Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7684 times)
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

The factor that I think affects is looking at the environment. Do not worry, Certain people do not need much if they live in suburban or ethnic areas. If it's a crowded neighborhood with a shopping center, at least they can withstand the nature of their materialism. It's easy, just concerned with needs rather than desires
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term. So hold it until it can reach to its highest value again because it's better to save or to hold bitcoin than to put money in banks which devalued over time. Mostly, you must have a determination to ensure yourself to save money and do not spend your money easily.

That is why the good, working scheme will be the following one. Divide the money you have into 3 parts. Use one part for your life needs, the 2nd one can be used for investments, and do not touch the 3rd one.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Spend less so you can save more. You need to control yourself; you need to know where to spend your money. Buy things that you really need and not just what you want. Make sure that you have fix amount to spare for your savings from your monthly income
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

we can save if we want,it depends to our self if we know how to handle and save for our income...most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc...we must always think that only buy is the important things that everyday we use, this will help you save a lot of money in the future....
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
That's a great idea, because instead of spending money in worthless things why don't you invest in bitcoin, so that in the future we can sure that we have a profit or better also to save your money. Most especially today we should be wisely were we can spend our money, i think investing is a best idea. In spending money we control ourself. Spend only if needed, but others invest it.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

If you are already working and have a fixed salary, set aside money that will be saved in the beginning. But the previous count first cost of the necessities of life keep your current base, so that you may know how you should the amount of money you tube.
if my personal,I will set aside 10% of revenue a day I to my savings.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

Saing money is not easy.  Because most of us for sure if they see our wants and if our hve money in their wallet they will buy it even it they didn't needed.  So I suggest better to save money and priotize the needed and ignore the wants.  But sometimes we need to gift ourselves so if you hve extra money you can buy anything that you want but make sure you have save money for the future.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Saing money is not easy.  Because most of us for sure if they see our wants and if our hve money in their wallet they will buy it even it they didn't needed.  So I suggest better to save money and priotize the needed and ignore the wants.  But sometimes we need to gift ourselves so if you hve extra money you can buy anything that you want but make sure you have save money for the future.
The best tips on saving a money is record your expenses.Make a budget.Plan on saving a money and make some strategy.And decide your prioritize
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I agree fo that,pls share yout tips how to save money effectively.otherwise we are not good enough to get to know how to save money effectively,precisely my opinion for the tips of saving money is just be sage about you money,how much you are having its better to save half of it and do something else the rest of your money for making another money,

serverus

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

In my opinoin, To effectively grow your money, investment is a good choice. It is best to spread your investment in different place to ensure good profit.Bitcoin offers good profit for everyone. You will risk your money for a big opportunity of getting rich. Bitcoin is a short period investment. Also consider that it is decentralized so no one is backing up. Dont gamble what you cant afford to lose. Always take time to learn on how you can effectively invest ypur money.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

the best tip is earn more, use less. so dont use over how many you can earn  Cool
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

i usually spending money only on things which are crucial for proper of life. after i get all the priorities, I saved some money for emergency funds
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

I have also tried automated transfers between my checking and savings accounts. You can choose when, how much and where to transfer money to, or even split your direct deposit between your checking and savings accounts. Automated transfers are a great way to save money since you don’t have to think about it and it generally reduces the temptation to spend the money instead.
Another best ways to save money is to set a goal. Start by thinking of what you might want to save for—anything from a down payment for a house to a vacation—then figure out how long it might take you to save for it. I have tried these two ways and it has worked for me.
Lewanbrain

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

In my own opinion, the best way to grow your money is to invest it in profitable ventures. There are so many business out there that you can look at and invest in. The trending one now is bitcoin. However, make sure you spread your investments and as you are getting returns from your investments, you re-invest it. And to ensure that you don't end up becoming a "one-Year Millionaire", you limit your spending. Avoid spending money on frivolities but rather on investments. 
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

For me I can suggest you is that the best way to save money is to be organized on your things and the use of your own money. You must know when to use your money and on what you are going to use it. And also try to save in banks or makes savings because it is good to have savings when you are growing up because in future you will be ready.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Here in Brazil we don't have our jobs salary by the year. At least in american movies we see ppl having jobs announces as '60 grants a year'.... here in Brazil we are used to '700 dolars per month'.

Personaly, thinking about a monthly salary is the recipe to spend all the income and live 'inside' what you have earned. But if you really think about your year of salary it's easy to cut uncecessary spends like... ice cream (just an example lol). But lets say that you spend 20 dolars on ice cream every month:

- Thinking in your monthly salary
That's ok, not a big deal

- Thinking in your year's salary
Hell no... 240 dolars just for ice cream?

And another tip that work for me is that if you bring your homecooked meal to whenever you are the saving that you will do will be huge. Really huge. Cook may spend some time of your life so it's ok to do it just for saving a few years.
serverus

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Well todays way of living is far more different from how it is before we even born.To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

When you need to save your money you are not thinking about wasting and will save it anyway. I am not sure that people require any tips in this case.

sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Best way to savw money is that you should not spend all your money on your wants. Know your needs then buy it and pay for your bills or other expenses then save every money you have left. Always think if that thing you want to buy is an asset or just a liability if it is not important you can just save your money and not to buy those things.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:52 AM

Some people dont think of their future when they have money they buy what they want so maybe the best way that they can do to save some of their money is to buy only important things they need in their daily lives they must have a check list to avoid over spending and have discipline in spending money and better deposit in the bank first even a small amount every month for your future.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: