Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Hello! There are special surveys among potential investors used to identify this information. In addition, they take part in various events related to the project, managers notice what attention is paid to the start-up. The rest is the matter of technology.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

Damn, I haven’t ever heard anything about the private parking business... Is there anything like that anywhere? Does the project plan to throw such players out of their monopolies?

Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

I was interested in the point of electrical charges! How much investment will you need for one charging station? I just can’t even imagine the order of numbers... Is it expensive or cheap?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:58 AM

Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:56 AM

Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
Hello! You’re welcome! But even despite the fact that Brixby wallet is multi-currency, most likely you’ll need to convert your coins to Ethereum before investing them. 
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
Hello! Pre-sale is a common way of raising funds for a full-fledged ICO, ‘cause you need funds for marketing, finalizing, payment for consultants, etc. So the procedure itself is not unique.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:10 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, the project plans to merge a number of core businesses in major cities of the world and just provide them with corporate principles of work, and design, right?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

Good afternoon! I saw a lot of different crypto currencies in the market. Why does the project use Ethereum exactly?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, the project plans to merge a number of core businesses in major cities of the world and just provide them with corporate principles of work, and design, right?
Good day! Technologically, Brixby is a cluster of micro services that is hosted by a variety of hosting providers all over the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku. The platform’s design can also base on cloud computing, such as SONM. It will help Brixby reduce the cost of hosting, and, consequently, reduce costs for platform’s users.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

Good day! Technologically, Brixby is a cluster of micro services that is hosted by a variety of hosting providers all over the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku. The platform’s design can also base on cloud computing, such as SONM. It will help Brixby reduce the cost of hosting, and, consequently, reduce costs for platform’s users.
Good! Does it mean that it is planned just to attract a bunch of transport companies and a kind of transport ones. So it turns out to be a kind of conglomerate or a platform for collecting information from different suppliers?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

Listen, it’s a good idea for the transport market. But will such a large area of services like car-care centers be linked to this service? I just haven’t found any info about it.
romgenie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:33 AM

Good! Does it mean that it is planned just to attract a bunch of transport companies and a kind of transport ones. So it turns out to be a kind of conglomerate or a platform for collecting information from different suppliers?
No way. The project will have its own platform! Capacities of the project are significantly expanded by the blockchain, which is transformed from a niche technology used only by IT geeks to a technology widely used in many industries.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

No way. The project will have its own platform! Capacities of the project are significantly expanded by the blockchain, which is transformed from a niche technology used only by IT geeks to a technology widely used in many industries.
And what does this “niche” blockchain add to the project?
romgenie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:07:31 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their business, whether small or large ones. Blockchain provides security, consistency and transparency of transactions.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their business, whether small or large ones. Blockchain provides security, consistency and transparency of transactions.
Not bad! And in what kind of projects did the top officials of the company participate earlier? And what are the results?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

As far as I understand, the platform uses the principle of a set of many micro-services... And how will the system work if the client needs a complex procedure? Charging, renting, parking or something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: