at present.
Yesterday evening the bitcoin kept stay at $11,300 and i am pretty sure it will mark $12000 today by our support and then more gradually .
By the means of bitcoin growth, it is definite a sharp fall of altcoins in upcoming weeks. Sell-off in this condition will not be wise decision
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:50 AM

From the couple of weeks I am observing that ALT coins are moving sideways along BTC.
$BTC correction is due and a healthy correction is always good as it provides more growth opportunities.
I will not say ALTs will bleed this time, however, with BTC correction, we can see a slight correction in ALTs as well, but again, the project and scope of alts again play a major role here.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:23:29 AM

Has the price of BTC been fluctuating wildly recently?This wave of gains was all due to the rise of the BTC, with Altcoin passive following, and many of the BTC's not rising, and if the price of BTC fell sharply, it would not be disastrous.Triggered a huge sell-off.Will most of them lose money?
Do you even see the chart of the bitcoin? How the price goes to the hell and then back again to the sky.
It's really fluctuating right now.

But altcoin gets a little increase on the bitcoin pairs. When panic sell will be happening in the future and majority of the altcoin holders will try to dump their altcoin and move to the bitcoin. They do not care about the loss.

But since the altcoin was a bubble and it can jump back again anytime.
tree1100hn (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:05:32 AM

May be altcoins price grow up when people take out from bitcoin and put in altcoins but you can see bitcoin is in strong surge mode at present.
Yesterday evening the bitcoin kept stay at $11,300 and i am pretty sure it will mark $12000 today by our support and then more gradually .
By the means of bitcoin growth, it is definite a sharp fall of altcoins in upcoming weeks. Sell-off in this condition will not be wise decision
I also agree that the price of BTC has recently maintained a trend of upward trend, but this trend should be ok at least for Christmas.Maybe the price of BTC will be over $15,000, then you will be determined to hold BTC without selling your BTC?If so, it takes a lot of courage, and don't forget that BTC went through the dark of 2014
tree1100hn (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

Has the price of BTC been fluctuating wildly recently?This wave of gains was all due to the rise of the BTC, with Altcoin passive following, and many of the BTC's not rising, and if the price of BTC fell sharply, it would not be disastrous.Triggered a huge sell-off.Will most of them lose money?
Do you even see the chart of the bitcoin? How the price goes to the hell and then back again to the sky.

But altcoin gets a little increase on the bitcoin pairs. When panic sell will be happening in the future and majority of the altcoin holders will try to dump their altcoin and move to the bitcoin. They do not care about the loss.

The price of BTC fell sharply in 2014, which is a good warning, but now ALTcoin is following, and investors who invest in ALTcoin will lose a lot of money, after all, ALTcoin has fallen much faster than bitcoin.
I hope that BTT doesn't mean bullish on BTC, and there are no risk warning posts, and your post describes the risks.
Thank you!
tree1100hn (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:39 AM

We've already seen this a bunch of times. When bitcoin grows a bit growing altcoins. When Bitcoin falls, they fall even faster. So I'm pretty sure that now if there is a correction that alcaine will slam shut even faster than BTC.
yes!
paloloy

Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

It seems like Bitcoin price for $12,000 is too expensive and people would prefer investing into Altcoins than letting go big figure amount to invest in Cryptocurrency.
I think $10,000 or more is too much for a Bitcoin.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

I don't think Altcoins will drop also together with Bitcoin because everytime Bitcoin drops Altcoins will partially rises dramatically like what happened this late October, Altcoins pumped and Bitcoin drops, Bitcoin drops Altcoins pumped and that's exactly how Cryptocurrencies playing until now.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:19:16 AM

The price of BTC fell sharply in 2014, which is a good warning, but now ALTcoin is following, and investors who invest in ALTcoin will lose a lot of money, after all, ALTcoin has fallen much faster than bitcoin.
I hope that BTT doesn't mean bullish on BTC, and there are no risk warning posts, and your post describes the risks.
Thank you!

Actually Bitcoin isn't dropping sharply but in a stable state.
Bitcoin's trade this quarter pump and dump drama is as normal as a heartbeat that keeps on breathing until something will happen whether it drops or pump harder.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:22:10 AM

Not all Altcoins will join the marching for increase because people are dumping and pumping their coins into other coins.
Now, top Altcoins are having the same way drama.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:32:18 AM

It is not necessary if BTC falls than altcoins will also fall.  There is very much probability that Altcoin will go up if BTC fall down.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

This year's BTC price has made me look stupid!

Because of the early quarter in making an impression to investors that Bitcoin will fly another atmosphere and made some people predict that maybe it could hit $15,000 before 2018 but seems it stayed in the cloud and avoid turbulence.
Bitcoin today is actually stable and no sign for dropping or rising drastically.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:41:02 AM

It is not necessary if BTC falls than altcoins will also fall.  There is very much probability that Altcoin will go up if BTC fall down.

Most of the situations are people dumped Bitcoin to transfer the investments into Altcoins so in that case there's an obvious rising of Altcoins while Bitcoin is being dumped.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: