Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin for cheap fast transfers between exchanges?  (Read 219 times)
VenusianLion (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:55:37 AM

Like the topic says, which coin would you use for fast and cheap transactions between exchanges?

For not I'm using Litecoin, but there has to be something better.  I know LiteBitcoin is going to be like that in the future, but I need one for now.   

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:00:12 AM

doge

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:10 AM

Like the topic says, which coin would you use for fast and cheap transactions between exchanges?

For not I'm using Litecoin, but there has to be something better.  I know LiteBitcoin is going to be like that in the future, but I need one for now.   
Bitshares, NXT, or ethereum. Since all of them were accepted in so many exchange sites and that will be so easy to convert they are all into the bitcoin again. They are all having really cheap fees just like NXT and the fees just take 1 NXT for each transaction. But the cheapest is ethereum in my opinion. Because you can try to divide it into the little amount to pay the fees was around 2 cents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: