Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 3 BTC via Paypal  (Read 421 times)
ElideN (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:01:39 AM

WTB 3 BTC via Paypal.

if you do have this, please message me, i will provide you my email address and bitcoin wallet address

create the invoice and i will pay you right away.

my skype is elidenk

If you need help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:14:02 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2013, 07:30:59 AM by odolvlobo

Someone that offers to pay for bitcoins using Paypal is usually a newbie that doesn't know any better, or a scammer. Legitimate users with trading experience do not offer to pay using Paypal because Paypal payments are reversible, and offering to pay with Paypal makes them look like a scammer.

Please read these before you consider accepting payment through Paypal:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=164254.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ElideN (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:22:36 AM

hence i do need to talk to them.

I am willing to Skype them allow the seller to remote view me and showing them my ebay feedback disprove that i am not a scammer.

you can record the conversation, record camera as a precaution.

i do not mind at all.

Paypal only works if the seller creates the invoice, you must clearly state the terms and agreement.

in so doing if the buyer ever pays, he agrees to the sellers agreement, this includes paypal reversal charges.

If you don't believe me, please verify this call them.

thanks.

If you need help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: