Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

Hello! Are there any famous people, that are planned to be attracted to the project? For example, as consultants. And one more thing... Maybe they are going to cooperate with motor manufacturers directly?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:21:11 AM

How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
Hello! The total amount of generation will be 158 523 542 tokens. I can’t say why the number isn’t slump)  New tokens won’t be issued after generation)
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Look, there’re a lot of analytics and graphs in the WP... Basing on what data are the project’s calculations carried out? Where are they taken from? I’d like to understand whether I can trust them.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

What development scenarios does the project consider? What is the difference in income for investors between them?
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

a very interesting idea,I am very enthusiastic to follow the project brixby this.. an idea that is very creative of the project brixby and the team,I very like the concept with a transportation application that is done.. a success in the now which is all done with practical,I'm sure this project will be successful and attractive to investors and I hope to be applied in the present and not only in one country..welcome and good luck.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

very interesting for my project brixby this concept with a transportation application I think will be successfully marketed,. in the present world is very practical,so create an easy and understandable.. I'm sure this project will be a success with a solid team..good luck
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:11 AM

Good afternoon! As far as I understand, anyone can use the service and make profit with its help... How will the tax deductions be made? Is such an option provided in the system?
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

how are you going to raise awareness of Brixby in India/China?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

the project that suit for the costumer who always use a mobile transportation the concept of this platform is absolutely great.. you can rent a car by just the application.. this is for the consumers who really need in time..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
nartanesi

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

Great project, the idea really liked
I wish you luck with this project
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:09 AM

I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:06:27 AM

There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
Great! Is that’s all? Perhaps, anything else?
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
A nice set. What OS will the system off the app base on?
spacegt

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:00:12 PM

Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?

Hello! Investors can buy tokens during pre-ICO and ICO. The price is the difference. As a rule, there’s a correspondence, the earlier and the more you buy, the more profitable the purchase is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: