Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4095 times)
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

Wow... Bancor already!
You guys move fast. There was I waiting for liquidity news a week or two after the ICO and you've already started 2 weeks before the ICO ends. That's quite the foresight and forethought.
Bancor is just one of the strategic collaborations we have planned for the ecosystem
That goes to show the level of commitment and dedication you guys have for your project.
I know you can't reveal partnership deals, but at least can you tell us if there's going to be more partnerships to look forward to?
Thank you very much, Pade.
And I can tell you we have more in the pipeline
Thanks for the tidbit. Going to hold me in good stead knowing that you guys have a lot more planned for CJT than you've initially let on. Good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
connectjob_io

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

Hi guys! Here's an update on our integration with Bancor!
https://medium.com/@connectjob_/connectjob-integrates-bancor-protocol-for-continuous-liquidity-in-the-gig-industry-828a4ddb21be
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Great news! Thanks for sharing 👍
lanhuong925

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.
arstrain1

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

great project. I will participate in this ico
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

great project. I will participate in this ico
It's more than a pleasure to have you onboard. The team are pleased. You can also join Connectjob Telegram chatroom for more details.
paderobin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

ConnectJob stands apart from similar platform through its geolocational and integrated DEX features for liquidity. Think this will stand the platform heads-and-shoulder above other startup
paderobin

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

With only a few days left to go, how are you guys planning to go out?
connectjob_io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

With only a few days left to go, how are you guys planning to go out?
With a bang of course! Which is why we have quite a lot of exciting offers for contributors now!
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Hmm! Interesting. Adding to my radar....

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Can't wait! Will closely be following, for the big bang coming up. Make it a double bang 👍
hoahuongduong898

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that his ICO will be successful!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that his ICO will be successful!
It is already successful. Over $10 million raised and ICO ends in two days. Delighted to have been a part of it all. This is one truly unique platform
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

It is already successful. Over $10 million raised and ICO ends in two days. Delighted to have been a part of it all. This is one truly unique platform

That is a good chunk of money to make big and quick progress as soon as they can fully concentrate of development.
Lol a true bounty hunter words there, but yeah you're right on this.
paderobin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

That is a good chunk of money to make big and quick progress as soon as they can fully concentrate of development.
That's what I've been looking forward to too. Since their app was taken offline, I've been waiting for update on what features could have prompted them to take it off
connectjob_io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 08:05:39 AM by connectjob_io

That's what I've been looking forward to too. Since their app was taken offline, I've been waiting for update on what features could have prompted them to take it off
We've currently added some new and exciting features to our app. We will be updating shortly
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

We've currently added some new and exciting features to our app. We will be updating shortly
Can't wait to see what you guys have integrated into the app. I'm eager to start locating jobbers in my area through your app. Also, any update on exchange listing other than Bancor?
connectjob_io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Can't wait to see what you guys have integrated into the app. I'm eager to start locating jobbers in my area through your app. Also, any update on exchange listing other than Bancor?
We are in the finally stages of agreement and will be posting about it
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

We are in the finally stages of agreement and will be posting about it
Can't wait to read about it.. Would be nice if an image is added.
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Lol a true bounty hunter words there, but yeah you're right on this.

Why is it true bounty hunter words here? That is more from a business perspective, it's a dream for a lot of companies to raise $10 million and these guys now have the money to build their product.
Of course it's from a business perspective, but few would boldly admit it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: