Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want to be a millionaire? if you own 0.01 btc you already are  (Read 3123 times)
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

yes , 0.01 btc will make you millionaire in 2280
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

Ridiculous beyond all thresholds. If $1,000,000 = 0.01 BTC, then what is going to be the value of 1 BTC? $100,000,000? If that is the price of one coin, then what will be the market cap of Bitcoin? Let's do the math. It is going to be $100 million x 21 million coins = $2,100 trillion. This is 7 times higher than the total global wealth.
Right and Bitcoin is already beating a few currencies.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

Why are most of the speculations are comparint btc with freakin fiat both of them have no sort of connections fiat is been there for years and will continue. Btc can't replace or be compared with fiat anymore.

Regarding the claims you are making i don't think it's possible for btc to reach this high i mean currently it is at it's top in terms of demand it's possible.

preethabb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

i am new to this. i have already purchased btc for $100. what should i do next. i have account in cex.io.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Hi,

You may be right here... But it is hard to say!
We are not sure about the future trend (but I have to admit here that the past tend to be in favour of your theory) so it is hard to actually think "yeah, I am already a millionnaire"!

What's more, we all like playng with bitcoin. Many of us have missed the first§time opportunities, indeed, but I personnally started with bitcoin quite a long time ago... And I know I could have made much more money.. if I had the patience to. And.. well, I know this won't happen!  Sad

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

If this happens, i would be very worried. Simply because this would imply that the USD is rather worthless junk and we all know that US government isn't having any of that so this would mean wars on many places in order to "restore democracy". They don't pay the biggest club of all over 500 billion $ per year for nothing, do they? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:13:29 AM

You are so confident... but i don't know the price of BTC in the future, but 100 million, is to much for me.... The technology is so new, anything can be happen... Lets see this topic in 10 years...
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

I hope so! If that happens then I will be already a multi millionare right now! I will quit my regular job, travel around the world and invest in a business. but it is just a what if. Lets say that It might happen, but it wilk be a long time, I may be already dead that time and I will just give my 2allet to my grand son so he can benufit from it!😅
btc-facebook
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

That's why I keep hold my bitcoin for next 4 years. I keep purchase bitcoin 10% of my main salary since I believe in bitcoin.
Nobody expect bitcoin able reach $ 11.000 but it's really happen as more people interest on bitcoin especially for digital transaction need !
Lancelot04

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

Edit: It seems a few of you are agreeing and few are not.  I remember a time the few of you said the same thing about 10,000 USD a bitcoin.  I remember when they said that about 1,000 USD.  Guess what they are all kicking their arses now. 

Here is another factor to add that Bitcoin a World Wide curreny that is competing with fiat.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=how+many+people+in+the+world&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=b0gmWuzOGOHWjwTI9bz4BQ

I have also read about this article, that owning for just 0.01 satoshis will be enough to make you live your entire life.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

I hope so! If that happens then I will be already a multi millionare right now! I will quit my regular job, travel around the world and invest in a business. but it is just a what if. Lets say that It might happen, but it wilk be a long time, I may be already dead that time and I will just give my 2allet to my grand son so he can benufit from it!😅

Yes, it would happen but it would take a long time.  Just like you if I will have that amount and by that price I will become millionaire then I would also travel the world.  I would buy things that I cannot buy and live a comfortable life together with my family.  I will continue to earn more bitcoin and I will also help other people to have an extra income.  Helping other people will surely make at least their lives easy.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

Edit: It seems a few of you are agreeing and few are not.  I remember a time the few of you said the same thing about 10,000 USD a bitcoin.  I remember when they said that about 1,000 USD.  Guess what they are all kicking their arses now. 

Here is another factor to add that Bitcoin a World Wide curreny that is competing with fiat.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=how+many+people+in+the+world&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=b0gmWuzOGOHWjwTI9bz4BQ

Its only nice to thank you for this expository even though its based on speculation, that does not still remove the possibility of it happening and its likely for it to be sooner that what you think. This is something that people need to read and in spite of the amount of information all over the web, we still have to battle with threads asking if it was too late to enter into bitcoin or whether it worth it to invest in bitcoin?

Yes, it would happen but it would take a long time.  Just like you if I will have that amount and by that price I will become millionaire then I would also travel the world.  I would buy things that I cannot buy and live a comfortable life together with my family.  I will continue to earn more bitcoin and I will also help other people to have an extra income.  Helping other people will surely make at least their lives easy.

It might even come earlier for different people based on their country's currency while Op might have the intention of being a millionaire via the USD which might take a longer time, people in other places might reach there earlier while people in Europe with currencies denominated in EURO and GBP will have to wait a little longer.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

It will be indeed faster to become a millionaire for Japanese people, with a bitcoin already worth 1.3M JPY.
We may indeed reach one day the bitcoin worth 100M usd, but it will not be tomorrow, and at that time, inflation will have created much more dollars on circulation, prices of goods will be much higher than today.
So we (or our children) may be millionaires, but we (they)  will wish to be billionaires.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

100 million dollars for each bitcoin is a dream, I mean we have to be realistic here. The rise up to 10K took a very long time already, and issues like energy costs and transaction fees and a large number of unconfirmed transactions are popping up, to say nothing about whether the crypto economy will make it possible to reach 100M. I think it is highly improbable and actually practically impossible.

Its nothing more than a dream. Its good to have a dream but something which does make sense and feasible is what you can work upon to achieve it. Rest it would be magic if it can even reach 50k in coming years. Their would be many obstacles that might come in between due to which drop will happens and it would have to recover from their.

I say yes, he's right.
Bitcoin reaching beyond 10 thousand already faced different obstacles just to achieve its present price.
Knowing that indeed it was not supported to even happen before but it did, still is not the big issue. Since that bitcoin came from cheaper cost, then it can rise as fast as it could.
But with the price right now, I think a 100 million dollar per bitcoin is not as feasible as you look.
Before it reached its present price, ICOs, regulations and banning are already influencing as a positive or even negative to bitcoin. And before your dream come, I think there are more obstacles to come.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

a good idea, I like this story, but I think that it can not. If possible, we can not see their descendants may be we will see

What a reply.Really rocks. And we may not be too fortunate to see it. And it is true that it is not stable in Crypto Life. When you do trading, understand the rate dump and pump.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Bitcoin will grow, but I think the ceiling is 50k, it's hard to believe that bitcoin can overcome this mark, it's just unthinkable, everything has already turned in the minds of people. In short, bitcoin is a fantasy, which we are looking at and building!
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

If you removed all the fiat currency in the world and had every person/entity invest that same amount in Bitcoin right now .01 would be the equivalent to $100,000.  

Amount of currency in the world is about $200 trillion. Amount of Bitcoin in the world $200 billion. Current price of Bitcoin is around $10,000.

200 trillion / 200 billion = 1,000
10,000 x 1,000 = 10,000,000
10,000,000 x 0.01 = 100,000

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18
worldofcoins (OP)

Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:47:00 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:47:28 AM by worldofcoins

100 million dollars for each bitcoin is a dream, I mean we have to be realistic here. The rise up to 10K took a very long time already, and issues like energy costs and transaction fees and a large number of unconfirmed transactions are popping up, to say nothing about whether the crypto economy will make it possible to reach 100M. I think it is highly improbable and actually practically impossible.

Its nothing more than a dream. Its good to have a dream but something which does make sense and feasible is what you can work upon to achieve it. Rest it would be magic if it can even reach 50k in coming years. Their would be many obstacles that might come in between due to which drop will happens and it would have to recover from their.

I say yes, he's right.
Bitcoin reaching beyond 10 thousand already faced different obstacles just to achieve its present price.
Knowing that indeed it was not supported to even happen before but it did, still is not the big issue. Since that bitcoin came from cheaper cost, then it can rise as fast as it could.
But with the price right now, I think a 100 million dollar per bitcoin is not as feasible as you look.
Before it reached its present price, ICOs, regulations and banning are already influencing as a positive or even negative to bitcoin. And before your dream come, I think there are more obstacles to come.

Yes I can agree to this,  I never said it would be easy, Im just stating bitcoin true value.  I do not think it will go more then 100 million per 1.0 bitcoin coin, I think it will go up and down.  Hopefully at this time there is more acceptance on a merchant level.  We will have to learn not to cash the bitcoin back into fiat but to use it to purchase.  Why put it back into a fiat anyway?
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

Maybe it's too early to judge 0.01 bitcoin that expensive, it takes about 5 years for 0.01 bitcoin is very expensive. It all depends on our patience in holding bitcoin.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

1 satoshi = 1 US dollar? Maybe in the year 2050 if Bitcoin is still around and that's a very long way away LOL

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: