Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy iota  (Read 518 times)
hopper28755 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

What exchanges can you buy iota on in the USA?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

LOL how many of these sock puppet shits are going to ask this same spamming question.

BUY BYTEBALL i will put this fart in every iota sock puppet thread I find.

This is the 7th thread by a zero post sock puppet in like 2 days asking the same exactly question is it an iota bot

This makes this project look way more of a scam than it already is.

BUY BYTEBALL not iota its a better deal.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

You can buy thru their slack channel. https://slack.iota.org
Buying there is a bit stressful because it's quite complicated because they are using trading bot. So when depositing an amount, make sure you have not missed anything because youll lose your funds if its not the exact amount you entered. Anyway, you need an invite in able to enter their slack channel. It's on you to find out how. If still you can't find out how. Then try these markets https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets
Iota is now 5th at the coin marketcap. I think it will surpass XRP market cap and make it to the 4th before this year ends.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

LOL how many of these sock puppet shits are going to ask this same spamming question.

This is the 7th thread by a zero post sock puppet in like 2 days asking the same exactly question is it an iota bot

LOOOOOOL, you made my evening mate! Wink
Btw, IOTA can be bought on different exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets
Cryptogab

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

https://www.bitfinex.com
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

You can buy thru their slack channel. https://slack.iota.org
Buying there is a bit stressful because it's quite complicated because they are using trading bot. So when depositing an amount, make sure you have not missed anything because youll lose your funds if its not the exact amount you entered. Anyway, you need an invite in able to enter their slack channel. It's on you to find out how. If still you can't find out how. Then try these markets https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#markets
Iota is now 5th at the coin marketcap. I think it will surpass XRP market cap and make it to the 4th before this year ends.

Why to use their Slack channel to buy iota? It's in bitfinex and couple more exchanges if you want to buy. The market of iota is depth enough in there and you can easily buy from those exchanges. No need for slack thing for buy it.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:10:14 PM

You can see the major IOTA exchanges here:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/iota/exchanges/

I would suggest Binance over Bitfinex. It's my personal opinion tho, too much uncertainty around USDT.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:16:48 PM

IOTA can be buy through 6 exchanges if I'm correct and the only US exchange among the 6 is Bitfinex but okex is a global exchange but base in Asia while CoinFalcon is from Europe, if you don't mind.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:21:05 PM

IOTA is way better than Byteball believe me. it's highly recommended and i love the Tangled network though. btw if you want to buy IOTA/MIOTA you can add this in your bucketlist. create your account here binance.com

bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:22:33 PM

i use bittrex to buy altcoin for trading, either day trade or long term investment, i'm not promoting bittrex but for me is the best online exchange to buy coins, but you can choose your own i refer coinbase or poliniex so you can it.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:25:27 PM

Go to coinmarketcap.com>search IOTA>click markets>VOILA you have everywhere where you can purchase this coin on the Earth. Enjoy and use whatever platform you like best.

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

I do not understand it so iota advertised that it grew by almost 50% Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:21:26 AM

Another important question here.

How to use Google? Any ideas?  Cheesy
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:56 AM

I don't recommend investing in IOTA, because the IOTA on BITFINEX starts at $0.35 and now costs $2.65, which is about seven times as much as EOS.It's up to you to choose other digital currencies with potential.My suggestion is just a reference.If you look at his properties alone, the digital currency in the Internet of things might be the most authentic.
bobbobbert

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:12 AM

Use https://www.binance.com/?ref=10896811 to get your IOTA it's better than bitfinex IMO cause the fees are lower.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

You can buy BTC then trade if for IOTA,i use bittrex and its easier for newbies like me.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

Why people are offering Bitfinex since it's not available for US residents? Bitfinex stopped that on August 11 - https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/216/review

The best place is Binance now. Just remember that it doesn't accept any fiat currencies, you've to make a deposit using one of their accepted cryptocurrencies.
In addition, for a trading pair which includes IOTA - BTC, ETH or BNB (Binance coin) is accepted. So it's most convenient to make a deposit using one of these cryptos, I guess. Here is a short guide on how to buy IOTA using a Binance.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

For IOTA I chose bitfinex and binance. These are two good exchanges.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

you can buy IOTA on Bitfinex, Binance, Coinone, CoinFalcon or OKEx
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Buy Iota coin is not A rocket Since Just first buy bitcoin for Iota coin Because Unfortunately there is no way to buy direct Iota coin First of all need to buy some Bitcoin and then convert them to Iota coin using some different Exchanges.

You may use Some Most popular Exchanges including binance, Huobi, and Bitfiniex.

Thank you...!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: