Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?

Here is our telegram https://t.me/brixby

Slack is only for Dev team for the moment, we plan to open it soon if there will be a need.

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?

Hi,  You can even test our pre-Alfa APP.

You need to fill in the aplication form here https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.

We have already accepted 20 requests from potential testers in several countries.  There is a limit for the testers whom we will grant our tokens for doing the test - 30 testers. But there will be more testing work to help in 2018 so we encourage to register as it will be ongoing need.
Our tech team is finalazing a script for them. Once we are all set with a script (plan - next week) we send an email to people with futher instructions.

Anyway this will be exiting , especially when it comes to business owners tests (like private parkings, ev-charging stations and etc.)

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink

Sorry, for the moment only some lang translations ,public bounties will be bit later.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?

This is very good question,  we understand that we will be brothers with this technology, not enemies.

You can learn more about our position towards this tech in our WP here https://www.brixby.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Brixby-Whitepaper-ENGL-2017-12-15.pdf

UBER for PARKING!
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:17 AM

I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:28 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:16:03 AM by Gamelander

I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?

Your statement is partly right. But the answer to your question is: Brixby will issue 154 523 442 tokens for the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
Hello! It’s intended to allocate funds collected during the ICO to financing the stage of development and entering of the product to the market for 1 – 3 years. In the next years, starting from the fourth one, the project starts to generate profits. 
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

Hmmm! Which cities of which countries does the team of managers consider to be the most promising for the introduction of start-ups, especially in terms of early stages?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:42 AM

Hah! Wouldn’t it be easier to invest in flying transport and raise some traffic above the ground?)))
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:40:15 AM

Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:45:56 AM

Good afternoon! What kind of software will be used for the project participants? Is it a platform or set of individual tools for each interested group?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

Here’s a question from a pro! What code will use the apps’ software? Open or closed? What platforms are planned to be covered?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?
ggcript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.

Ok! What solution does the project offer?
ggcript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.
Does it mean that guys from small and medium-sized enterprises will have to share their transport with strangers? Is this communism?)))
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: