Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4095 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

Surely AKA partnership will do great things here is just taking an extraordinary phase...Good Work
Whoa! Am actually thrilled with the progress am seeing here. Great job 😁👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

Surely AKA partnership will do great things here is just taking an extraordinary phase...Good Work
with this good news I think this will be support to ICO Connectjob funding progress, total funding has now reached $ 9,953,055 so softcap has been reached
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

I think the team are taking the show to Korea next
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

with this good news I think this will be support to ICO Connectjob funding progress, total funding has now reached $ 9,953,055 so softcap has been reached
well that one is done now time to face hardcap now things just continue to keep moving right for connectjob

Cryptotina

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

well that one is done now time to face hardcap now things just continue to keep moving right for connectjob
My favorite word RIGHT now! With the speed connectjob is on, we'll be seeing the moon soon enough 😄
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

My favorite word RIGHT now! With the speed connectjob is on, we'll be seeing the moon soon enough 😄

In such a market, I'm not quite sure that this is possible, on the fall, price growth is ruled out only now, and new large investors can stop the fall. The share of development in this market and the level of output of the finished product began to be solved much more than before.
connectjob_io

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Our mobile app is now under heavy development and is currently unavailable on app store
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

In such a market, I'm not quite sure that this is possible, on the fall, price growth is ruled out only now, and new large investors can stop the fall. The share of development in this market and the level of output of the finished product began to be solved much more than before.
Of course the crypto market will be in correction mode again, but when exactly is the question here. Hope soon though
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Our mobile app is now under heavy development and is currently unavailable on app store
When will the app be release?
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

which platform will release first ,android or IOS ,looking farword the APP ,keep up hard work ,if heavy development i think will quickly come out.
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

which platform will release first ,android or IOS ,looking farword the APP ,keep up hard work ,if heavy development i think will quickly come out.
Yeah same on my mind. Would love to hear what the complete plan is..
SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

i just feel it depends on the actual ico and how demanding its getting but yeah nowthings are just not going well but it seems crypto community just deal with it and continue to trade thats how our community respond is great thumps up

connectjob_io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Platform release will simultaneously be on both Android and iOS
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Any ETA on when the apps will make their grand reentry into the store
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Hey guys what happened to connectjob weekly articles? Been awhile now.. What's going on?
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

i just feel it depends on the actual ico and how demanding its getting but yeah nowthings are just not going well but it seems crypto community just deal with it and continue to trade thats how our community respond is great thumps up
Now that's right. It actually depends on what project or ICO it is. Right now, even though crypto market is down, some ICOs are pretty moving and some project to the moon. If others can survive the dark forrest, what makes Stash any different?
SlimShadyMmp

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Thank Goodness Android Users don actually have to wait the traditional way...things will be more seamless

connectjob_io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

Thank Goodness Android Users don actually have to wait the traditional way...things will be more seamless
At ConnectJob, the only way we know is the decentralized way
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Yeoboseyo! ConnectJob Goes South Korean!

You asked for it, you got! ConnectJob is bringing the decentralization of the on-the-go and on-demand industry to a city near you.
Kicking off on March 16th at the KAIST (The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Blockchain Summit, ConnectJob and BandZ Network will be collaborating to host a series of interactive and exciting events for our Korean community.

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/yeoboseyo-connectjob-goes-south-korean-ad518a6ea1a6

connectjob_io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Yeoboseyo! ConnectJob Goes South Korean!

You asked for it, you got! ConnectJob is bringing the decentralization of the on-the-go and on-demand industry to a city near you.
Kicking off on March 16th at the KAIST (The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Blockchain Summit, ConnectJob and BandZ Network will be collaborating to host a series of interactive and exciting events for our Korean community.

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/yeoboseyo-connectjob-goes-south-korean-ad518a6ea1a6

Thanks Mihail! You beat me to the punch!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: