Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange is best for trading  (Read 1852 times)
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

For me, the best and most comfortable are Polonix and Bitrex, but recently, they disassembled me when the bitcoin rate on them was very low compared to Gdax

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
high_jack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

Poloniex.com is the best exchanger platform for traders who are looking for the low fee exchange.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

I prefer bittrex than any other exchanges,it is very simple and easy to use for the newbies.
In the past I was using yobit and poloniex but after that one of my friend suggest me to join bittrex and told me that in that exchange there are many traders so the trade at there is efficient. Now I am there and that exchange is really a very nice exchange and it has a very good volume of trade. I will also suggest you for that exchange.
Polo niex is very bad exchange in this time and how a lot of the polo's volume goes to another place just like binance and hitbtc. A lot of my friends got stuck on their withdrawal.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Bittrex is very good exchange but yesterday the team already sent an email that contrains a caution by use the bittrex service. The exchange with very high volume will give a very good liquidity.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:39:14 PM

There are lots of exchanges in the internet. You can just google and you can find one but for me, I am using etherdelta to trade my altcoins. For me, it is a user friendly exchange. It is very easy to use and having a low fee. In my five months in cryptocurrency world, etherdelta is my partner on trading my altcoins on pc or mobile. Etherdelta is a good exchange but beware of phishers. Trading is a nice work for us but make our trading nice and safe.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience

Im just using Binance and installing on it to my phone, So i easily to see the selling or trading on thats site.
We know they have many exchanger site have a great value to trade, Actually poloniex and bittrex was also a nice exchanger to trade.
dosewatt

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

I suggested the best exchanges for tradings, try bittrex, cryptopia, and poliniex the transactions cost/fee here are very low. This 3 respective sites has a good platform and trusted exchange for crypto currency.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

Cryptopia or bittrex is good for altcoins I think it is much easier to use, but you can exchange whichever device you want to use.
but if you will do trading you need a faster internet.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:11 AM

I receive lots of information for exchange we can use bittrex for our altcoin transaction

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

It depends on which coin you want.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
Wildwest

Activity: 1742
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

It depends on which coin you want.
Indeed It depends, not all coins are on the exchange. But for trading I recommend to choose Bittrex and Yobit. Both are good exchange easy to access and understand. Accessible on mobile and i think have low fee.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

The best exchange for trading is Bittrex, Binance and Polonix.
For trading ERC20 tokens Etherdelta is the best place for it.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

First exchange to start my crypto trading is Poloniex , but their customer support really bad , so I change to bittrex and binance , other option is kucoin and coss
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

I prefer bittrex and poliniex  on mobile and desktop use, good volumes, good liquidity.good platform and trusted exchange for crypto currency.
Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

I mostly use Bittrex for my trading. Although I ave opened accounts on Polinex, and Binnance as well. Some Altcoins are only offered on certain trading sites so it is good to open multiple accounts in my opinion so that you have access to the different altcoins that are out there. Bittrex works well on mobile as well. I have not been able to find the binnance app yet it isn't available to US customers that I can find, I tried downloading it the other day from there website and it said that it wasn't available in the US app store but it is available on the chineese app store but when I go to the chineese store it also says it isnt available. Hoping it comes tot he US app store soon so I give trading a shot on it. missed out on the surge the last few weeks on a coupel altcoins that arent available on bittrex.

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

I use MEW and Poloniex for all trades. I find them both easy to use, secure and fast.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oregonpb

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

I use Bittrex, Polo, Binance, and Cryptopia.   None of these have all the alt coins, so you have to maintain accounts across the board, IMO. If you stick with just 1 you are limited on investment options. Right now I'm using binance for trading on mobile, more because it has the coins I want to trade atm.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

You can never know.. the best exchanges can become worse in 1 day :x and smaller exchanges become better
people have users in 3-6 exchanges at least..
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

binance are great. i like it because got ios app and android app , can trade on mobile .
bittrex are good, i like it because got a lot of coin to trade.
mariored89

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

I started with bittrex but as soon as i discovered bitfinex, i left bittrex only for few coin (those which don' t stay on bitfinex  Grin)
amirsambudi

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

I prefer and comfortable using BITTREX, occasionally also using HitBTC for new altcoin trading, both exchangers I use more often, and have never used another exchanger (other than local exchanger in my country)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: