Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

If I understand correctly, the project is planning to earn on paid roads or tolls, right? I haven’t found any info about it on the site(
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard that car industry’s technologies mean different sources of energy (hydrogen, electricians, gasoline)... Which of them is the project focused on?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:21:27 AM

Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.
So is there enough time for development?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:16 AM

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.
It’s clear. What technologies does the platform plan to use in its operation? Due to which of them is the team going to succeed?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

I’ve read in WP about intelligent parking.. How can I learn more about them? How exactly does the project plan to make profit on them?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
Hello! I haven’t heard about this kind of forecasts to be ready. But you can try to calculate it yourself basing on the planned development. There’s no info on this issue in official sources.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:36 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
Hello! Usually, there’re no additional extensive sales after the ICO. Most often the coins are simply traded at the exchanges.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

Which continents does the project plan to focus on? Does it matter at all?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

I heard that the project will fully use advantages of aggregators... What services or sources will be used for this purpose?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:31:09 AM

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: