Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin fall again soon?  (Read 2566 times)
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

As we  know there to be  some forks in this month so I bet the price is gonna rise up a little bit definitely. So, I think we have to hold till ending of forks. I wonder what will happen on first dates of NY this year.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

Look,as far as I know,there are a few number of bitcoin in this world.So,the price of bitcoin is increasing day after day as well as the number of buyers and investors are increasing. But the number of bitcoin is reducing for the increasing  number of buyers.

So,I think the price of bitcoin will not fall down.It can happen for sometime,but it will rise again.Actually, it has to.

katmalo.ak47

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

As we  know there to be  some forks in this month so I bet the price is gonna rise up a little bit definitely. So, I think we have to hold till ending of forks. I wonder what will happen on first dates of NY this year.

The fall and pump the significance in the crypto currencies, but the fall in bitcoin is very rare as compare to pumping. At the time I think the value of the bitcoin will rising and there will no fall in the value soon. at the end of 2017 the value of the bitcoin will hit $ 14,000. I think the new year will also good for the bitcoin and there will no fall in bitcoin in the start of the year.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

As the cycle of bitcoin goes we can always wait for the dump because it can happen anytime soon. But doing a panic selling mode when the price drops is not advisable especially that the goal is to help people establish their investment. Just wait for the dump and invest if you can thru that you can maximize your earnings.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:57 PM

As the cycle of bitcoin goes we can always wait for the dump because it can happen anytime soon. But doing a panic selling mode when the price drops is not advisable especially that the goal is to help people establish their investment. Just wait for the dump and invest if you can thru that you can maximize your earnings.
i don't think so that price of bitcoin will again fall soon or late because the price of bitcoin depend on the demand in market and we know that bitcoin is getting more and more customers with a very fast rate due to which their demand are also increasing more and more and in future  the chances of increasing rate is more as compare to falling.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

The price of bitcoins will cross over 100 thousand US dollars in the next few years time as there is more demand for the bitcoin and blockchain network.  Every day the word of bitcoins and blockchain network is reaching out far and wide all over the world which attracts more bitcoin user's and results in the increase in price of bitcoins in the crypto graphic network. The crypto currency is highly volatile in nature so we cannot predict the price changes in the crypto market when there is a slight dip in the bitcoin market there is a chance for other altcoins to increase in price and when the price of bitcoins shoots there is high chance for the altcoins to dip in the crypto market and it goes like that and vice versa, but still the historical status of bitcoins shows that every year the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing which is normal like in stock and share market.

capt.khannaa@gmail.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:23 PM

well actually its really hard to predict the BTC price RAISE OF FALL right now.But i personally dont think that BTC won't claim up in that much hight in the short preiod of time  🙂 But you never know what will happen next in the world of crypto  😉
Airdrop Manager

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:11 PM

I feel like he's consolidating quite a bit in the 11K. I don't think he'll make it past 10K on the downside. More than waiting for him to break the 12K
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

There's no assurance that bitcoin will continue to rise and the history says it all. Although Bitcoin is the most expensive Crypto-Currency but the stability isn't the same with tangible assets like Gems (Diamonds, Gold etc.)
A lot of falling since the beginning and that's the sign of a normal and good business like Crypto-Currency, there is always ups and downs.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?

It would be difficult to say with certainty whether the price will go down any time sooner. I haven't read any news that might trigger a temporary drop so the market will just have its normal volatile nature. Though anything can happen sooner or later, I am positive that Bitcoin will stay on its current range. This month of December would be a very nice month for Bitcoin, I believe.
loloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

It is normal for cryptocurrencies that will dump and pump and it's like the heartbeat that every systems needs to continue to survive.
Bitcoin and Altcoins are the same, it would face ups and downs as long as it is circulating in the markets.

abdelhamid1993

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?
DONT REBUY AT 9K REBUY AT 5 TO 6K$ BEACUSE HEALTY CORRECTION COMING IAM ALERTING YOU
In which studies did you base what you say ?
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday so if Bitcoin price will fall I think it's really normal in this cryptocurrency world. But IMO when Bitcoin price stay stable around a price level in a few days there will be a big pump in Bitcoin price after that and it always the same all the time. I hope this time it'll be like that to make a lot of predictions about Bitcoin price at the end of this year will come true that Bitcoin price will get to 15k$ before the end of this year Smiley)

Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

i check bitcoin price curve and correction happen before 2-3 days.

it is hard to back again to less than 10,000$

It will, and sooner than you think. Open day and week candles.

loloy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

i check bitcoin price curve and correction happen before 2-3 days.

it is hard to back again to less than 10,000$

It will, and sooner than you think. Open day and week candles.

Keep the faith, it will rise and hit hard into $15,000 before 2018 as many Bitcoin enthusiasts are hoping it will pump harder soon.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:07:22 PM

It is really difficult to speculate bitcoin price because it depends on market demand. It depends if people will dump their bitcoin. It is really good to buy bitcoin cheap and sell it high. I haven't tried to buy bitcoin before, I only get it through campaign, so I don't really care when to convert or when to sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:27:12 PM

From my opinion or my point of views that the price of bitcoin is not fall again soon because bitcoin popularity reaches to very high level and bitcoin become very famous in all over the world. Now the time bitcoin become the top level cryptocurrency in all over the world. The demand of bitcoin is increases day by day by the people and the price of bitcoin is go up because the need of the bitcoin is more by the people. In the future the bitcoin become top most cryptocurrency in the world and the price of bitcoin is very high.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:38 PM

i think no, we're currently having a good price at that level, expect a bull run soon. so buy and hodl bitcoin before's too late. bitcoin will accept it in any business establishment that's why the price going up
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:10 PM

i think no, we're currently having a good price at that level, expect a bull run soon. so buy and hodl bitcoin before's too late. bitcoin will accept it in any business establishment that's why the price going up

Right, bitcoin is really strong today and is still getting stronger. Maybe it will continue to increase but bitcoin is too volatile, there is still a chance that anytime it will fall or will crash. Anyways, the price is too hype to assume that it will fall soon so it will be much better to enjoy it. I think that for those who have the money to invest, it will be good to buy bitcoin now. The price continue to increase and its buying price, even if a dump will happen, is still high. Buying now might be wrong because the price is still high but of you will consider the fact that bitcoin will continue to grow you will still be able to earn a profit for sure.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

Bitcoin is now currently on its highest price peak but it is still open for dumps but only just a little are applied right now. I think falling down again into a very low price will now be impossible because it will be kinda ironic falling down again that big from a very large pump. If it will experience dump, it will be just a little dump since it was just a normal phenomenon in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: