Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing Galaxycoin - GLX, the new PoW/PoS coin, no premine!  (Read 100388 times)
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:05:02 PM

This is what i see in transaction list:

- Uncorfirmed 448 GLX already landed (and sold) on Cryptsy
- Everything else that I´ve sended there is lost somewhere ..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
miseree

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:08:48 PM

Please fix the hyperlink, to the windows client download in the main thread. Thanks!
tichwich85

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:57:19 PM

Generated adress from the past doesnt work either.

Transactions are not coming through, although i have made succesfull transfers with cryptsy in the past.

Something is really f*d up atm with this coin.
Overspeed

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:20:13 PM

My transfer to cryptsy has also not shown up after 1 full day. I sent it to an address previously created.
spindoctaa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:48:07 PM

Lol, still no return favour offers there are now 50 more today, can you all read? If not don't use a computer, switch it off and teach yourself to read.

And don't treat me like someone who doesn't know what I am doing asking for an updated wallet. That is stupid really. if you ask me for my wallet. If I sent you that it will also download some sort of crappy program you can't get rid of and zip it into the file so that when it is opened this happens. Just for treating me like an idiot.

g0re79

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:07:15 PM

Lol, still no return favour offers there are now 50 more today, can you all read? If not don't use a computer, switch it off and teach yourself to read.

And don't treat me like someone who doesn't know what I am doing asking for an updated wallet. That is stupid really. if you ask me for my wallet. If I sent you that it will also download some sort of crappy program you can't get rid of and zip it into the file so that when it is opened this happens. Just for treating me like an idiot.

What the f*ck are You talking about? Do You think that You have something special or what? I really don´t get what You mean, really.. GLX obviously forked badly and Cryptsy is probably on other chain than all of us (or they suspended GLX transfers silently), thats all..

[/url]
spindoctaa

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:09:17 PM

What the f*ck are You talking about? Do You think that You have something special or what? I really don´t get what You mean, really.. GLX obviously forked badly and Cryptsy is probably on other chain than all of us (or they suspended GLX transfers silently), thats all..

HAHAHAA

LOL

I have had people asking me to send me my 'updated wallet' I put it on here so I don't get any more idiots wasting my time. And no but because I'm doing people a favour they should really do something in return.
g0re79

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:21:14 PM

HAHAHAA

LOL

I have had people asking me to send me my 'updated wallet' I put it on here so I don't get any more idiots wasting my time. And no but because I'm doing people a favour they should really do something in return.

I still don´t get it.. If You mean this https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5nQrVGdnBK2dmhwbXZoT0tTMGs/edit thats nothing new, I already grab same wallet (compared in HEX) 4 days ago when I decided to give GLX a try and by that time it was already quite old. If You have some new wallet generated by You, AFAIK it can´t work properly until majority of network starts to use same client. So again, what do You mean?

[/url]
spindoctaa

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:46:18 PM

as in my wallet file lol
g0re79

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 12:06:22 AM

as in my wallet file lol

So, I grabed it here and its the same as Yours:
https://mega.co.nz/#!ktMWmSYL!WDg5ynW-bKwjWE4IJWlokgzZ3w5LDBBRLng_gCmDNMk
Link copied from this Cryptcointalk topic:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/804-galaxycoin-glx-information/

[/url]
spindoctaa

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:07:37 AM

I really don't care, enjoy it.

Lol. People were asking for my wallet as in the wallet that contained the coins I have lol.
amcdon

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:55:56 AM

I also haven't been able to deposit GLX for about 48 hours, even to an old address. I've opened a ticket but it hasn't gone anywhere for about 36 hours. Just wanted to add my story to the pile!

I'm pretty pissed that I missed out on the really great prices yesterday. Of course my deposits wouldn't go through when the sell price is high  Roll Eyes
jarvis

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:16:15 AM

The wallet says checkpoint is too old. How in the world can I solo mine this baby?
Miner-TE

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:30:33 AM

The wallet says checkpoint is too old. How in the world can I solo mine this baby?

Why would a old checkpoint prevent you from solo mining?

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
Overspeed

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:55:21 AM

Old checkpoint does not prevent solo mining but any coins generated seem to be useless because blockchain is forked. No deposits to Cryptsy are getting through.
Overspeed

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:07:31 AM

Grrr, solo mining at the moment, have solved many blocks (I get the notification in cgminer as well as the taskbar notification popup) but none are actually showing in my wallet. WTH?
g0re79

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:16:09 AM

Grrr, solo mining at the moment, have solved many blocks (I get the notification in cgminer as well as the taskbar notification popup) but none are actually showing in my wallet. WTH?

Theese all are orphans - I've had more than 70% of them before I decided to quit mining this left for dead and probably dying coin

[/url]
Overspeed

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:17:42 AM

Oh I see. Can you describe the difference between orphans and stales? This is probably something I should know. Thx.
g0re79

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:24:09 AM

Oh I see. Can you describe the difference between orphans and stales? This is probably something I should know. Thx.

GOOGLE : http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5859/what-are-orphaned-and-stale-blocks

[/url]
Rick-3

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:43:26 AM

No, the people who are mining are doing it on the right coin and not any hard fork.

I also get a lot of rejected and unconfirmed payments (most of them actually), but from what I've read it's because someone else has found the same block just before you and told the network before you did. There's a great big pool, with closed registration, that is mining this coin atm. So I guess that's why it's such hard for us solo miners. I heard from a friend that they're still lack of power for their servers, so they'll probably won't open their registration in a time very soon.
So, no one here who can start a GLX coin pool? Where we can join our forces and get some coins, becaus the coin sure ain't dead Smiley

I've also got response from the people over at Cryptsy and they're saying that they have some problem with the coin but are on to fix it atm. Probably within 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: