Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

Hello. Here’s a question from an expert... What interfaces will be implemented in the system?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

Hello, everyone! What platform’s services are available now? There is talk, that the full functionality of the system is already available, and that you can earn in many areas.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

Hello, everyone! What platform’s services are available now? There is talk, that the full functionality of the system is already available, and that you can earn in many areas.
Hello! Parking, car charging, car-sharing, are already available. That's not all, that will be there, but these services can be fully used at the moment.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Hello! Parking, car charging, car-sharing, are already available. That's not all, that will be there, but these services can be fully used at the moment.

What is car-sharing? Lease? And how the work is organized in this area?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

This service lets vehicle owners to rent their cars out to other consumers while they don't use them. The service includes users’ and consumers’ profiles with a rating, cars searching system, mobile payments, and modern and user-friendly app.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:24:57 AM

This service lets vehicle owners to rent their cars out to other consumers while they don't use them. The service includes users’ and consumers’ profiles with a rating, cars searching system, mobile payments, and modern and user-friendly app.

Thank you! And how do they plan to attract partners to the services? Will some agents walk to different companies, convincing them to use the platform?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

Thank you! And how do they plan to attract partners to the services? Will some agents walk to different companies, convincing them to use the platform?
It seems to me, that very few people practice this approach, even in developing countries)) Any service provider, whether it’s quality control or sales, is suggested to use Brixby modules as a software with an open sourcecode. Furthermore, any third parties can register their business-modules in the Brixby’s ecosystem, if they used main microservices to create their business-modules. Each business-module must be approved by Brixby team.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

It seems to me, that very few people practice this approach, even in developing countries)) Any service provider, whether it’s quality control or sales, is suggested to use Brixby modules as a software with an open sourcecode. Furthermore, any third parties can register their business-modules in the Brixby’s ecosystem, if they used main microservices to create their business-modules. Each business-module must be approved by Brixby team.

That’s the prudent approach! Is there somewhere smart-contract project open to access? I would like to familiarize myself with the main points.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:35:34 AM

Good day! Is that true, that it’s not necessary for a business to buy a complete package of this project’s services? If you need only certain directions, it is possible to go only with selected services. Does the payment change a lot, in such case?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:58 AM

I didn’t quite understand, how the project will help to improve the vehicles parking conditions... It is planned to build more parking spaces, or what?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

Hello! And will there be some kind of technical support in the project? I understand, that there probably will be tons of clients! Accordingly, there might be some difficulties... Where people can seek a quick solution?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   

Hello! As a rule, a benefit depends on how early you have believed in a project and invested in it. The later you do this, the less the discount is. So, it's better to invest in projects during pre-sale and ICO. And it will be even better if you do it in the first days or weeks.

Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.

Hi, now only Android version for tests, iOs is coming in Jan. All the details you can find here.
https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?

We could not find any ... Singapore is one of our target markets so we can get in touch via telegram @AlexanSole  or e-mail info@brixby.net

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.

By the way!!!
CHRISTMAS is around the corner!
We wish the best of luck, and happiness, god bless you and your family!!

AND WE WANTED TO CELIBRATE WITH YOU GIVING
50% BONUSES
TO contributions of ANY SIZE on 24-25 December, 2017

you just need to join in here lk.brixby.io

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:24:15 PM

Good day! Is that true, that it’s not necessary for a business to buy a complete package of this project’s services? If you need only certain directions, it is possible to go only with selected services. Does the payment change a lot, in such case?

Yes , you are completely right

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

I didn’t quite understand, how the project will help to improve the vehicles parking conditions... It is planned to build more parking spaces, or what?

No , we plan to uberize parking and let ordinal people use private parkings of others , like hotel parkings and etc.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

As far as I understand, the platform uses the principle of a set of many micro-services... And how will the system work if the client needs a complex procedure? Charging, renting, parking or something else.

You will be able to tick microservices that you need and that's it , easy.

UBER for PARKING!
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: