Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:33:10 AM

There are little information. Need time to find and join if I trust site
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.

Is the blockchain here to unite all participants? What does it give?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.

All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.

Okay. Does Brixby plan to launch its own referral program?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:40 AM

Good day! I have heard, that Ethereum is not the first cryptocurrency in the world. Why does the project use it, and not, say, Bitcoin?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

Hello! Will the project have some kind of unlimited annual subscription, like "all inclusive", that will function all around the world. For example, I buy such an access and travel around the world without any problems and with comfort.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

Hello! I have heard, that it is very important to solve the network security problem... What kind of technology does the startup use for this purpose?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Hello! There are no problems! The project implemented multicurrency wallet for this purpose
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
Hello! Pre-sale is used for funding the ICO. Besides, during the pre-sale you can understand the “appetite” of investors and make right marketing steps in the future.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

Guys, we now have the local advertisement of the project, that provides a remote registration at car repair shops (not dealerships) ... Does Brixby plan to implement something of that kind?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:39 AM

Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.

Do you really think that you can get a real money from  all that?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.

Good answer! Is platform going to be available for different OS and devices?
bit679

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

Good Day! There is an example in the white paper about increase in population of South Asia and Africa… don't you think it's not a very good example? There is not so much transportation over there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: