Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want to be a millionaire? if you own 0.01 btc you already are  (Read 3123 times)
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

Excellent prospect, I hope that I will find this perfect time of bitcoin implementation! Or everything will get to my children Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

maybe your right but i think it will take a lot of time to be in that situation, and who knows what will happens to crypto market by then.

Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

I think this is a too much optimistic prevision. Yes, in the future BTC could be more powerful of now but also it is possible that another crypto will raise and replace it. So the future is unpredictable, but i don't hide that if it will be as you predicte I wil be very happy. :-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gz1derbread

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

If I were not sure about bitcoin and that he would allow me to become a wealthy person (not necessarily a millionaire), I would not go into it. But my faith in him is great, and every day he proves it.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:58:41 AM

100 million dollars for each bitcoin is a dream, I mean we have to be realistic here. The rise up to 10K took a very long time already, and issues like energy costs and transaction fees and a large number of unconfirmed transactions are popping up, to say nothing about whether the crypto economy will make it possible to reach 100M. I think it is highly improbable and actually practically impossible.
Let's not force our luck here. Bitcoin reaching $10000 took a lot of time and speculations from all bitcoin veteran here and saying that it would reach 100 million dollars per bitcoin is a far cry. For sure that there would be a lot of issues that bitcoin will have in the future that will hinder in price increasing even more. So, let's not speculate too much from bitcoin its okay to predict a little but not that kind of prediction.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:03:49 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:15:32 AM by shesheboy

1 satoshi = 1 US dollar? Maybe in the year 2050 if Bitcoin is still around and that's a very long way away LOL

lol seriuosly? wtf thats insane man but nothing is impossible in bitcoin and if that happens then all of us for sure are friggin wealthy and rich mens only if bitcoin and the bitcoin user are  still alive on that year but in reality 0.01 is not that high enough to make you a millionaire. i guess  all you can do for now is to gamble that said amount or invest it on to something that can guaranteed you a much better return other than holding it and waiting for the year 2050 though i think that bitcoin doesnt need any estimations of a specific year in order for it to reach that amount because it grows verry fast and unexpectedly.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

After several years to come, will satoshi be equivalent to 1 usd.
I see it too far from now.
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

100 million dollars for each bitcoin is a dream, I mean we have to be realistic here. The rise up to 10K took a very long time already, and issues like energy costs and transaction fees and a large number of unconfirmed transactions are popping up, to say nothing about whether the crypto economy will make it possible to reach 100M. I think it is highly improbable and actually practically impossible.

Its nothing more than a dream. Its good to have a dream but something which does make sense and feasible is what you can work upon to achieve it. Rest it would be magic if it can even reach 50k in coming years. Their would be many obstacles that might come in between due to which drop will happens and it would have to recover from their.

I say yes, he's right.
Bitcoin reaching beyond 10 thousand already faced different obstacles just to achieve its present price.
Knowing that indeed it was not supported to even happen before but it did, still is not the big issue. Since that bitcoin came from cheaper cost, then it can rise as fast as it could.
But with the price right now, I think a 100 million dollar per bitcoin is not as feasible as you look.
Before it reached its present price, ICOs, regulations and banning are already influencing as a positive or even negative to bitcoin. And before your dream come, I think there are more obstacles to come.

Yes I can agree to this,  I never said it would be easy, Im just stating bitcoin true value.  I do not think it will go more then 100 million per 1.0 bitcoin coin, I think it will go up and down.  Hopefully at this time there is more acceptance on a merchant level.  We will have to learn not to cash the bitcoin back into fiat but to use it to purchase.  Why put it back into a fiat anyway?
Before Christmas, the unit price of bitcoin is more than 20,000 US dollars is entirely possible. However, I think it is really difficult to break the unit price of 100,000 U.S. dollars in the short term. I am very sorry now when the beginning of this year, when the price of bitcoin is only 2000 dollars, it does not buy more.

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

Let's wait and see. no one knows what Bitcoin will be like in the future. for now it's better to focus on collecting as much Bitcoin as possible because in 2020 Bitcoin will go crazy again.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:31:47 AM

maybe we can see this soon because the possibility is wide open especially if we see the bitcoin price is starting to increase higher from now on. but before we can see this, I think it is better to us to prepare for this moment so if the time comes, we can celebrate it and we can sell our bitcoin to making a profit from bitcoin. but I wonder how much the fee for this and I don't think that the fee will be around 0.001btc for one transaction.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
newslanka

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:30 AM

unbelievable truth . I wish BTC will hit the star... good luck BTC
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Yes everybody wants to earn much and even become a millionaire. However, I think, starting with such a small amount of money, you will spend many years before you earn even several thousand. It is not as easy as you say.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

Edit: It seems a few of you are agreeing and few are not.  I remember a time the few of you said the same thing about 10,000 USD a bitcoin.  I remember when they said that about 1,000 USD.  Guess what they are all kicking their arses now. 

Here is another factor to add that Bitcoin a World Wide curreny that is competing with fiat.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=how+many+people+in+the+world&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=b0gmWuzOGOHWjwTI9bz4BQ

I doubt it.... But in this case i realy realy realy would like to be wrong Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nkkb

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:54:10 PM

Probably this is a first prediction for 100 mil worth of bitcoin  Grin Cool. My children may be will see that time, doubt about me.
Well buying 0.01 BTC at current price is still a worthwhile bet to be a millionaire
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

Edit: It seems a few of you are agreeing and few are not.  I remember a time the few of you said the same thing about 10,000 USD a bitcoin.  I remember when they said that about 1,000 USD.  Guess what they are all kicking their arses now. 

Here is another factor to add that Bitcoin a World Wide curreny that is competing with fiat.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=how+many+people+in+the+world&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=b0gmWuzOGOHWjwTI9bz4BQ

The difference is that 1k or 10k were reachable prices if my math is correct you want bitcoin to reach a market cap of 2,100,000,000,000,000 or 2.1 quadrillion dollars!!! I do not even know if there is so much money in the world and we must remember there are other crypto as well and stocks and real estate in which we can invest our money so what you are proposing does not make sense.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

1 sat = $0.0001324146 so BTC would have to increase about 7500 times it price now for 1 sat to equal 1 dollar.

The price of Bitcoin would have to be $100 million each.  That may never happen.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

many seem to believe that bitcoin will continue on this same pitch for a long time, personally I am more skeptical
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

That's quite an interesting statement. Bitcoin value will continue to increase in the next years. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $1.000.000 dollars by the end of 2020 like McAfee predicts.
One Bitcoin wasn't worth that much in the past so it is highly possible that 0.01 BTC will be really hard to get. However, 1 million dollars for 0.01? I guess we won't see that before 2030. I'm still young and patient. Good luck Bitcoin!
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:58:45 PM

1mil per BTC is possible. 100mil is just mathematically impossible in my opinion.
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:04:29 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:47:17 AM by worldofcoins

i want to reply with this today,  to all the doubters that had doubt BTC before  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/09/bitcoin-cameron-winklevoss-predicts-multitrillion-dollar-value-for-cryptocurrency.html

You guys need to read this, some great info if you are ever doubting Bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: