Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.

Yeah, you can develop an idea here. But, unfortunately, the information is less detail makes us confused how the project will run. It seems that this team has its own way of introducing its project to the community with plans to launch the ICO Program. I'm sure this has been well thought out by the company. We just have to wait for the time to do it.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Hey!  I would love to tell you more about our plans.  Briefly:
1) we have all microservices ready they have to be adapted for blockchain
2) we have our pre-alfa app ready and welcome first testers across the world to test it https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/
3) we are negotiating first assets (private parking, ev-charging, peer-to-peer car rentals) to join our platform
Hopefully spring 2018 we can allocate first target city to run some field tests.

Detailed product roadmap is on site www.brixby.io

Feel free to ask more questions.

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
The plan is to let anybody ho has a parking, ev-charging or other transportation asset to earn extra money from it

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:45:21 AM

Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Really handy! And what markets are top-priority for the service development?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:54:04 AM

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.

Yes, you're probably right. Are there, in this case, car-sharing revenues forecasts for these 10 years?
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
Hello! There is no such information, yet. Though, many projects go out on the exchange after the ICO to increase capitalization. So, we cannot rule that out.
californybit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
Hello! Price, in fact, is defined - 0.0005 Ethereum.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

best regards to BRIXBY developers and teams who have worked hard for this one project. a very interesting concept with the app for transport, as it is most needed in this present era. and I am curious about the development of your project, in which country will it be applied or only certain countries?

MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

I plan to invest. So, I would like to know, what the forecasts are for EBITDA for the next 5 years?
nothappend

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Does anyone know, if project managers keep any blogs, channels, etc.? I would like to know more about them, as there are some interesting people.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

Can I find somewhere information about projects, that have already been implemented by the platform? I would like to evaluate the success of the project’s team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: