Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip in saving money is to act like you dont have money. So you dont spend too much. Just save your money or put it in bank and focus only on your goals and priorities. Minimize buying things that you dont actually need. Keep in mind that you need to save for your future and it will happen if you learn to control yourself spending money in the wrong way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas41546

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Do not buy things that you do not need, do not eat too much, and discipline is the key.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
At first you need to record all your expenses  for the whole week or month. Spend it with your needs not just buying anything that doesnt really need. Make a list of everything you spend. You can save all your money. Just be wise when  you need to spend some of your money.
Saveplus

Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Managing our money its so hard,especially when our income is not enough for everything we need.An extra income even though we have a stable job and we can save in that case.Be wise and manageable in spending money buy what only you need and do not spend so much to make savings for emergency purpose.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

At first you need to record all your expenses  for the whole week or month. Spend it with your needs not just buying anything that doesnt really need. Make a list of everything you spend. You can save all your money. Just be wise when  you need to spend some of your money.
Although it is a good way, but it seems too much trouble, there is a better way to continue to increase income, so if the income increases then we do not have to limit with what we want to buy.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
soenaderecho10

Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Although it is a good way, but it seems too much trouble, there is a better way to continue to increase income, so if the income increases then we do not have to limit with what we want to buy.

For me by managing my money its very hard because my salary of my job is not enough for me so that some times i canot save my money because i will buy my daily needs like food and water.sometimes i will keep a money but in my salary of partime job that time i will keep it a small money but its ok because if theres a emergency i have a money to put in my wallet.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

For me by managing my money its very hard because my salary of my job is not enough for me so that some times i canot save my money because i will buy my daily needs like food and water.sometimes i will keep a money but in my salary of partime job that time i will keep it a small money but its ok because if theres a emergency i have a money to put in my wallet.
The best tip on saving your money is decide first before you buy something.Think first,what are the importants need before you buy youre wants.You must assure youre money if your was enough of youre needs.You must list the important.You must manage will your money.You must budget,for that some of your money was save.You must think first and decide how important you will buy.You must know the price before buying.Do not eat to much.All you need is follow your priorities and goal for that week or month.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Best tips on saving money, for me, personally i would suggest to save your money from buying things which do not have that importance for you for now. And avoid being so greedy for the things thats is hype now, dont be like others who usually spend their money on things that they call "hype" theyre just social climbers you dont need that for now, what you need now is to save, now to save is to invest , you wouldnt let your saving be like that as it is, you must or take risk to invest it into something that you will gain profit.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

The most ideal approach to sparing is; purchase bitcoin and keep it for a long haul, it's smarter to sparing bitcoin analyze than place cash in banks which cheapened after some time. The primary thing is; assurance, you need to guarantee yourself to spare cash and don't be a high-roller.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Invest and hodl. Hodl and hodl until you become used to it. I think the proper way to save is to be used to having a low budget for the needs and wants and higher budget in saving (investing in bitcoin). And also, as bitcoin users, we must limit withdrawing pur bitcoins if we really do not need it. Disregard buying luxurious stuff and thing that you do not really need.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Yes you`re absolutely right you must know also how to budget your daily needs or expenses. Don`t spend so much money for any expensive things except if it is really important and also try to appraise the quality of that thing your going to buy, be practical and value the things you have because many people don`t have the same way as you`ve got.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

It is also hard for me to save money, everyday I just bring money right amount of money that fit with my expenses like transport fare, and food just cheap food and the money remaining money is going to be my savings.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

For me the best tip is control your self to buy things that is not useful. Saving money is so hard we need to buy many things for everyday needs but we can do it if you want.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
Merited by liseff3 (1)

The only way to save money is menyinpan in savings. Many people save money and can collect it for future needs. When we want to save money, keep out of shopping activities that are not too needed and we should not be accustomed to wasteful life. do not be afraid of being a miser, because the miser to save is good enough to be done, sparing the base of the rich.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Tips on saving money,limit eating out,pay off your credit card,invest in your home in moderation,never pay for a service that can obtain for free,learn and understand financial ratios,review your budget daily and plan.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Tips on saving money,limit eating out,pay off your credit card,invest in your home in moderation,never pay for a service that can obtain for free,learn and understand financial ratios,review your budget daily and plan.
I do not understand why they should be earned then, If you will save on everything that you need or what you want. At least money exists to give a good life to a person.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

I do not understand why they should be earned then, If you will save on everything that you need or what you want. At least money exists to give a good life to a person.
Maybe this situation is pretty deceptive. Everyone thinks not like everything really is. Although I agree that the crypto currency gives very good results and opportunities for any person. It is necessary to be able to use still.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

You must provide your money in a secure way. For that use reliable services. On my mind it is better to keep the coins in desktop or hardware wallet. And be attentive to the passwords and authentication.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Be smart to used your money,  dont spend to much.  If you are schooling just practice to budget your money in one week.  Because now a days its hard to find money,  especially all goods we need are very expensive.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:15 AM

There are lot of option where you can effectively grow your money for saving.
 I recommend investing in crypto mining. There are  platforms who offer rental of their computers used for money. All you have to do is monitor and observe the market.
You can also participate in campaign and bounty. Learn how does the business works and for sure youll have extra income.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: