Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
hollybit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Immer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
hollybit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
Immer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
Smart parking? Can you elaborate on this subject, please?..)
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

Good afternoon! I've heard that “Tesla” will simply change the cars’ batteries from “empty” to charged ones at petrol stations in order to make the process of charging a car as fast as possible... Such a fast technology. Will this project provide anything like that?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?

No one will block the coins)) Tokens will become available immediately during the event of generating tokens via Ethereum smart contracts. 
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
Hello! At the moment we know about 19%. I don’t know whether it's a lot or not
gavrosh

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

Does the company plan any mergers or acquisitions in the market of transport services? I believe there should be interesting businesses that will allow the project to develop quickly.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

Tell us how is it planned to protect the system from frauds? There will be a bunch of transactions and they will be a tasty morsel)
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Yeah! That’s the problem. Of course, an urgent one! Everyone will be happy if it is solved. But basing on what data was the project developed? What decisions were made as a basis for future developments? Can you tell about the experience of specific cities?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
I'm sorry but you are wrong. The team is not going to get coins after the ICO they are going to be frozen for the next six months with the help of smart contract.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Hello. What platform are you going to use for Brixby app? What are hardware requirements?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:52 AM

Good afternoon. Some people need smart parking like me for example. I've been renting a car for a long time and I do need it. Is it possible for private customers to use it?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: