Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165723 times)
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Hello. Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
I think the platform will be available immediately around the world, another question is that in some regions there may not be enough users.
Hi guys!. Will it matter in which regions users are located at all? Exchanges can be made all over the world.  Smiley
Yes, and it will be impossible to limit it in some particular country.
But the input / output of fiat currencies - at first there may be not enough users of a particular currency to conduct an exchange.
This is an online platform, and in any case it will be possible to change the crypto currency to dollars and then withdraw them as the fiat money.
I agree. But If these exchanges are conducted using bank accounts, then there may be problems with regulators.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

Hello. Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
I think the platform will be available immediately around the world, another question is that in some regions there may not be enough users.
Hi guys!. Will it matter in which regions users are located at all? Exchanges can be made all over the world.  Smiley
But the input / output of fiat currencies - at first there may be not enough users of a particular currency to conduct an exchange.
This is an online platform, and in any case it will be possible to change the crypto currency to dollars and then withdraw them as the fiat money.
I agree. But If these exchanges are conducted using bank accounts, then there may be problems with regulators.
It is unlikely that regulators will be able to control this platform, since all exchanges will take place in p2p crypto currency.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

It is unlikely that regulators will be able to control this platform, since all exchanges will take place in p2p crypto currency.
Yes, but the input and withdrawal of fiat money can be controlled.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Who wants to remain anonymous - will be able to use anonymous payment systems for the withdrawal of fiat money.
Konfeta

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Who wants to remain anonymous - will be able to use anonymous payment systems for the withdrawal of fiat money.
I wonder how in this case the user protection will be implemented functionally ? After all, external payment systems can not be tied to smart contracts?
sellrai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Let me know what exchanges are you talking about? I'm talking about your token. Where will it be exchanged?
There is stage of negotiations with different exchanges, Devs give preference to Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo. The exact information about that will be announced later.

add the STM token to the Cryptopia exchange
The BankEX project, which raised $ 80 million for the ICO, caused problems with the addition of a token to exchanges.
It's not at all easy to add a token to the US stock exchanges. Tokens are equated to securities

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

BIBITBOT

Twitter
Youtube
Support
  Telegram
Chat
Register now!
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

I wonder how in this case the user protection will be implemented functionally ? After all, external payment systems can not be tied to smart contracts?
There is already a scheme that allows you to exchange this way: the one who wants to withdraw the cryptocurrency to the fiat money must lock it in the platform , then the second participant transfers the fiat, and both confirm the deal. I'm not sure exchanges will happen this way on this platform , we need to check it out .
Konfeta

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

There is already a scheme that allows you to exchange this way: the one who wants to withdraw the cryptocurrency to the fiat money must lock it in the platform , then the second participant transfers the fiat, and both confirm the deal. I'm not sure exchanges will happen this way on this platform , we need to check it out .
I think, somewhere it was pointed out that the fiat currency could also be used on the platform, i.e. exchange will occur within the platform without the use of external payment systems.
Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

I think, somewhere it was pointed out that the fiat currency could also be used on the platform, i.e. exchange will occur within the platform without the use of external payment systems.
It is unlikely that fiat will be introduced to the platform, the website has the exchange scheme described above, ie the money will be transferred through external payment systems.
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

It is unlikely that fiat will be introduced to the platform, the website has the exchange scheme described above, ie the money will be transferred through external payment systems.
I think in this case, these exchanges may fall under the control of regulators, and anonymous exchange will not work.
Sun Sky

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

I think in this case, these exchanges may fall under the control of regulators, and anonymous exchange will not work.
This is a misconception that crypto-currency transactions need to be anonymous. Many holders do not try to remain anonymous, they are ready to be recognized . And such a platform will only simplify the use of crypto currency.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

This is a misconception that crypto-currency transactions need to be anonymous. Many holders do not try to remain anonymous, they are ready to be recognized . And such a platform will only simplify the use of crypto currency.
Anyway , the one who needs anonymity will have it.
Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Anyway , the one who needs anonymity will have it.
Yes, many governments tried to regulate the crypto currency, but they have failed . They can forbid it, not regulate.
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Yes, many governments tried to regulate the crypto currency, but they have failed . They can forbid it, not regulate.
Why have they failed? After all, many crypto-exchange markets now introduce mandatory verification, limit withdrawals and so on.
Sun Sky

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

Why have they failed? After all, many crypto-exchange markets now introduce mandatory verification, limit withdrawals and so on.
This is the regulation of exchange markets, not the crypto currency. The streamity platform will be decentralized, and it will be impossible to regulate it.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

This is the regulation of exchange markets, not the crypto currency. The streamity platform will be decentralized, and it will be impossible to regulate it.
The platform itself may be uncontrolled, but as already mentioned, fiat money exchange can be regulated.  Smiley
Konfeta

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

The platform itself may be uncontrolled, but as already mentioned, fiat money exchange can be regulated.  Smiley
This depends on the way how the money will be transferred, of course, bank transfers can be tracked. But there are other more anonymous ways.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Hello!
On the site there is information that artificial intelligence will be used on the platform, it is not entirely clear why do they need it to conduct the p2p exchanges.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Streamity is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: