Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

And what about the target audience of this project?

To whom is it designed?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean for which categories of people is this service developed, and for which cities?
This is calculated for large cities with a high population density, the service provides an opportunity for both consumers of services and providers of these services.
That is, will there be any restrictions for service providers?
APIs for developers will be available, so it will be possible to implement various ideas and scenarios for the implementation of services.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
In this testing, can I participate somehow?
Is the exact date of this known?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:40:20 PM

What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:47:01 PM

Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
Ok thanks for the info!  Smiley
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

Great idea! Great project!
I hope this will be realized soon!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:58 PM

Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
fsonex

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink

copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
fsonex

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Do you really think so?
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
Maybe you're right, but in any case, the platform is very interesting
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
Do you really have problems with this in modern large cities?
Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

Hmm...
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
I completely agree!
Such a service has long been lacking in the market!
I hope that the developers will be able to implement this project! Smiley
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:56:55 AM

I like concept and website but ann page not look good at all. Messy and not professional. Maybe change. I will look later here.
Will improve it soon  Cheesy We are professionals in parking, charging and etc. but only learning here Smiley
If somebody willing to help with that - pm me please

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: