Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 12:17:45 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165738 times)
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:31:38 AM

Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

Great project! Team good luck!
Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:00 AM

Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley

Many thanks for your question!
A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.
Ramir

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and it seems to me that this can be a good step towards popularization of crypto currency in the whole world. Many people refuse from crypto currency, only because of the complexities that arise when buying it. And this project solves this problem.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and it seems to me that this can be a good step towards popularization of crypto currency in the whole world. Many people refuse from crypto currency, only because of the complexities that arise when buying it. And this project solves this problem.

I think just like you. This idea may have a more global meaning than it seems at first glance. I have not read White Paper yet. Could you share a link with me? Cheesy
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

I think just like you. This idea may have a more global meaning than it seems at first glance. I have not read White Paper yet. Could you share a link with me? Cheesy

Oh sure. No problem. https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

I believe that such projects are not enough for the world crypto community. It's not just an idea - it's a solution to an acute problem that will get approval among crypto investors from around the world. I will invest in this project, because I am sure that it will certainly bring a good profit.

Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

Oh sure. No problem. https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

I believe that such projects are not enough for the world crypto community. It's not just an idea - it's a solution to an acute problem that will get approval among crypto investors from around the world. I will invest in this project, because I am sure that it will certainly bring a good profit.

Many thanks! I heard about this project and now I really like it. I think that after reading the white paper, I also decide to buy.
Black Book Crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

Hello! You have an impressive team. I hope that ICO will go well!
Nikita911

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

Small commissions and user protection stand out against the background of competitors. I'm investing in this project and I'll look forward to the appearance of the token on stock exchanges. Good luck! Smiley
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.

Thank you! Are you already in negotiations with the  exchanges?
Streamity

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends
Many thanks for the answers!
Do you have a bounty company? I would like to take part in it.
Streamity

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

We welcome everyone, who is willing to support our project, to join Streamity Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525543.msg25781199#msg25781199
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

Thank you! Are you already in negotiations with the  exchanges?

We welcome everyone, who is willing to support our project, to join Streamity Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525543.msg25781199#msg25781199

Thank you so much!

I hope that your project will reach the moon! I invest in it and will take part in the bounty to tell many people about you ! Cheesy
Vigel

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

Have you read about this project? He is awesome!
Black Book Crypto

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:29:44 PM by Black Book Crypto

Yes. The fact that the money and the crypto-currency on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.
Black Book Crypto

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

☑️ STREAMITY reduces fee and guarantees transaction

Today, there are more than two thousand digital currencies and several hundred cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Most of them act as intermediaries, charge a solid commission but do not guarantee execution of transactions. The results of sociological research suggest that 83% of users of payment services do not like this approach.

STREAMITY team creates a platform that will fundamentally change the situation in the market and create more comfortable working conditions for all stakeholders.

🔺The main advantages of STREAMITY platform are:

▪️ Low fees (infrastructure participants interact directly without intermediaries);

▪️ High reliability (execution of transactions is guaranteed by verification of users and smart contracts);

▪️ Security ( lack of a single place to store digital assets makes the system resistant to hacker attacks).

In the future convenient service platform STREAMITY will increase the number of users and raise the credibility for the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat inside the platform StreamDesk.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/11/1107.md.jpg

Your platform can become an innovation in the world of crypto-currencies, which will contribute to the expansion of the crypto-currency community and the distribution of crypto-currency in general. Simplicity of use is a significant plus that will bring popularity not only to you, but also to the whole of the crypto currency.
Vigel

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

Yes. The fact that the money and the cryptovalyuta on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.

This project helps the development of the digital economy. To date, the digital economy is a structure whose monetary turnover significantly grows the turnover of other structures.
This project is an innovation introduced into a developed and very profitable area, which in itself promises investors a good profit.
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:38:12 PM by Rasmus_hunter

Yes. The fact that the money and the cryptocurrency on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.

This project helps the development of the digital economy. To date, the digital economy is a structure whose monetary turnover significantly grows the turnover of other structures.
This project is an innovation introduced into a developed and very profitable area, which in itself promises investors a good profit.

But this project does not only offer an exchange. As I understand, he will have quite a few different functions. Calendar of prospective ICO and other similar tools. And the project's tokens will be used on this portal. I believe that this is also very important. After all, the quality of the portal will depend on the demand for tokens.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?

Yes, sure Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

fee is as low as 2% - even 0-2% And right now you can exchange without fees
Wow. How can it be real?

Their team believes that people have the right to manage their finances without outside interference. Decentralization is the cherished dream of any user connected with a crypto currency. I am sure that the project will receive the attention of investors, and low commissions will become a good bonus for active users of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: