Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165726 times)
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

Hi all! I really like the concept of this project and I hope for its successful development. Many thanks to the team for their efforts!

Is this project really worth seeing?
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

Hi all! I really like the concept of this project and I hope for its successful development. Many thanks to the team for their efforts!

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

This is an incredible project that can increase the influence and demand for crypto currency in the world.
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

Read their white paper! You lose a lot without getting acquainted with this project!
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

Read their white paper! You lose a lot without getting acquainted with this project!

Will it make it difficult for you to share a reference to white paper? Thank you in advance.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

In addition, the team creates a service with various tools useful to any ICO investor, such as the "calendar of prospective ICO" and much more. Services on it will be paid for by the project tokens, which creates a good environment and additional demand for coins!
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

Will it make it difficult for you to share a reference to white paper? Thank you in advance.

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

Many thanks! I am going to study this project right now.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Streamity project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and ensure benefits from cryptocurrency markets development, while avoiding complications and risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange.
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

How do u guys, differ from the competitors?

Hi!I participate here because I have tried a lots way of  exchange. Everyone knows one popular exchanger. Don’t want name it. Service supports only bitcoins, then exchange rates are far from reality and by the users . I don’t want  even mention about lack of secure.

I am glad that the exchange will be made quickly and the commission will be minimal. The use of smart contracts and the absence of intermediaries will secure a currency exchange procedure and will avoid fraud.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Streamity project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and ensure benefits from cryptocurrency markets development, while avoiding complications and risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange.

This is a very promising project, which will bring investors a good profit! Cheesy
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

Hi!I participate here because I have tried a lots way of  exchange. Everyone knows one popular exchanger. Don’t want name it. Service supports only bitcoins, then exchange rates are far from reality and by the users . I don’t want  even mention about lack of secure.

I am glad that the exchange will be made quickly and the commission will be minimal. The use of smart contracts and the absence of intermediaries will secure a currency exchange procedure and will avoid fraud.

A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).

Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide an explosive growth for the users of the project.

very pleased that when developing the product, the team has thoroughly studied and understood the needs of potential users. Good luck to you guys!
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).

Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide an explosive growth for the users of the project.

very pleased that when developing the product, the team has thoroughly studied and understood the needs of potential users. Good luck to you guys!

I agree with you! Understanding the needs of potential customers of the platform is one of the components of the success of this project. With this approach, these guys will be able to make a real revolution in the world of crypto-currencies. Exchanges with inflated commissions will remain in the past, giving way to projects similar to Streamity. But even in this case, this project will already have the advantage and trust of users. So with Streamity it will be hard to compete.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

I agree with you! Understanding the needs of potential customers of the platform is one of the components of the success of this project. With this approach, these guys will be able to make a real revolution in the world of crypto-currencies. Exchanges with inflated commissions will remain in the past, giving way to projects similar to Streamity. But even in this case, this project will already have the advantage and trust of users. So with Streamity it will be hard to compete.

I agree with you! This is an incredible project! Cheesy
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

Among other "Streamity" services, it is planned to create information analytical, educational and investment resources. All The services listed above will become indispensable management and augmentation of crypto-finance. Each of the sections "Streamity" will exist as a separate business environment and generate revenues from completely different types of digital services.

This will be useful for increasing the demand for tokens!
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

Among other "Streamity" services, it is planned to create information analytical, educational and investment resources. All The services listed above will become indispensable management and augmentation of crypto-finance. Each of the sections "Streamity" will exist as a separate business environment and generate revenues from completely different types of digital services.

This will be useful for increasing the demand for tokens!

This is excellent!
I buy crypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Extremely competitive space, however the team looks like they could pull it off if they execute well. Solid vision too! Hope that the project is successful! Smiley

This is an incredible project and I'm very glad that I am a part of it!
Good luck to you team! ToTHEMOON!

Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

Extremely competitive space, however the team looks like they could pull it off if they execute well. Solid vision too! Hope that the project is successful! Smiley

This is an incredible project and I'm very glad that I am a part of it!
Good luck to you team! ToTHEMOON!

Thank you Smiley
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

hey, can you tell me about referral program?
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

invite friends & and get bonuses!
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

you will get 3% if your friend buys tokens, so you need to invite some friends to earn Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: