Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange is best for trading  (Read 1852 times)
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

i have seen that in recent days there have been major problems with hitbtc.
there are no problems with bittrex and binance. etherdelta is also very slow, no trading is possible.

AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

I started with bittrex but as soon as i discovered bitfinex, i left bittrex only for few coin (those which don' t stay on bitfinex  Grin)

So I bet you are an IOTA HODLer, right? Smiley
I pretty much stayed away from binance the whole time, but I recently send all my trading coins to binance and left bittrex. I am not so satisfied with the performance of bittrex lately.

Rihab Farhat

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

i`m happy by using Bittrex. the best so far
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience
I may also try binance because they never use them

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

If you want a lot of altcoin variety, you should pick between Bittrex and Binance. i dont recommend poloniex because they have an awful costumer support and many people had trouble withdrawing their funds from the site recently.

Deathstroake

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

There are a lot of exchange sites but mercatox is best for me .there is a lot of reason for it . In other exchanges bitcoin withdraw fee is really high .BUT in mercatox you can set manually bitcoin withdraw fee.Thats why i love mercatox.Besides its servics is really very satisfied right now.They are improving their site very good day by day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: