Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4097 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Great! Planning to take part in this new Bounty Campaign.
Bounty is over. Tokens are being traded
Yes by the end of the month, distribution will take place.
mathedwrd

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

Seriously considering Korea for my next travel just to see, breath, live the awesomeness that country has become. It's nothing short of amazing how far they've come and the road they're charting for decentralization
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Seriously considering Korea for my next travel just to see, breath, live the awesomeness that country has become. It's nothing short of amazing how far they've come and the road they're charting for decentralization
Haven't I heard those same words before?
Ha!
Shitposters everywhere
smartcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Absolutely, that's what we all aim at! And thanks for joining us.
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Great! Planning to take part in this new Bounty Campaign.
Bounty is over. Tokens are being traded
Yes by the end of the month, distribution will take place.

bounty distribution? where do you get that information?
it is been 2 month till now. atriz is not active lately
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

promising project. Success must come
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

To the moon we go with this project! Everyone onboard not to miss out. 
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:00:43 AM

What happen of this project? Seems like the dev and team are not active like a week on their telegram and here in bitcointalk? They said bounty will be paid by the end of the month but there is no updates? Are you dev here?
Cryptotina

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

What happen of this project? Seems like the dev and team are not active like a week on their telegram and here in bitcointalk? They said bounty will be paid by the end of the month but there is no updates? Are you dev here?
Hi the team are active and responding 24/7 on telegram channel. Join us and see for yourself. Payments will soon be made as they said..
malibubaby

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

Is there any update about the development of this project? Seems like no one answered on their telegram. Is there any hope that this is not scam?
tukangsiomay

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

Hi the team are active and responding 24/7 on telegram channel. Join us and see for yourself. Payments will soon be made as they said..

hi Cryptotina, it have been 4 days admin not active on telegram channel and no report about bounty token distribution
they said end of month (on may) will be distribution but until now token not distribution ?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

hi Cryptotina, it have been 4 days admin not active on telegram channel and no report about bounty token distribution
they said end of month (on may) will be distribution but until now token not distribution ?

That is no good news then. They looked like a relatively serious project, but not living up to their financial promises is a red flag.

I have just received CJT tokens for my involvement as supporter in the ConnectJob bounty campaign. It is clear that the distribution of CJT tokens has begun and gradually all who are eligible will receive. I wish you all good luck!
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Hello DEV's!
I am interested on this idea. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!
redwine49

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

some people just recieved their token but i don't get it till now.
distribution still running or not? any team member from connectJob who want to tell us?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

distribution still running or not? any team member from connectJob who want to tell us?

Following the bounty address from where I received the CJT, I see that the tokens distribution bounty is in progress. You can see this here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17?a=0xd2d767c63021500efdae9edc51362a892d042e77

I wish you all good luck!
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.
redwine49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Following the bounty address from where I received the CJT, I see that the tokens distribution bounty is in progress. You can see this here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17?a=0xd2d767c63021500efdae9edc51362a892d042e77

thanks. i got mine.
anyway do you know where we can join Connect job telegram group???
i want to know the project news
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I have also received a gift bounty campaign gift.
but do not know about the next progress connectjob, yes must follow here to know the important information from this team.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:50:55 AM

I have also received a gift bounty campaign gift.
but do not know about the next progress connectjob, yes must follow here to know the important information from this team.

Hello redwine49 and adiebitsler. I just wentt from the Connect Job Telegram channel. The Connect Job Telegram channel is here: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1194069301_13281982239823352734

Good luck for all involved in Connect Job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: