Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4104 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Looks promising, i follow.

Glad to have you join us. You can also follow us on Telegram channel and Twitter page.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

What's your solution to the high Ethereum transaction fees problem?

How are you going to compete with Stootie in Paris? They claim to have 1.3 million users in France.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stootie

Stootie is in France only, while ConnectJob is global. ConnectJob uses geolocation to locate and pair service seekers with providers. Let's say Stootie is Craigslist in an app, ConnectJob is decentralized, using uber-like geolocation! You're not just posting an ad and waiting for a response, you can immediately find the service provider around you
i already feel like connectjob will set up a very high standard its already outpacing its competitors

Intaryna

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

This is an interesting project that has the potential to change how the people connect to new jobs ' check out their ICO ranking below
https://icoranker.com/ico/connectjob/
aucoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

interesting project! Curious about how it will develop! Good luck, hope you will cope with any difficulties! Wink
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

This is an interesting project that has the potential to change how the people connect to new jobs ' check out their ICO ranking below
https://icoranker.com/ico/connectjob/
ConnectJob is one of the highest rated ICO on icoranker. Gives you quite the boost when you see that others are seeing what you see in the project you're seeing
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Connectjob is always on the move, glad I join this amazing project. Great job guys 😁👍
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

What's your solution to the high Ethereum transaction fees problem?

How are you going to compete with Stootie in Paris? They claim to have 1.3 million users in France.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stootie

Stootie is in France only, while ConnectJob is global. ConnectJob uses geolocation to locate and pair service seekers with providers. Let's say Stootie is Craigslist in an app, ConnectJob is decentralized, using uber-like geolocation! You're not just posting an ad and waiting for a response, you can immediately find the service provider around you
i already feel like connectjob will set up a very high standard its already outpacing its competitors
Competition is a good thing, and ConnectJob is not inferior to it. We can wait for the project to start attracting users, as long as there are needs and convenient services.
paderobin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I think most o us can't wait to try out the platform and start connecting with service providers in our locality.
Can't wait
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

I think most o us can't wait to try out the platform and start connecting with service providers in our locality.
Can't wait
Thrilled... Will definitely use this app in employing a butler or chef.
paderobin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

I might finally take up that piano lessons I've always wanted but never can bring himself to getting schooled in
connectjob_io

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

I might finally take up that piano lessons I've always wanted but never can bring himself to getting schooled in
And when you're done learning you can always offer your newly-minted skill to the community too Grin
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Can't wait

indeed, a very useful project that will open up many new opportunities for people, who really are worth it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Wow, something new! Does someone know the details about the project?

Hi. You should visit the website: https://ico.connectjob.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=bounties,  get in touch with their whitepaper: https://en.calameo.com/read/005345675300d0189a74e and follow us on Telegram channel and Twitter page for more information.
paderobin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Looks like they've successfully crossed the $10 million mark, next target is $12 million and with 24 days to go, I think that's a target they can reasonably scale
connectjob_io

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

Looks like they've successfully crossed the $10 million mark, next target is $12 million and with 24 days to go, I think that's a target they can reasonably scale
Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Hopefully, the updated app will be relaunched before the token sale ends. Would love to give it a spin in my neighborhood. Introduce the community to a new way of exchanging values and services
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Connectjob sounds and look like a very interesting and purposeful project among the numerous project we currently have in the market, the Connectjob project has a real life use case,
am sure most people now and in the near future can find this platform very useful by able to search for that particular services within minutes in the location nearest to you,
and also can have choice either use CTJ tokens or Fiat which is great, look for service that suits your need and favor your location without a middle man, no unnecessary fees or charges. Anybody can benefit from this service, i hope some day it cover more countries. Wink
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

An excellent life saving project connectjob is. Can't wait to get the app and start using it 😁
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Hopefully, the updated app will be relaunched before the token sale ends. Would love to give it a spin in my neighborhood. Introduce the community to a new way of exchanging values and services
Would introduce it to families and friends. Everyone would love to use the app...
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

“Crypto Zombies” and Other Korean Blockchain Anomalies

The train has barely left the station, but you’re now certain that the passenger sitting next to you has checked their mobile device more often than the 7pm traffic at Gangnam Station. No, it wasn’t some newfangled, social media channel, or communication app. Neither was it the time. Maybe a game? But what sort of game would require so frequent a consultation and so brief a consulting? Definitely, not Tetris despite the presence of cascading green and red bars that reminds one of candlesticks…

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/crypto-zombies-and-other-korean-blockchain-anomalies-67c4fa6610a2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: